Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 1
Heidi

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
What Are You Listening To?
rojkerr1
Survivors read by Carolyn Seymour, Abbys fate....

Spaceship Dispatcher
Listening to Doctor Who: The Deadly Assassin by Terrance Dicks; it's read by Geoffrey Beevers, one of my favourite readers doing his sixth classic series audiobook!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
This evening's listening is the episode soundtracks of the six-part Doctor Who adventure The Sea Devils, complete with lively linking narration by Katy Manning; this was the first Pertwee story I ever watched, so there's a always a fondness in my heart for this one! Grin.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm listening to the episode soundtracks of Doctor Who: The Web of Fear this afternoon. It's great that the episodes have been found, and I have watched them about three times already; but it's still fun to listen to them as well...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Time for some Tom Baker this evening, with the episode soundtrack of Doctor Who: Horror of Fang Rock...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Listening to Blake's 7: Scimitar Happy

Travisina
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Listening to Blake's 7: Scimitar Happy

Coming very soon to this website - interview with writer Trevor Baxendale!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Spaceship Dispatcher
Listening to the new audiobook reading of Doctor Who: Frontios, read by the author of the book and writer of the original script - Christopher H Bidmead; one of my favourite story editors, writers and readers bringing to life one of my favourite 80s serials! Have been looking forward to this for months, ever since it was announced...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Having finished the Frontios CDs in one afternoon, I'm now starting another new Doctor Who release. The Roundheads, featuring the Troughton Doctor and set early in s4, was written by Mark Gatiss as an original novel some years ago and has now been released as an audiobook read by Anneke Wills!

rojkerr1
just got the Ribos operation read by John leeson, 50p, i love car boots!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Loved the audiobook of The Roundheads, a really nice reading by Anneke Wills and a very traditional mid-1960s 'pure historical' adventure. I'm now listening to the original episode soundtrack of The Macra Terror, one of my very favourite serials from the early Troughton era!

rojkerr1
the Macra terror superb, eleven out of 10 I think... I like listening to Fury from the Deep and The Wheel in Space

Ellen York
Listened to Armageddon Storm yesterday; all three disks. I got pulled into the story and had to find out how it was going to end. The first 2 LCs were good, but Armageddon Storm was amazing.

BradPaula
Ellen York wrote:

Listened to Armageddon Storm yesterday; all three disks. I got pulled into the story and had to find out how it was going to end. The first 2 LCs were good, but Armageddon Storm was amazing.

Glad to hear you say that. I loved Armageddon Storm too, in fact, it may be my favorite with Scimitar coming in second. Eagerly waiting for LC#12 later in the year.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Magic Toenail
Wow!, been meaning to download some Big Finish stuff, but i'm a little broke right now.
I've been dusting off the CD collection and I'm giving Kate Bush's The Red Shoes another chance. I never really got into it when it came out.

rojkerr1
BBc radioplays, the Philip Marlowe collection,

Spaceship Dispatcher
The original episode soundtracks of Doctor Who: The Crusade

Spaceship Dispatcher
This evening's Doctor Who audio recording is The Faceless Ones Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
This evening's soundtrack is The Smugglers, the first story of season four Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
Wimbledon might still have three days left, but a long weekend means I have a couple of free mornings to start on the pile of new audiobooks that's been waiting patiently for weeks to be listened to:

Big Finish

Blake's 7: Fortuitas
Blake's 7: Mindset
Blake's 7: Ghost Ship
The Worlds of Big Finish
Dr Who: The Well Mannered War
Dr Who: Damaged Goods

BBC

Dr Who: The Massacre read by Peter Purves
Dr Who: Last of the Gaderene read by Richard Franklin
Dr Who: City of Death read by Lalla Ward

And also...

The Rats by James Herbert, read by Steven Pacey

I'm starting with all three Blake's 7 episodes this morning...

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.62 seconds
9,806,408 unique visits since 8th January 2014