Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 1
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Blakes 7 T-Shirts and Mugs
Spaceresearcher
Not sure if anyone else has checked out the 'Shotdeadinthehead' Blakes 7 merchandise recently but I was surprised to discover a range of mugs and hoodies has been added to the list. Sadly some of the previous designs have been removed(pheww, lucky I grabbed them when they first came out) but overall it's great to see.

http://www.shotde...lake%27s+7

Enjoy.

EDITED by Travisina to make link clickable

Ellen York
I am seriously tempted by the mugs, though I would rather a darker color (white shows the tea stains).

winnie-l
scorpioattack twitter feed:
https://twitter.c...th_replies
quoted a URL pointing to some GREAT looking B7 & other cult-SciFi t-shirts.
http://www.redbub...30-cult-tv
WOW do I like some of those!!!
Gotta scope out if can afford.

winnie-l
And some great mugs too!
http://www.redbub...refinement
ih1.redbubble.net/image.58235725.0231/mug,standard,220x200,center-pad,220x200,ffffff.u1.jpg
I like the "KEEP CALM" one except it shouldn't say "let Blakes handle it" - should it?
ih1.redbubble.net/image.56849486.6220/papergc,220x200,w,ffffff-pad,220x200,ffffff.2.jpg
Shouldn't it say "let Blake's 7 handle it"? Is it a Blooper?? (how authentically Blake's 7!........)

BradPaula
I've been eyeing a couple of Blake's 7 themed t-shirts on Redbubble of late. Especially the shirt with all the names- there are two, for earlier cast and later cast. That makes me think I'll need both!!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

rojkerr1
still got my old Jenna t shirt! Must be thirty years old now!

Tyce
Hell yeah! I'm going for a "I'm not Expendable, I'm Not Stupid and I'm Not Going" t-shirt!

Tyce
There's also one that says "Jenna lives". Might get that too.

Hugbot
BradPaula wrote:

Especially the shirt with all the names- there are two, for earlier cast and later cast. That makes me think I'll need both!!

It gets even more expensive, as there are actually four of them (for each series).

clareblues1
"Pour two large drinks and stand by with the teleport!" Now that's a T Shirt slogan I'd go for! LOL
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Joe Dredd
"Every part a moving part"

rojkerr1
some days are better than others

BradPaula
Tyce wrote:

There's also one that says "Jenna lives". Might get that too.

Oh, that shirt is a must get! I just wore my Doctor Who Peter Capaldi shirt shopping today and no one commented on it. Just wonder what a 'Jenna Lives' tee would garner- even less comment probably but I'd still wear it proudly. Yes, will get one of those for TARDIS con.

*Note* Just to be a nuisance I only wear Blake's 7 t-shirts to our local Doctor Who con. I've even been taken to task in the UK by Matthew Waterhouse (Doctor Who's Adric) for wearing an 'enemy' shirt to a Doctor Who convention. Let's just say that I consider that a badge of honor. I did defend our fandom by the way... nicely.

rojkerr1
the only comment I've had is a 'live long and prosper' from someone, I said thanks but wrong series! and a lady wanted to buy my James Bond dr no t shirt for her husband!
I did sell a tshirt off my back once, a rare siouxsie and the banshees one, the guy gave me 50 for it!

JustBrad
BradPaula wrote:

*Note* Just to be a nuisance I only wear Blake's 7 t-shirts to our local Doctor Who con. I.

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/rather.jpg

Baltech Budapest
JustBrad wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

*Note* Just to be a nuisance I only wear Blake's 7 t-shirts to our local Doctor Who con. I.

That's fantastic!! Peter Davison's expression is priceless.

BradPaula
Baltech Budapest wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

That's fantastic!! Peter Davison's expression is priceless.

That wasn't even the time Matthew Waterhouse tied into me! But Janet Fielding did at this shoot and I defended our fandom. She called ours a 'dead fandom' and I pinned her ears back I can tell you! Ain't I naughty?

Ellen York
You go Paula! Dead fandom indeed, that was a horrible thing to say Sad

BradPaula
Hugbot wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Especially the shirt with all the names- there are two, for earlier cast and later cast. That makes me think I'll need both!!

It gets even more expensive, as there are actually four of them (for each series).

Oops! I got so excited I didn't see the other two designs. *Thinks* We really need new mugs.. *secretly breaks the ones we already have*. Brad! We need more mugs, I accidentally broke all four of these throwing them against the wall. Accidentally you understand.... Yeah that should work. *Evil grin*

rojkerr1
good for you Paula, always thought Fielding had a few issues, mind you, wasn't her husband an arms dealer?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.54 seconds
9,110,950 unique visits since 8th January 2014