Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Thunderbirds
Spaceship Dispatcher
The Episode: Thunderbirds - Trapped in the Sky
The Date: Friday the 9th of January 2015
The Time: 7.30pm UK time

All are welcome to join Paula and myself for our rewatches, starting with the very first episode this Friday... Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

sweevo
Thank God. I thought you meant the awful live-action adaptation!

Spaceship Dispatcher
sweevo wrote:

Thank God. I thought you meant the awful live-action adaptation!

Well, I really enjoyed the film and would happily rewatch it again having already seen and loved it twice before.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just a reminder that our first Thunderbirds rewatch takes place this evening at 7.30pm UK time Happy

JustBrad
Paula, call me at work if you have any issues.

Spaceship Dispatcher
dvd loaded and ready to play Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Classic opening titles, and the preview clips were always very effective too if overshadowed by the famous music and portraits of the characters.

JustBrad
Lady Penelope is a well polished woman.
But her love is conditional. Yes, there are strings attached.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Ah... a rich American sending the girl on a 'European Tour'; that's how the Brits see all Americans, the same as Americans imagine us all wearing bowler hats Grin

BradPaula
Thank you Brad for all your help setting this up. I had one issue but it was resolved. Should have known....

All ready to go, or Thunderbirds are Go, I should have said.
19:28
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
You probably wouldn't make childrens tv shows about bombs on aeroplanes these days! Let's see what sort of tone the new series has...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Bit of an Ice Warriors drum roll for Thunderbird 5 there... Grin

Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 09 January 2015 19:33:23

BradPaula
I don't know, I think all the performances are wooden...

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

SD, there were not posts of yours for 12 minutes. Now, they're showing. Strange.

They were all there, but 10 mins upstream Angry

Spaceship Dispatcher
This is an excellent disaster movie plot, with plenty of suspense (no pun intended)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Tracy Island is one of the great fantasy creations along with the Tardis, Liberator and the Village etc

Spaceship Dispatcher
The portrait communication monitors are all flatscreen, another fantasy concept that's now a reality...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Almost finished the first 3 series GoT, watched The Rains of Castamere just before the rewatch Grin

BradPaula
SD, there were no posts of yours for 12 minutes. Now, they're showing. Strange.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.66 seconds
9,112,763 unique visits since 8th January 2014