Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Unstoppable's B7 Trading Cards
Spaceresearcher
Shame on you Robe, purchasing Star Trek cards over Blakes 7 cards. Wink

Well I just received an email from Unstoppable Cards.

BLAKES 7 CARD SET 2 IS OUT.

You can order them direct from the Unstoppable Cards site, right here:
http://unstoppablecards.com/2014/index.php/blakes-7-series-two-autograph-boxes.html

So don't be like Robe, put your money into a far better Sci-Fi production and support the greatest Science Fiction series of all time with Blakes 7 the cards, Series 2!!!!

Smile

Spaceresearcher
You know, the revelation of the Series 2 Blakes 7 card release should probably be announced in the NEWS section fellow dedicated Horizon website council.

Travisina
Spaceresearcher wrote:

You know, the revelation of the Series 2 Blakes 7 card release should probably be announced in the NEWS section fellow dedicated Horizon website council.

Give a girl a chance!
Yes, it's going to be on the news page, plus I'm reinstating the article on the 'making of'. But also have other urgent things to do on a sunny Saturday. Watch this space...
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

President Solvite
Yes indeed I bet your Saturday is more fun than mine, today it's getting a refund for a defective toilet seat and getting/fitting a replacement and a catch for our gate (to stop the dog from escaping)

Before doing some fun on-line shopping Smile
(Best kind of shopping IMHO!)

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Robe
I am just a junkie for Blake's 7, Star Trek TOS & new movies and Doctor Who auto cards.

Robe
Shame they couldn't get Colin Baker to do an auto.

Spaceresearcher
Travisina wrote:

Spaceresearcher wrote:

Give a girl a chance!
Yes, it's going to be on the news page, plus I'm reinstating the article on the 'making of'. But also have other urgent things to do on a sunny Saturday. Watch this space...

Well that's fair enough Tavisina, enjoy your parachuting or bungee jumping adventures etc on your sunny Saturday. Smile
Thank you.

Travisina
Spaceresearcher wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Spaceresearcher wrote:

Give a girl a chance!

Well that's fair enough Tavisina, enjoy your parachuting or bungee jumping adventures etc on your sunny Saturday. Smile
Thank you.

LOL - you had to choose the two pursuits I would never consider in a million years! I get vertigo just going up a ladder.
Anyway, the Unstoppable Cards news is on the front page and the 'Making of...' article is here: http://www.blakes...icle_id=35

President Solvite
Aww comeon Travisina, can't tempt you with some extreme ironing?

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Travisina
President Solvite wrote:

Aww comeon Travisina, can't tempt you with some extreme ironing?

Take a wild guess! Angry

wall1885
I'm one very happy person.
Today I received my 3 box order for Series 2, from Unstoppable Cards, and I got a whole lot of joy into the bargain-
I received
1 Servalan Costume Card
1 Print Plate
1 Dual auto card (Tarrant/Vila)
2x B7 promo cards
a full set of 9 Foil Chase cards
the usual Base set (x3 full sets)
plus
Michael Briant auto
Paul Darrow auto
Steven Pacey auto
Carol Hawkins auto
Josette Simon auto
Richard Franklin auto
Brian Croucher auto (not sure why this is in this release???)
and finally
Damian Thomas auto

considering for the season 1 3 box order I made I only got 8 foil cards, 8 autos (plus 1 duplicate), 1 promo as well as the base sets- I feel that I definitely got more than my money's worth

Robe
Brian Croucher auto wasn't ready for series 1.

wall1885
Robe wrote:

Brian Croucher auto wasn't ready for series 1.

I think you may be getting confused, Brian Blessed's wasnt ready and went out as a Redemption card, Brian Croucher's was def in the original release as I had one in my first order.

The Michael Briant auto looks like it was meant for Series one as it's on a blue framed picture where as Series 2 cards are green

Robe
Sorry I got mixed up.
I think they tried to get Colin Baker so maybe he was a last minute alternative?

Robe
I would have liked Avon's and Tarrant's other halves can't remember the actresses names.
I presume they are still alive?

briggsy1
These trading cards remind me of the bubblegum cards from my youth. I remember collecting the Superman ones which featured (if my memory serves me right) a still from the film with facts about one of the major characters on the reverse. Does anyone else remember these?

Travisina
Robe wrote:

I would have liked Avon's and Tarrant's other halves can't remember the actresses names.
I presume they are still alive?

Avon's other half - Sula/Anna Grant is Lorna Heilbron.
But which of Tarrant's other halves did you have in mind? Piri/Cancer is Caroline Holdaway, Zeeona is Bobbie Brown.

No recent information on any of them, so presumably still alive?

Robe
Bobbie Brown it was the pink hairdo.

Robe
Yes I am old enough to remember the bubblegum cards and kick myself I don't have the originals still. Sad

Robe
That is my complaint re series 2, lack of quest stars.
Series 1 had 8 regulars auto cards and 8 guest stars auto and then two double auto cards for regulars. This set only has 4 quest stars.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.53 seconds
9,859,481 unique visits since 8th January 2014