Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 1
Child Of Auron

· Total Rebels: 1,015
· Newest Rebel: Buchhalter

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [25 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [17 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [19 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [19 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [7 Votes]

Votes: 119
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
what tunes are you listening to?
sweevo
Highlights for me include "Dancing With the Moonlit Knight", "Firth of Fifth" and the instrumental "After the Ordeal" (a Steve Hackett-penned composition which was sadly never played live by the band).

Child Of Auron
"The Time Is Now (Can 7 Soulfood Mix)" By Moloko

An extra on the CD single

Child Of Auron
"London Calling" by The Clash from their compilation album "The Singles"

Child Of Auron
"Hey Now (Girls Just Wanna Have Fun)" by Cyndi Lauper from her greatest hits "Twelve Deadly Cyns And Then Some..."

Never been quite sure how I feel about the reworking of her 80s classic

rojkerr1
john Foxx, Metamatic, Underpass...

Child Of Auron
"Don't Go Away" by Oasis. Taken from their third album "Be Here Now"

Child Of Auron
"My Baby's Good To Me" by Fleetwood Mac from their very first album "Fleetwood Mac" released 50 years ago in 1967

Child Of Auron
"Jammin' Me" by Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers. I have this one from his Anthology compilation album

BradPaula
Have been listening to the Moody Blues, who have just been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Finally!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Joe Dredd
Tom Lehrer's "A Christmas Carol" ("Angels we have heard on high/tell us to go out and BUY!"), dogs barking Jingle Bells and Stan Freberg's "Christmas Dragnet".

And, not a 'tune', but have switched CDs in the car and am now listening to Geoffrey Palmer* reading Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol". He does it so well I still haven't cracked open Tom Baker's reading of the story, even though I had it in time for Christmas last year.

* Who I now recall was the alternate Professor Ensor.

sweevo
"Theorius Campus" by Antonello Venditti.

Child Of Auron
"Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac. A live bootleg from a 1977 concert in Nashville

Zenrac
I am currently listening to a remastered CD version of 'Brothers In Arms', classic album by Dire Straits.

'Your Latest Trick'.

Wonderful.

sweevo
"Sins of the Father" by Donna Burke (featured prominently in the trailers to Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain).

sweevo
Two words: Bad Company (to celebrate Paul Rodgers's birthday). Smile

Child Of Auron
Another Fleetwood Mac song tonight

"Isn't It Midnight" from their 1987 Tango In The Night album

Joe Dredd
Beatles tribute band, the Fab Four, performing Christmas Carols in the style of John, Paul, George & Ringo. Some of the songs have been covered by fairly direct substitution (e.g. "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" as "Help" - "HARK! The Angels Sing/HARK! The Newborn King!/Hark, Hark, Hark!") but others are more subtle.

rojkerr1
good the bad and the ugly soundtrack, ecstacy of gold....

sweevo
One of the greatest soundtracks ever composed to go with one of the greatest movies ever made - highlights include the famous title track, "The Ecstasy of Gold", "The Sunset" and the climactic finale "The Trio" (the most common version is edited down to 5 minutes, while the complete version running at 7 minutes is only available on the Italian CD release, which is the copy I have).

Child Of Auron
"Moonchild" by Shakespear's Sister, from the "Hormonally Yours" album

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.49 seconds
13,236,120 unique visits since 8th January 2014