Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Sapphire & Steel and The New Avengers
purplecleric
I bet Paula will be watching another blonde instead during the first half of your evening... Wink

Mmmm - seems like S&S have already started mucking about with time...

Spaceship Dispatcher
The date: Wednesday the 7th of January 2015

7.30pm UK time - Sapphire & Steel: Assignment One (episodes 1-3)
9.00pm UK time - The New Avengers: The Tale of the Big Why

All are most welcome to join Paula, Trevor Travis and myself for our Joanna Lumley rewatch evening Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
purplecleric wrote:I bet Paula will be watching another blonde instead during the first half of your evening... Wink

PC, I expect so. At least I've got the company of SD this time around.... last time, it was yourself, Paula and Leyos all drooling at the blond chap, and I was alone in my appreciation of Ms Lumley.

Assignment One. Oh no, that's means..................... HELEN Shock Shock Grin

trevor travis
And this time around, Paula really will have to burn every photo of Chadbon. We can't have Mr Shape surviving again!! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

PC, I expect so. At least I've got the company of SD this time around....

Well, albeit for obviously different reasons to Paula and the girls, I'm also a McCallum fan and have episodes of NCIS, The Invisible Man and The Man From UNCLE on my dvd shelf along with Mosquito Squadron. Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Travisina
I hope to be able to join you, too Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

And this time around, Paula really will have to burn every photo of Chadbon. We can't have Mr Shape surviving again!! Grin

Sorry people, you'll going to be trapped in the photo of your choice as I will not give up my Chadbon photos! Hey, I could be trapped in that special one I have of Mr. C...... *sigh*....
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

PC, I expect so. At least I've got the company of SD this time around....

Well, albeit for obviously different reasons to Paula and the girls, I'm also a McCallum fan and have episodes of NCIS, The Invisible Man and The Man From UNCLE on my dvd shelf along with Mosquito Squadron. Grin

Showing my age now... I was madly in love with Illya from the Man From U.N.C.L.E. when the series first ran back in what- 1964-7 and I still watch Ducky every week on NCIS. Big time crush still on the man.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just a reminder that our Sapphire & Steel and New Avengers rewatches start this evening from 7.30pm UK time.

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

I still watch Ducky every week on NCIS. Big time crush still on the man.

I've given up watching NCIS every week, as it seems to be on every DAY on one channel or another! But I do like the series, and will often watch an ep out of order, even ones I've seen loads of times before - or sometimes I trip over new ones that I haven't seen yet. The clues are in the technology - you can date often an episode by the style of their mobile phones and size of the PC monitors on their desks Grin

Travisina
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Just a reminder that our Sapphire & Steel and New Avengers rewatches start this evening from 7.30pm UK time.

I plan to join you for S&S. Fingers crossed there won't be too many irregularites...

trevor travis
Thanks everyone for the rewatch. See you next week.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

We're not quite that timey-wimey yet, thankfully. Oops

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

LOL, TT Pfft

Travisina
Just to let you know that I may be late for this, but will try to catch up.

Late dinner...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Good evening everyone, just off to get the dvds... Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

To me, I found S&S more scary than DW.... because it was weird but everyday at the same time. I always remember this first story in particular, because of the thought you could get "lost" by walking up the stairs of your house...

Yes, it's interesting how some of new-Who's most popular stories like the Library and Blink are clearly inspired by this show. Less is more, as they say.

BradPaula
Sapphire and Steel #1- "The Wrath of Helen". Oh, great. And just for your information, it's -11C here right now and going to dip down to about -20 by tonight! Brisk.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
A clock appears in the very first scene, then another...

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.59 seconds
9,836,298 unique visits since 8th January 2014