Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,006
· Newest Rebel: Hillsd67

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [25 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [16 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [19 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [19 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [7 Votes]

Votes: 118
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
what tunes are you listening to?
Child Of Auron
"Just Say Yes" by Dido from her "Girl Who Got Away" album

Child Of Auron
"Eva and Magaldi/Eva Beware of the City" from the Evita soundtrack, sung by Madonna, Jimmy Nail and Antonio Banderas

Lurena
I am listening to the Moody Blues.
A few minutes ago I read here that Ray Thomas, flautist, vocalist and founding member of the Moody Blues, died Thursday at the age of 76.
RIP Ray, thank you for your music
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Psychostrategist
Second Sight, the Dr Who-based fan audio by BTR Productions

and lots of Fila Brazillia.

Travisina
Lurena wrote:

I am listening to the Moody Blues.
A few minutes ago I read here that Ray Thomas, flautist, vocalist and founding member of the Moody Blues, died Thursday at the age of 76.
RIP Ray, thank you for your music

How sad. I love the Moody Blues.
RIP
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Child Of Auron
"I Remember" by Madonna, this version taken from her "Something To Remember" compilation album

BradPaula
With the passing of Ray Thomas, member of the Moody Blues, I have been listening to some of his songs. "Eternity Road" and "Veteran Cosmic Rocker" again, as he's on Eternity road as a Cosmic Rocker now. Sigh.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

dragonq
BradPaula wrote:

With the passing of Ray Thomas, member of the Moody Blues, I have been listening to some of his songs. "Eternity Road" and "Veteran Cosmic Rocker" again, as he's on Eternity road as a Cosmic Rocker now. Sigh.

I only just saw this news tonight. My first thought was: I have to listen to The Veteran Cosmic Rocker right now in his memory.

Lots of Moody Blues fans on this site, feeling sad right now.

rojkerr1
Human league, a very british synthesiser group, super deluxe edition, 3cds, 1 dvd and a book. Lovely xmas present, loads of top of the pops videos with certain djs carefully edited out...

Child Of Auron
"Broken" by Belly, from the movie "Twister" soundtrack

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
rojkerr1 wrote:

Human league, a very british synthesiser group, super deluxe edition, 3cds, 1 dvd and a book. Lovely xmas present, loads of top of the pops videos with certain djs carefully edited out...

Back in the day when my very short not quite Servalan short hair grew out, I ended up with Phil Oakley style fringe .I looked stupid .
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

Child Of Auron
"You Better Run" by Pat Benatar

She was bigger in the US than here in the UK I believe

BradPaula
"I, Don Quixote" by Colm Wilkinson and the same cover of the song by Sir Christopher Lee.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Child Of Auron
A live bootleg of "Hypnotized" by Fleetwood Mac recorded in Cleveland in 1976 or 1977

sweevo
Anything by Wang Chung - "Everybody Have Fun Tonight", "Let's Go", "Wait", "Wake Up, Stop Dreaming", "To Live and Die in LA" (one of my favourite movies with an unexpected climax), "The Flat Horizon" and, of course, "Dance Hall Days" (thank you, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Smile )

Child Of Auron
"Unconditional Love" by Stevie Nicks from her 1994 Street Angel album.

This album is much maligned by the Stevie fans, true there are some real clunkers but there are some really good tracks on the release too - unfortunately this isn't one of them Grin

sweevo
Air Supply's classic "Making Love Out of Nothing At All", penned by Jim Steinman.

Child Of Auron
sweevo wrote:

Air Supply's classic "Making Love Out of Nothing At All", penned by Jim Steinman.

I only know the Bonnie Tyler version of this song - and I love it

Child Of Auron
"World In Harmony" by Fleetwood Mac

An instrumental from their 1969 Then Play On album - the last to feature original guitarist and founder Peter Green

rojkerr1
Tour de france, Kraftwerk

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.44 seconds
12,741,007 unique visits since 8th January 2014