Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 3

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
what tunes are you listening to?
rojkerr1
The tripods, theme remixes

sweevo
"Il funerale" by Angelo Branduardi, from his 1976 album "Alla Fiera Dell'Est", along with some of his other works.

atomicmayo
*hyperventilating* Son Lux.... Son Lux! His most recent album is so great. I'm terrible at describing musical genres but I listen to him A LOT while I'm drawing fan art! Several of his songs remind me of specific characters. (Do any people do fan mixes on here, by the way?)

Anyway, he's probably my favorite musician right now. Try listening to You Don't Know Me or Now I Want.
my tumblr | my twitter | my deviantart | my patreon

http://i-fought-space.tumblr.com
BradPaula
I can't stop listening to the video of 'We are the World'. I have no idea why I keep listening to it, but I do!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Capital Gold Fifties Legends, Dusty Springfield, Sheryl Crow, La Roux, Wonderland, Diana Vickers and Hailee Steinfeld
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Joe Dredd
"By Jeeves" the soundtrack of the musical starring Mr S Pacey as Bertie Wooster.

Also "Jihad", an old Big Finish "Judge Dredd" audio written by James Swallow. At one point Dredd leaps onto a zeppelin from an h-wagon*, then radios back that he is "Down and safe"!

* h = hover.

sweevo
The Genesis Booing Concert Smile

BradPaula
Not listening as such at the moment, but I just secured tickets to see my fav band The Moody Blues for November. Yay!

rojkerr1
taking my mum and aunty to see Gilbert o sullivan soon, got tickets for the Human League in December... don't u want me baby...!

sweevo
Steve Hackett's solo album "Voyage of the Acolyte", released in 1975 when he was still with Genesis.

Travisina
Still in a War & Peace frame of mind, I've been listening to this: 1812 Overture

and the surreal version, from Ken Russell's biopic about Tchaikovsy - from about 9mins 18secs in:
Dream Sequence 1812
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Klenotka
"Fringe" soundtrack - each season has a great soundtrack but season 3 is probably my favourite.
Donīt be Lasagne

BradPaula
Just picked up tickets to see the Moody Blues in November - 9th time I've seen them in the past 12 years or so but have not been able to get Dancing in the Dark by Bruce Springsteen out of my head. The live video from Barcelona about 2007 is awesome, if only I could find the exact video on YouTube!!

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Just picked up tickets to see the Moody Blues in November - 9th time I've seen them in the past 12 years or so

I love the Moody Blues! But have never seen them perform live. It must be fantastic. Sigh.

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Just picked up tickets to see the Moody Blues in November - 9th time I've seen them in the past 12 years or so

I love the Moody Blues! But have never seen them perform live. It must be fantastic. Sigh.

The main draw for one of their live concerts is that they don't mess with the songs after decades of playing them. What you get on the album is pretty much what you get on stage. But yes, it's a blast because they never forget their hits and our favorites and many of us pretty much end up singing along with them the whole concert. Not to be missed if you can attend one of their concerts. And since Graeme is 74 now and Justin and John 70- there won't be many more years they'll be touring. So go!

If you look you can find about 5 of their recorded concerts on dvd or YouTube. Redrocks is a favorite along with Live at the Greek Theatre, LA.

Klenotka
I canīt get enough of this.

https://www.youtu...m1piXI8zgw

It is a compilation of some of the best movie soundtracks sang only with their voices....it was on Saturday, Czech movie awards (Czech Lions). I have it as MP3 now (except the host talking in the beginning, of course Grin ) and keep listening to it .
Donīt be Lasagne

rojkerr1
Tears for fears the Hurting

Travisina
Klenotka wrote:

It is a compilation of some of the best movie soundtracks sang only with their voices....it was on Saturday, Czech movie awards (Czech Lions). I have it as MP3 now (except the host talking in the beginning, of course Grin ) and keep listening to it .

That's absolutely superb! Thank you for sharing. I also love the way the style of the year digits changes with each decade. Well worth a watch/listen.

Klenotka
Travisina wrote:

Klenotka wrote:

That's absolutely superb! Thank you for sharing. I also love the way the style of the year digits changes with each decade. Well worth a watch/listen.

It is very addictive. I think I watched it about three times already Grin I think Ghostbusters and the Psycho parts are my favourite.
Donīt be Lasagne

Travisina
Klenotka wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Klenotka wrote:

It is very addictive. I think I watched it about three times already Grin I think Ghostbusters and the Psycho parts are my favourite.

It is addictive, isn't it? I've now watched it twice! Psycho was very clever, and I love that 'Ghostbusters' is the only word they say! Bond was great, Star Wars a must-have, Pirates of the Caribbean joyous - and I loved the way they did little actions for the movies.

Obviously they couldn't have *every* movie theme, but I kinda missed not having 'Gone With the Wind', 'West Side Story' 'Jaws', 'ET', 'Men in Black'...

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.47 seconds
9,177,905 unique visits since 8th January 2014