Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,042
· Newest Rebel: Sirius Fox

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [29 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [18 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [21 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [7 Votes]

Votes: 127
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Blake's 7: A Critical Guide
Spaceship Dispatcher
Yes, I think it would be a good idea Rodney.

I'll drop you an email about it later, and see if we can get the ball rolling! It would be nice to dedicate it to Gareth Thomas if it can be compiled some time over the coming year, depend on the contributors' other commitments of course.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Anniew
Please count me in if you're going ahead with this. I'd love to put forward a piece ( which you can of course reject if it's not up to scratch).
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

trevor travis
That sounds rather exciting. Please count me in, as well.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Thanks Annie and trevor travis Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Greetings! Look out later this evening for a thread about the new book as we commence this exciting project. What I can announce already is that Rodney and myself have decided to dedicate the book to the memory of the late Gareth Thomas and make it a charity title for the benefit of Alzheimers Research UK; we look forward to working with our fellow fans over the coming months. There's no hurry to get involved and no deadlines have been set, but we feel this is an appropriate time to begin a new challenge in tribute to someone very special.

Anniew
Sounds great!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Spaceresearcher
I'd certainly be keen to assist with that idea Rodney, it's a great idea and I 2nd SD's wonderful idea of dedicating it to the memory of Gareth Thomas.

Adding new angles on the series in the way only fans could do, should put forward something entirely new. As there's already 4 guides/analyses etc plus a fans memories book 'Blakes Heaven'. Topics scarcely spoken of as Rodney suggested would be very interesting.

Perhaps a bold take on fellow fans ideas for either a continuation or a re-make(it hurt to write re-make for this fan but hey, I appreciate that other fans would like this as well so I'm aiming to be as impartial as possible for the record).

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.28 seconds
14,652,679 unique visits since 8th January 2014