Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Unstoppable's B7 Trading Cards
ollie
This is the thread for posting about the cards themselves, as opposed to the trading thread which can be found here:

http://www.blakes...read_id=81

Thanks!

Mark

Robe
I have been informed by Unstoppable that the Jacqueline Pearce auto cards and Servalan costume cards shall be shipping early February.

ollie
Robe wrote:

I have been informed by Unstoppable that the Jacqueline Pearce auto cards and Servalan costume cards shall be shipping early February.

Thanks for the update! Smile

Robe
Servalan costume cards now appearing on eBay.

Robe
The autograph cards for series 2 are green.

Travisina
Robe wrote:

The autograph cards for series 2 are green.

The whole of series 2 is green.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Robe
Has anyone got their Jacqueline Pearce auto cards yet after sending off their redemption cards? I haven'tSad

wall1885
Robe wrote:

Has anyone got their Jacqueline Pearce auto cards yet after sending off their redemption cards? I haven'tSad

I emailed Unstoppable Cards last week - they're expecting the Jacqueline Pearce autos to be shipped out within next 2 weeks - they're just waiting for them to arrive from South Africa (where Jacqueline lives)

I'm waiting for 4 Redemption cards
JP auto
JP & Stephen Greif dual auto
Servalan Costume Card
and a Sketchcard.............. I'm really excited about receiving them soon- the sketch cards are going for silly money so owning just 1 is a privilege for me

Robe
I am waiting for
JP auto
JP & SG dual auto
GORDON'S ALIVE! Sorry Brian Blessed auto
Servalan costume card.

I have five sketch cards
Servalan
Blake signed by GTGrin
Avon signed by PDAngry
Villa signed by MK
Travis signed SGSad

Robe
Just received Brian Blessed auto card and Servalan costume card. Was told my other cards will ship in a few weeks.

wall1885
Robe wrote:

I am waiting for
JP auto
JP & SG dual auto
GORDON'S ALIVE! Sorry Brian Blessed auto
Servalan costume card.

I have five sketch cards
Servalan
Blake signed by GTGrin
Avon signed by PDAngry
Villa signed by MK
Travis signed SGSad

Wow! 5 Sketch cards- that''s so cool

That's the only frustrating thing about collecting these cards & that's how many different sketch cards there are, and the fact they claim to be one of a kind- no one will ever be able to have complete set of B7 Trading cards.

wall1885
I'm lucky enough to have the 2 sets of the 3 Card promo set (500 sets only)
2 complete Foil sets
All 18 Autos (well when my 2 x Redemption Cards arrive) + 3 duplicates
I also have 7 (I think) Promo cards for different Merchants + 3 duplicates
9 Print Plates
2 Base sets

I'm still waiting for my 4 Redemption cards to arrive (which incl Servalan Costume card & a sketch card- I cant wait to see which sketch card I get)

I bought a pro card folder for them & for the ones where I have 2 sets I have the backs of the cards on show

Although I'll never be able to buy a complete set of print plate cards or hardly any sketch cards, I still think this is a great piece of merchandise for us fans- Well Done Unstoppable Cards! I've waited years for something like this

Robe
I am going to have to buy a case topper extra thick as the costume card is too thick for normal card holders. I also own 4 printing plates, two signed by Gareth Thomas and Michael Keating.

Robe
With sketch cards you just count owning one as owning the set or on this case owning one sketch card and one signed sketch card.

Robe
Unstoppable have some of the Auto cards on their FaceBook page for Series 2.

wall1885
Feeling a bit grumpy - my redemption cards havent arrived yet. it's been over 6 weeks now :-(

Robe
I am still waiting for by Jacqueline Pearce auto cards they seem to be always arriving in a few weeks from Africa.

Robe
Oddly they have Travis 2 actor auto cards even though his character was killed off at the end of series 2 and this new set covers series 3 to 4.

Kilinka
Hi there, I'm one of the artists providing sketchcards for the first set.
I just got word the second is already on its way out.
Good luck guys! (Some of mine are on ebay already, I only just now found out D: )

http://marker-mistress.deviantart.com
Robe
Series 2 is shipping this Friday which is a shame as I have sod all money.
Been buy Star Trek Movie cards.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.48 seconds
9,144,049 unique visits since 8th January 2014