Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 1
BradPaula

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Liberator Chatroom
sweevo
I thought I would start a "chatroom" for the Liberator crew while I try to focus on Vila's Log. It's quite simple. Anyone who has read Vila Restal's Emails will know and understand what this is about. I will start, assuming the role of Vila (feel free to drop in/drop out).

To: Liberator Crew
Subject: Hello

Hello,

Is this how it works? Anyway, I'm Vila, and thanks for bringing me and Gan onto the Liberator, Blake - and off that hellhole Cygnus Alpha. I mean, don't get me wrong, I could have also escaped on my own, but it would have taken much longer had it not been for the Liberator. Sorry about that cock-up on the London. By the way, if a package from Amagon.com arrives addressed to me, don't worry - it's the new Fedtari 2600 games machine I've ordered. Apparently, they're all the rage on Earth, according to my mum. Anyway, thanks again.

Vila. Smile

Joe Dredd
To: Vila Restal
Subject: Re: Hello

Stop playing with the computer messaging system and get back to work. We left you on watch, remember? Blake said you had a thing for watches. I should have known his assessment would be as useless as he is.

Grade Four Ignorant
To: Vila Restal
Subject: Games Night

I'm on watch but things are bit boring, how about bringing your Fedtari up here? We can play it on the big screen on the Flight Deck. Hopefully my Limiter won't stop me beating you on Teal-Vandor Pro-Wrestling!

sweevo
To: Olag Gan, Kerr Avon

OK, Gan, sounds fun to me. Avon, I like watches, but not when it involves looking out for them. Besides, I think this might be a popular thing on the ship. Maybe on our next stop, I might do a little bit more than pick a lock. Apparently, Space Frogger and Star Joust are bestsellers - and some more comfortable joystick controllers. The ones Fedtari gave me are awful! I've got a sore hand from using it. I hear the TAC 2 controllers are good - I might take some of those. Let's go, Gan. Smile Avon, you're more than welcome to join in and play against the winner.

Vila.

Anniew
To:Vila Restall

I cannot imagine why you should think I might be remotely interested in games bearing the lamentable soubriquet of Space Frogger or Star Joust, though I imagine they offer sufficient challenge to those of limited intellect, such as yourself and Gan. Oh and Blake. He might enjoy a game or two with the winner, provided you let him win. I mean it, Vila. Let him win or he will find ways of making life hell for the rest of us and, speaking purely for myself, I have had my fill of freezing cold, dangerous planets, or for that matter, roasting hot dangerous ones. And I have a special aversion for any populated by tribes stuck in some dark age fantasy.

Contact me when you have organised a game of poker. Or speed chess.

Avon
P.S. And I expect you to take watches on a regular basis. No excuses!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

JustBrad
To: Olag Gan, Cally, Avon
Subject: Game Night.

We'd better push it back a couple hours. Jenna is playing Defender. She's been at it two hours and she still has five lives left....

Wait! Blake just came in, told her how to fly, and she lost three ships.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Hi folks

please remember that Horizon has a policy of only hosting fanfic that is PG-13; some of the most recent posts over stepped this with references to matters that fall outside that rating. The relevant posts have been deleted, and we thank you all in advance for helping to keep it clean in future.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Site staff
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Anniew
To: Vila Restal and The Crew

Vila you should be ashamed of yourself introducing an innocent Alien to unsavoury human practices. Stop it at once.

Crew: both Cally and I have mislaid our watches. This is a serious problem for any rebel. Planning any kind of attack without being able to use the critical phrase: crew synchronise your watches is almost impossible. For the sake of the revolution please find our watches.

sweevo
To: The Crew
Subject: Watches

They're in my cabin. I keep them there for safekeeping. If you want them, then just go get them - just don't go in at night, or whatever equivalent, because the door's locked with a custom lock that only yours truly can pick open. Smile

Vila.
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 19 March 2015 20:24:22

sweevo
To: Olag Gan, Kerr Avon

What I mean by "night or whatever", Gan, is that the door is locked during the ship's equivalent of nighttime. As for getting locked in, just push a button beside the door to open the lock and leave (it self-locks when the door closes). Avon, you could try saying "Please" and "Thank you" sometime - I think I'll take your teddy next time instead of the watches.

Vila.

Anniew
To: Vila Restall

Ummm 'night or whatever?' I'm a bit slow Vila but doesn't that mean we can never go into your room without getting locked in?

Anniew
To: Vila Restall

Vila it is now 3.00pm according to the seven watches I have discovered in your room. If you do not return within the next 15 minutes and release me I will not be responsible for my actions. Suffice to say your cuddly bunny gets it.

sweevo
To: Roj Blake

Blake, in my defence, Avon did threaten to use my cuddly bunny as leverage.

Vila.

sweevo
To: Liberator Crew

Information: Sensors indicate that the external entity known as the Fedtari 2600 gaming machine has been in constant usage for more than 6 consecutive hours. Most frequently played titles are Defender and Space Frogger. This constitutes all available data.

Anniew
To: Rog Blake

Blake, Vila is bullying me again and threatening to steal Roj Bear. You know I can't sleep without Roj. And you promised me that you wouldn't tell the others when you gave it to me.
You have betrayed me Blake. I will never forgive or forget!

Anniew
To: The Crew

from Vila Restall

Goodnight Blake. Goodnight Gan Goodnight Jenna. Goodnight Cally. Goodnight Zen. Goodnight Orac .

Anniew

Really Vila?

Anniew
To: Kerr Avon

Sorry. Wrong show.

Get lost Avon!

JustBrad
Anniew wrote:

I cannot imagine why you should think I might be remotely interested in games bearing the lamentable soubriquet of Space Frogger or Star Joust,...

To: Kerr Avon
Subject: Games Night.

How do you feel about Space Invaders?

sweevo
To: Zen

OK, shut up, Zen. I've disconnected the Fedtari 2600. Happy now? Now I'm off to kip.

Vila.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.46 seconds
9,160,795 unique visits since 8th January 2014