Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Steven Pacey at RSC - Volpone outing 22nd Aug
BradPaula
Hugbot wrote:

I'm now down and safe in Stratford ... and I even have Internet access in my hotel! Looking forward to meeting the gang again on Saturday!

Have fun, Hugbot and if you remember please give our love to Steven! We'll be in Stratford in early October, so we're just missing him, darn it.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Ellen York
Glad you had a safe journey, Hugbot.

Lurena
Hugbot wrote:

I'm now down and safe in Stratford ... and I even have Internet access in my hotel! Looking forward to meeting the gang again on Saturday!

I'm happy to hear you are safe, Hugbot.
Enjoy your stay with your friends in the UK and please send my love to Steven and Thetis.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
clareblues1
Justin (abs) is going to join us as well. Abs you'll find a photo of me on the Jew of Malta thread.
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

abs202
Thanks Clare. Look forward to meeting you all there!

clareblues1
Sadly Thetis isn't able to join us Sad

Anniew
Oh so wish I could join you all. Have a lovely time!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Lurena
clareblues1 wrote:

Sadly Thetis isn't able to join us Sad

Ohh, that's sad. I hope she is well and not in trouble.

Lurena
Enjoy the play and have a wonderful time!
Please send my love to Steven. His hot chocolate treat in NYC sticks still fresh in my memory.

Hugbot
I just came back to my B&B after a wonderful day. It was great to meet some of my fellow Horizonists again and to see some new faces (Mistletoe, Abs202 and - two days ago - Thetys), to watch the fantastic performance (including a scene that was obviously written by Blair Cloos Grin ... more comprehensive reports to follow) and to meet Steven. Before you ask, I did convey your greetings and love, Lurena, Paula and Brad, and he did of course remember you.
No photos yet ... that has to wait until I am home again.

clareblues1
Down and safe having dropped off Travisina, Supreme Commander and Mistletoe at the station. A lovely day has been had by all! Steven was thoroughly charming and it was lovely to sit and chat at the tea room. The play was fantastic and yes a certain scene will be very difficult to forget!

Travisina
After using just about every mode of transport known to mankind - bus, car (huge thanks again for the lift, Clareblues!), mainline train, London Underground, another mainline train that seemed to stop at every lampost in Hertfordshire, car - glad to report that I'm now Down & Safe too.

It was lovely to see the familiar faces again, and to meet new member abs202. The journeys and transfers went smoothly, tea with Steven was a delight, the play was brilliant and Stratford-upon-Avon was picture-book beautiful. It was a great day out!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

BradPaula
Hugbot wrote:

I just came back to my B&B after a wonderful day. It was great to meet some of my fellow Horizonists again and to see some new faces (Mistletoe, Abs202 and - two days ago - Thetys), to watch the fantastic performance (including a scene that was obviously written by Blair Cloos Grin ... more comprehensive reports to follow) and to meet Steven. Before you ask, I did convey your greetings and love, Lurena, Paula and Brad, and he did of course remember you.

Thank you, Hugbot. Much appreciated! I'll be looking forward to your photos! Cheers.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Lurena
Hugbot wrote:

. Before you ask, I did convey your greetings and love, Lurena, Paula and Brad, and he did of course remember you.

Thank you Hugbot, that is much appreciated by me too!
And yes, I'm looking forward to your photos too.
Have a save journey home.

Thetis
Thank you for the hello, Lurena.

Sadly I missed one of the whistle stops of my trip ... catching up with everyone. I had to choose between work and play ... that's not fair, as I had to choose work.

So glad you had a lovely day. I know exactly the scene you mean, Clare!
Edited by Thetis on 24 August 2015 17:41:38

Mistletoe12
Iím a bit late reporting in down and safe Ė dodgy teleport bracelet! Well, that and I didnít get home Ďtil gone 11pm. My body demanded sleep with the devil on my shoulder insisting it really is okay to leave your teeth tonight.

It was lovely to see everyone, including meeting Hugbot, Clare and Abs202. Hope to see you again soon!

I thoroughly enjoyed tea with Steven; what a charming, considerate man!The play was amazing, itís always good to share these activities with fellow Horizoners.

A warm smile to my travelling companions, warm being an understatement for Saturdayís weather. Do chocolate and hot weather mix? No, probably not, but when did that ever stop us!

And last but not least, a big hug to Clare for schlepping us to and from the station - you really are a gem! Grin

To paraphrase Hugbot: I will write a more comprehensive report in the coming days!

Ellen York
Sounds like it was a lovely day. Looking forward to the photos.
Thetis, sorry to hear you had to miss out. Naughty work getting in the way of fun Sad

clareblues1
You're welcome to the 3 passengers in the Mini-mobile Smile I enjoy arranging these outings.

I think Hugbot summed up the tea with Steven quite nicely, sitting with Steven next to the Mistletoe! LOL

It was a great day out and I hope our new member abs enjoyed it too.

clanger68
clareblues1 wrote:

You're welcome to the 3 passengers in the Mini-mobile Smile I enjoy arranging these outings.

I think Hugbot summed up the tea with Steven quite nicely, sitting with Steven next to the Mistletoe! LOL

It was a great day out and I hope our new member abs enjoyed it too.

Sitting next to Steven for tea Clare?

So will you be off that cloud any time soon? Grin

Glad to hear you all had a great time.

- Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
clareblues1
clanger68 wrote:

Sitting next to Steven for tea Clare?

So will you be off that cloud any time soon? Grin

Glad to hear you all had a great time.

- Andy

Ironically opposite, but that meant I was getting a better view! Travisina sat next to him and Hugbot the other side.

And no, not yet! LOL Especially after seeing his outfit for one scene...which I will only describe as a bizarre mix of panto dame and Rocky Horror Picture Show. You do the math!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.78 seconds
9,136,537 unique visits since 8th January 2014