Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
what tunes are you listening to?
Zenrac
Child Of Auron wrote:

Zenrac wrote:

Abba - The Visitors.

Great album.

My favourite album of theirs. I adore "dark" Abba

Me too. And their first album (and last) in a full, stereo, multi-channel/track studio.

It had edge.

President Solvite
Jeff Waynes' War of the Worlds...

Never tire of this, immersive experience...

UUUUUUUHHHLAAAAAA! Grin

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Child Of Auron
Say You Love Me by Fleetwood Mac

This is an edited version of the single release found on their 1992 compilation The Chain - 25 Years of Fleetwood Mac

rojkerr1
I love War of the Worlds album , one of my faves along with Replicas, Dare, Metamatic

Zenrac
R.E.M. - Green.

Brilliant album from 1988.

'You are the everything' is a superb track.

Child Of Auron
24 by Jem from her Finally Woken album

Child Of Auron
Oh Well Part 1 by Fleetwood Mac taken from their red cover Greatest Hits album

Child Of Auron
Sing It Back (Boris Musical Remix) by Moloko, an extra from their Things To Make And Do album

sweevo
The GTA 5 trilogy (three songs heard at each of the game's endings) - let me explain:

Grand Theft Auto 5 is the first game in the series to feature multiple playable characters and the second to feature multiple endings (the first being its predecessor, Grand Theft Auto 4) - at the game's finale, the player, assuming the role of gangbanger Franklin Clinton, must choose one of three options:

- Take out crazy psychotic hipster Trevor Philips
- Take out charming-but-manipulative family man Michael De Santa (real name Michael Townley), who is also Franklin's mentor
- Team up with both Trevor and Michael and take out your enemies in an epic grand finale, aided by Franklin's friend and fellow gangbanger, Lamar Davis

If you choose to kill Trevor, then "Don't Come Close" by Yeasayer plays during the closing credits (and Franklin cuts his ties with Michael). Kill Michael and you get "Sleepwalking" by the Chain Gang of 1974 (and a VERY furious Trevor disowns Franklin, and his friendship with Lamar practically disintegrates). If you choose to save both T&M (this mission is listed as "Deathwish" when making the fatal choice), then all three characters survive (Lamar lives regardless of chosen ending as he is a secondary character) and you get a really catchy ending song in the form of "The Setup" by Favoured Nations. Smile

Child Of Auron
You're Making Me High by Toni Braxton from her album "Secrets"

Coser
President Solvite wrote:

Jeff Waynes' War of the Worlds...

Never tire of this, immersive experience...

UUUUUUUHHHLAAAAAA! Grin

I have the DVDs of both versions of the stage show, gutted I didn't get to see the first version. Richard Burton's head outclasses Liam Neeson's hologram every time!

Listening to:
Any of the "Two Ronnies" musical numbers,
Soundtracks from the two "Guardians of the Galaxy" films - especially love "Brandy" and "Guardians Inferno" - "In these times of hardship, just remember, WE ARE GROOT".
Anything by "The Barron Knights"
"Ask ten different scientists about the environment, population control, genetics, and you'll get ten different answers, but there's one thing every scientist on the planet agrees on. Whether it happens in a hundred years or a thousand years or a million years, eventually our Sun will grow cold and go out. When that happens, it won't just take us. It'll take Marilyn Monroe, and Lao-Tzu, and Einstein, and Morobuto, and Buddy Holly, and Aristophanes…then all of this…all of this…was for nothing. Unless we go to the stars." Commander sinclair, Babylon 5.

Child Of Auron
The Stevie Nicks penned epic "Sara" taken from the 1988 Fleetwood Mac Greatest Hits album

sweevo
Some of Peter Gabriel's solo work - favourites include "Games Without Frontiers", "Big Time", "Sledgehammer", "Solsbury Hill" and "Shock the Monkey". Smile

Child Of Auron
Straight Back by Fleetwood Mac (again) from their 1982 album Mirage

This particular version found on the 2016 remastered version is the cut which made the vinyl release back in 1982 rather than the version found on the CD release

rojkerr1
anyone know if the main theme for the ill fated Alcatraz tv show has been released anywhere? really liked it

Child Of Auron
A live version of Edge of Seventeen sung by Stevie Nicks taken from her Crystal Visions compilation album

I believe it was recorded in Melbourne

Child Of Auron
"Help me, Rhonda" by The Beach Boys taken from their Greatest Hits album

Child Of Auron
"Viva Forever" by The Spice Girls.

This is the single version taken from one of the "Now That's What I Call Music" compilations

Child Of Auron
"I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross. Taken from her compilation "Love & Life: The Very Best Of"

sweevo
The main theme from "Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty" (a playable demo version was famously packaged with "Zone of the Enders" on the PS2).

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.43 seconds
9,804,729 unique visits since 8th January 2014