Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 1
littlesue

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Steven Pacey at RSC - Volpone outing 22nd Aug
clareblues1
It's been proposed off forum to organise a group outing to see Steven Pacey at the Swan Theatre in Stratford on Avon in the play Volpone.

Date: Saturday 22nd August.

Time: 1.30pm matinee.

Forum member Thetis is organising a trip to the UK in the week leading up to that day, so Travisina and I thought it would be nice to coincide our group outing accordingly.

PS I'm going to post a separate thread about the other play Steven's in, The Jew of Malta...
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

meegat39
clareblues1 wrote:

It's been proposed off forum to organise a group outing to see Steven Pacey at the Swan Theatre in Stratford on Avon in the play Volpone.

Date: Saturday 22nd August.

Time: 1.30pm matinee.

Forum member Thetis is organising a trip to the UK in the week leading up to that day, so Travisina and I thought it would be nice to coincide our group outing accordingly.

Argghhh!! I will be in Florida then, on my holiday. Any chance the outing could be before the 17th or after the 31st August?? However, if Thetis is not around then, don't worry about it - unless we have TWO Horizon trips to see him in it??

PS I'm going to post a separate thread about the other play Steven's in, The Jew of Malta...

"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

clareblues1
Meegat...there are moves afoot to attend the other play earlier in either June or July...

Any good?

meegat39
clareblues1 wrote:

Meegat...there are moves afoot to attend the other play earlier in either June or July...

Any good?

Yes Clare. I should be able to do one of the proposed dates (off to post on other thread...) I was hoping to do both, but I will just have to find somone else to go with! Thanks Clare Grin
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

clareblues1
Bless you Meegat! Fingers crossed!

RichardMk2
I'd like to come to this, and so would another friend, Louise, who some of you may know from Louise and Simon's forum.

clareblues1
*thumbs up* The more the merrier Richard!

clareblues1
Just booked my Volpone ticket...stalls...seat B48 Smile

Thetis
Read Volpone a few days ago. Sir Pol is the silliest role; it's barely necessary for the plot, just there for comic relief. Can't wait to see what Steven and Trevor Nunn cook up for this easily led, wannabe inventor! He's simply ridiculous. I won't tell you any more; no spoilers.

This could be even better than Spamalot for seeing Steven's comic side.
Edited by Thetis on 22 January 2015 00:43:28

Thetis
meegat39 wrote:

clareblues1 wrote:

Any good?

Yes Clare. I should be able to do one of the proposed dates (off to post on other thread...) I was hoping to do both, but I will just have to find somone else to go with! Thanks Clare Grin

I'm sure there's opportunity for another group outing for those who can't get to this session, Meegat. It's a long season.

clareblues1
Thetis wrote:

Read Volpone a few days ago. Sir Pol is the silliest role; it's barely necessary for the plot, just there for comic relief. Can't wait to see what Steven and Trevor Nunn cook up for this easily led, wannabe inventor! He's simply ridiculous. I won't tell you any more; no spoilers.

This could be even better than Spamalot for seeing Steven's comic side.

Sounds encouraging, thanks Thetis Smile

Thetis
Rehearsal photos released: http://stevenpace...al-photos/.

August is rolling around really quickly. Looking forward to catching up with friends on 22 August!

dragonq
Always wanted to see this play. Lucky you.

clareblues1
Excellent pictures Thetis, thanks for sharing Smile

Hugbot
I just realised that I haven't told you yet ... but I have already booked my flight, accomodation for a week in Stratford and my ticket for the 22nd.
Looking forward to meeting you!

clareblues1
That's great Hugbot, will be good to have you with us Smile

clareblues1
Steven has very kindly agreed to meet for 'tea' before the performance, bless him, I will give details to anyone coming. Thanks Steven!

Ellen York
Oooh, that is exciting. Steven is such a sweetheart. Grin

BradPaula
How exciting, Clare! Have fun!

Mad sad here, but I still have Steven's Starbuck's coffee cup from New York. See what you can pinch, Clare! Grin
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

How exciting, Clare! Have fun!

Mad sad here, but I still have Steven's Starbuck's coffee cup from New York. See what you can pinch, Clare! Grin

Are you planning to clone him from the DNA he left behind?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.96 seconds
9,947,971 unique visits since 8th January 2014