Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,167
· Newest Rebel: simon63

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
13% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
8% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [18 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 164
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
what tunes are you listening to?
rojkerr1
great album SD, love that music, I have most of the Network itc ones, excellent stuff and v listenable, the Man in a suitcase is like a jazz symphony! Love the Champions and Randall best I think, and Jason KIng

Spaceship Dispatcher
rojkerr1 wrote:

great album SD, love that music, I have most of the Network itc ones, excellent stuff and v listenable, the Man in a suitcase is like a jazz symphony! Love the Champions and Randall best I think, and Jason KIng

Yes, the compositions and playing were very good. I don't have most of those, I bought the series with my favourite tv music of the period: Strange Report which I finished earlier this afternoon, and The Saint which I'm listening to now...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Gauda Cheese
Tiny Music... From The Vatican Gift Shop, by Stone Temple Pilots

rojkerr1
SD, they turn up cheap on ebay sometimes, got the Man in a suitcase cds for about a fiver!
I like the Saint one too, I have a single cd of Saint stuff originally released as an LP, mainly from the black and white series I think, love the Cantina track, used throughout the series. Lovely and sad.
Strange report excellent, wish they'd gone on to do the US series

Gauda Cheese
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son by Iron Maiden

Joe Dredd
rojkerr1 wrote:

SD, they turn up cheap on ebay sometimes, got the Man in a suitcase cds for about a fiver!
I like the Saint one too, I have a single cd of Saint stuff originally released as an LP, mainly from the black and white series I think, love the Cantina track, used throughout the series. Lovely and sad.
Strange report excellent, wish they'd gone on to do the US series

Not as low as a fiver (or even a tenner) but the soundtrack to The Protectors is part of Network's Deal of the Week this time round: Click!

I'm hoping their Gideon's Way LP release makes it onto CD too.

Travisina
I've just spent a very happy 1/2 hour listening to The Lost Art of the TV Theme on BBC iPlayer.

What makes a TV theme memorable? How do composers set about writing them? Rich Morton finds out - and plays clips from TV themes of the 60s, 70s, 80s & 90s.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

sweevo
The Doom soundtrack - still enough to chill my spine even today.

rojkerr1
Ta Joe, the Protectors theme is the best thing about the series! Like Nyree Dawn Porter though, and the episodes First Circle (with Ed Bishop)and Shadbolt are very good

Spaceship Dispatcher
Have come up with two new fanfic ideas, and a new commission for Mr Skilleter, while listening to some tracks from the best of S Club 7 album and my favourite Strange Report incidental music tracks...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Cygnus-K
Porcupine Tree ~ The Sky Moves Sideways

Pink Floyd ~ Atom Heart Mother
"Take me up the sky ways
Show me what you've seen
I want to cruise the universe
In your super space machine"

Hawkwind / Nuclear Drive

rojkerr1
Whats that SD?

Spaceship Dispatcher
rojkerr1 wrote:

Whats that SD?

My fave Strange Report tracks?

33 10M1 Wild Take 1 - a background track for a nightclub scene
46 5M3 Take 2 - the cliffhanger to Act III (iirc) in the witchcraft episode
49 Rhythm Dealer - library track
51 Beatcoma - library track (iirc used for the fashion parade)

Gauda Cheese
Somewhere In Time, Iron Maiden

Cygnus-K
Pink Floyd ~ The Wall
"Take me up the sky ways
Show me what you've seen
I want to cruise the universe
In your super space machine"

Hawkwind / Nuclear Drive

rojkerr1
very good, amazing the quality of the music on these things, the Randall and Champions ones still give me goosepimples,

purplecleric
Cygnus-K wrote:

Pink Floyd ~ The Wall

One of my favourites - 'Comfortably Numb' haunts me.

Travisina
Quadrophenia (the album) - The Who at the top of their game.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

rojkerr1
Double Fantasy, John Lennon

Spaceship Dispatcher
Doctor Who series 8 OST

I did think that The Majestic Tale would never be toppled as my favourite piece of Doctor Who music but, after playing it three times on repeat as soon as the box was opened the other evening, A Good Man? runs it pretty close already!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.62 seconds
24,444,156 unique visits since 8th January 2014