Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
The Official Trading Cards Swapping Thread
ollie
Welcome to Horizon’s thread solely for the purpose of trading cards between members!

In an attempt to facilitate the smooth running of this thread, and your trades, Horizon would be grateful if you could adhere to the following guidelines:

• This thread is only for trading (swapping or donating) your Blake’s 7 cards. It is not under any circumstances to be used for the sale of cards. If you have cards you wish to sell we suggest you list them on an online auction site. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

• It is a matter for individual members to determine the terms of their trade, provided no money changes hands.

This thread is for the exchange of cards only. Comments/thoughts/critiques of the cards should remain in the 'main' thread which can be found here:

http://www.blakes...read_id=82

• Members can either list their spares and / or their ‘wants’ in this thread.

• When mailing cards, we suggest a card-backed envelope is used (rather than a standard envelope or padded envelope) to reduce the likelihood of cards being damaged in transit.

• Consideration should be given to posting the rarer cards (such as sketch cards) with some form of tracking (or recorded delivery/insurance) in case they fail to arrive.

• If there will be a delay in you sending cards when a trade is agreed, please notify the person with whom you are trading before the trade is finalized to avoid any concern over non-delivery.

• After a successful trade, it would be helpful to other Horizon members if you could post feedback on this thread to foster a positive trading environment.

• While I am more than willing to assist in any way that I can, responsibility for each trade rests with the individual members concerned.

DISCLAIMER

Horizon is providing this thread as (hopefully) a useful tool for members to help each other complete their card sets. All transactions are private transactions between individuals and Horizon is in no way liable, financial or otherwise, for any trade originated through this website.

Thanks for reading and happy trading!

Mark
Edited by ollie on 11 January 2014 21:31:21

ollie
While the thread wasn't being heavily trafficked, we thought it best to reopen it, in case newcomers want to post their existing spares for swaps. Smile

Spaceresearcher
Just thought I'd add, that thanks to this very thread, I was able to complete my gold foil card set and am all set for the next release to come incorporating seasons 3 and 4.

There's a pile of autograph cards that would be nice to collect, however as the saying goes: "you can't have it all" and I'm extremely satisfied with a complete set, a backup set and a complete set of gold foil cards. The signed cards were simply bonuses for me.

If anyone out there does put together a complete set of signed cards, etc, it would be great to see a photo of the complete collection some time.

Enjoy your card trading fellow Blakes 7 fans.

ollie
I'm waiting for the redemption cards to come back, and once I have them, I'll post photos of the autograph cards. Smile

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.10 seconds
9,843,337 unique visits since 8th January 2014