Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,167
· Newest Rebel: simon63

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
13% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
8% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [18 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 164
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
what tunes are you listening to?
dragonq
There seems to be a lot of old prog rock fans contributing to this thread...

sweevo
dragonq wrote:

sweevo wrote:

Genesis Live at the London Lyceum (6 and 7 May 1980), from the Duke Tour. Smile The only time the Duke Suite was performed in the correct order (it was split in half on the album). Smile

Is that a bootleg?

I've just finished reading Mike Rutherford's memoir, and have been enjoying Steve Hackett's Genesis Revisited live recording (the one done at the Albert Hall).

Also been listening to Anais Mitchell's Hadestown.

Yes, it is a bootleg, known as "As Good As Gold" (7 May), and there is an unofficial video release combining footage from both nights on YouTube.

rojkerr1
Surrealistic Pillow by Jefferson Airplane, White Rabbit is the song No6 is listening to in one of the Prisoner novels, as he descends into the car park to resign...

dragonq
Currently enjoying this new version of Steve Hackett's Spectral Mornings, done as a charity single for Parkinson's. http://prog.teamrock.com/news/2015-04-27/steve-hackett-spectral-mornings-charity-video

Still repeat playing Karnataka's new album Secrets of Angels. It's one of their best.

sweevo
Poor Steve - he never did get the recognition he deserved while in Genesis.

dragonq
Steve Hackett's acoustic work I find a bit samey, but he is a very good guitar player, and I have owned several of his albums over the years.

Currently listening to The Longest River by Olivia Chaney.

sweevo
"At the End of the Day", the closing track from Mike Rutherford's first solo album, "Smallcreep's Day".

Cygnus-K
Porcupine Tree ~ The Incident
"Take me up the sky ways
Show me what you've seen
I want to cruise the universe
In your super space machine"

Hawkwind / Nuclear Drive

dragonq
My brother is a big Porcupine Tree fan.

rojkerr1
uLTRAVOX, Vienna

purplecleric
rojkerr1 wrote:

uLTRAVOX, Vienna

The best song that never made it to No1.

sweevo
The Grim Fandango Soundtrack (playing the Remastered version of the game on PC) - notable tracks include the opening theme and the carnival theme "9th Heaven". Smile

rojkerr1
agreed purple cleric, the album very good too, especially Sleepwalk and Western Promise, prefer John Foxx though - Underpass!

meegat39
purplecleric wrote:

rojkerr1 wrote:

uLTRAVOX, Vienna

The best song that never made it to No1.

Great song, one of my faves Grin
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldn’t have been made if we hadn’t got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Gauda Cheese
No. 4 by Stone Temple Pilots

BradPaula
rojkerr1 wrote:

Surrealistic Pillow by Jefferson Airplane, White Rabbit is the song No6 is listening to in one of the Prisoner novels, as he descends into the car park to resign...

I picked up a cassette of Surrealistic Pillow at a jumble sale a few years ago. Love 1960's music- - mainly as I'm old! Grin
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

rojkerr1
me 2 Paula, think you as young as you feel, mind you the portrait in my attic is a bit battered now! Great album isn't it, peace man!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Best - the Greatest Hits of S Club 7
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

dragonq
Anais Mitchell, Hadestown.

Spaceship Dispatcher
A collection of incidental music for Strange Report, the classic ITC series.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.64 seconds
24,460,812 unique visits since 8th January 2014