Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Sapphire & Steel and The New Avengers
trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

It's the chap from the Vicar of Dibley, and the caretaker from Grange Hill!

OMG! I have seen Vicar of Dibley and I recognize the guy- albeit it quite younger!

Gary Waldhorn I believe.

Don't have an idea of the actor's name of the caretaker from Grange Hill, though.

BradPaula
They're filming in all the beauty spots today.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

They're filming in all the beauty spots today.

Yes, there was more location work in TNA than the Emma or Tara eras; but it was a lot less charming and memorable. A bit of a waste of filming resources a lot of the time imo.

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
@ Paula

off topic, but I'm looking forward to watching some Thunderbirds again. Its been a while!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

They're killed Mr Griffiths, the loveable school caretaker Shock

Ah, George A Cooper was the GH actor?

BradPaula
Tonight on Top Gear, we restore this aging car.....

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

@ Paula

off topic, but I'm looking forward to watching some Thunderbirds again. Its been a while!

Yes, we've been watching a episode a week for the past year. Have to get Brad to show me how to retrieve the program for rewatch. He's got a streaming cold at the moment....

trevor travis

Spaceship Dispatcher
Talking of future rewatches, would either of you be interested in Game of Thrones come next winter?

BradPaula
About the Thunderbirds... I think we only have access to series 1.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Series 1 is nearly all of it, since s2 was cancelled quite early on because the Americans didn't like it.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Wait for Diana Rigg- she steals the show!

See my post for today's episodes, just got to her first one Happy

BradPaula

Talking of future rewatches, would either of you be interested in Game of Thrones come next winter?

That's always an option. We have series 1 and 2 on dvd now. Soon to get the rest. So glad you are enjoying it. Wait for Diana Rigg- she steals the show!

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

Series 1 is nearly all of it, since s2 was cancelled quite early on because the Americans didn't like it.

We were wondering about that. Thanks for the info.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Ah, Roy Marsden - star of another classic spy show: The Sandbaggers

trevor travis

Never seen it.

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

Ah, George A Cooper was the GH actor?

Yep, he was in it for years.

Probably the second-longest after Mrs McClusky, the Head teacher.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Never seen it.

Brad and Paula converted me Grin

BradPaula

Ah, Roy Marsden - star of another classic spy show: The Sandbaggers

I kept looking at him and thought- no, it couldn't be. I know him from his Adam Dagleish, PD James detective stories. Devices and Desires is a good one with TC in it. He plays a gay nuclear physicist who just happens to work at Oldbury (they use the name Larksoken instead).

trevor travis
Gambit is rubbish... he gives the ladies hot dogs, Steed treats them to dinner in a field with champagne Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.49 seconds
9,876,241 unique visits since 8th January 2014