Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 1
thewayback7

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Steven Pacey at RSC - Volpone outing 22nd Aug
abs202
Hello to Tarrants Five! Thank you for making a me so welcome, and a big thank you to clareblues for inviting me. It was great to meet you all and tea with Steven was quite surreal. I really enjoyed Volpone, Sir Pol's mad get rich quick schemes were hilarious, but I can see why the ladies were more interested in the frank'n'furter moment!

After hearing all the praise for Jew of Malta I've had a look online and there are still some tickets available... that is very tempting...
Edited by abs202 on 24 August 2015 21:27:14

Hugbot
Down and safe in Flensburg again. Oops

Travisina wrote:

After using just about every mode of transport known to mankind - bus, car (huge thanks again for the lift, Clareblues!), mainline train, London Underground, another mainline train that seemed to stop at every lampost in Hertfordshire, car - glad to report that I'm now Down & Safe too.

Sounds familiar - I walked to the station, took the train to London Marylebone, the tube to Paddington, the Hex to Heathrow, the plane to Hamburg, the commuter train to Hamburg main station and then the so-called 'express train' to Flensburg (that no only stopped at every lamppost, but waited there for ages!).

clareblues1
Good to hear you're back on home turf Hugbot. I downloaded my photos today, I'm afraid that the camera hated me as it often does, but I've got some nice pics of Hugbot and abs Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Hugbot
I uploaded some photos now ... a bit of 'Avon spotting', general impressions of Stratford and some insights into our group outing. You can find the photos here: http://s65.photob.../Stratford

Password: volpone

Enjoy! Oops

Anniew
I did enjoy your photos. Am now goose turd green with envy! You all look wonderful and are clearly having a smashing time! Do you think Avon was ripped off by punters running canal boats and that's why he hates water sports? I'm amazed how many B7 references you managed to spot- even Anna and Del's father! Thanks for sharing - the next best thing to being there!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

clareblues1
I must apologise for my very stupid, inane grin in this photo! I was squinting because of the sun somewhat!

i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab156/clareblues1/Volpone1_zpsvfy41d7y.jpg

JustBrad
Looking good, Clare. Who's your new arm candy?

clareblues1
JustBrad wrote:

TU Smile Not sure, just some bloke who wore a skimpy dress in the play!

JustBrad
clareblues1 wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

TU Smile Not sure, just some bloke who wore a skimpy dress in the play!

Well, he has the legs for it.

Ellen York
Thanks for sharing the photos, Hugbot. Looks like you all had a wonderful day. Like Annie, I am now goose turd green with envy (that turn of phrase is just too apt not to borrow Smile )

Nice photo of you and your arm candy, Clare (the beard really suits him)

BradPaula
Hugbot, thanks for sharing your photos. As always they're very good and the captions much appreciated! Looks like you had a wonderful time. Isn't Steven the greatest to his fans?

Spaceship Dispatcher, Brad and myself will be in Stratford right after RTGP3 and we hope to find some of the same sites you did- especially the Chicago Rock Cafe- of all places!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Angry Angel
Great set of photos Hugbot, another Steven fan goose-turd green with envy here!

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
meegat39
And another here! Thanks for sharing Grin
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

purplecleric
Fabulous photos! I'm glad you all had such a great time.

Hugbot
BradPaula wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher, Brad and myself will be in Stratford right after RTGP3 and we hope to find some of the same sites you did- especially the Chicago Rock Cafe- of all places!

Both the Chicago Rock Cafe and the Avon Spice are in the vicinity of the railway station (which you can't miss when you travel with SD Pfft), on the left-hand side when you walk from the station towards the town centre.

BradPaula
Hugbot wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Both the Chicago Rock Cafe and the Avon Spice are in the vicinity of the railway station (which you can't miss when you travel with SD Pfft), on the left-hand side when you walk from the station towards the town centre.

LOL Thanks xx
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
Reports of the day and reviews of the play by Mistletoe12 and Hugbot are now up on the website here: Volpone
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Anniew
These are brilliant. Informative, warm, funny and so well written.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

clareblues1
Agreed Annie Smile And I must apologise to Travisina for not getting around to submitting a contribution of my own, small matter of something called RTGP and real life!

Though having read these wonderful pieces I doubt I could improve on what's already been said Smile

Travisina
No apologies necessary, Clareblues - RTGP was fab!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.62 seconds
9,829,303 unique visits since 8th January 2014