Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 1
Joe Dredd

· Total Rebels: 1,167
· Newest Rebel: simon63

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
13% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
8% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [18 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 164
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
what tunes are you listening to?
Cygnus-K
Hawkwind ~ Church Of Hawkwind

Hawkwind ~ Doremi Fasol Latido
"Take me up the sky ways
Show me what you've seen
I want to cruise the universe
In your super space machine"

Hawkwind / Nuclear Drive

Gauda Cheese
Cygnus-K wrote:

I think the Lemmy era is the best, but I'm biased since Motorhead is my fave band

Gauda Cheese
You Take My Breath Away- Queen.

I've been exploring the album tracks of my second fave band ever and this one brought Michelle and I to tears. The live version especially. Track it down on YouTube.

You're welcome.
Oops

Cygnus-K
Gauda Cheese wrote:

Cygnus-K wrote:

I think the Lemmy era is the best, but I'm biased since Motorhead is my fave band

Yes, he was a great asset to the band. The Watcher, Lost Johnny, and of course Motorhead. All great songs! Also vocals on the original Silver Machine!

Been listening to: Pink Floyd ~ The Endless River
"Take me up the sky ways
Show me what you've seen

Hawkwind / Nuclear Drive

Travisina
Gold FM ('the greatest hits of all time) playing in background while I'm doing boring household stuff. They're currently doing a 'Guess the 1970s Year'.
http://www.mygold...
if you want to join in!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

sweevo
"Late Goodbye" by Poets of the Fall, from the video game Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne.

JustBrad
1812 Overture.
There was a young man
From Cork who got Limericks
And Haikus confused.

sweevo
The soundtrack to Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

Klenotka
Doctor Who season 8 soundtrack - the best soundtrack since Tennant/Tate series. I also love how it is a bit more "low key" as the whole series, even with some nice references to classic series. I love the horror pieces and the "Twelve´s Doctor theme" is fantastic. Definitely not as overused as (great) Doctor´s theme Eleven had (it was then used for everything). I think Deep Breath had a great theme but I never noticed what a great soundtrack was in "Into the Dalek" or "Time Heist". I think I am going to listen to it at work a lot Smile

And after seeing Avengers: Age of Ultron tonight, I have to get the soundtrack as well.
Don´t be Lasagne

Spaceship Dispatcher
The season 8 soundtrack is out? Fantastic! Must get a copy Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

purplecleric
Stuck firmly in the 80's - Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark.

I was a misfit kid into science and books (especially science fiction) in a time before nerds & geeks were cool, so to find a band who wrote evocative, poetic songs about everything Tesla, cloning, atom bombs to Joan of Arc was manna to my soul.

Klenotka
purplecleric wrote:

I was a misfit kid into science and books (especially science fiction) in a time before nerds & geeks were cool, so to find a band who wrote evocative, poetic songs about everything Tesla, cloning, atom bombs to Joan of Arc was manna to my soul.

I think most of us were geeks before it was cool. In fact, I think among my schoolmates, when we meet, even after those 12+ years, they still think I am weird Grin Mostly because I keep listening to orchestral soundtracks and didn´t go for eas, pop/rock that our Czech bands and singers present.
Don´t be Lasagne

rojkerr1
Love OMD, saw them in leeds, supported by John Foxx, wowee! Bunker soldiers...

Travisina
purplecleric wrote:

Their song 'Talking Loud and Clear' is my favourite. Forever associated with lying on the grass in Regents Park on a hot summer afternoon. It's not played as much as their other hits - I don't think it actually made it into the top ten - but for me it's one of defining anthems of the 80s.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Cygnus-K
Pink Floyd ~ The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn

Porcupine Tree ~ Voyage 34
"Take me up the sky ways
Show me what you've seen

Hawkwind / Nuclear Drive

rojkerr1
Lost boys soundtrack

sweevo
The Max Payne 3 soundtrack by Health - standout tracks are "Tears" (airport shootout/end credits), "Pain" (epilogue) and "UFE" (police station). Smile

sweevo
Genesis Live at the London Lyceum (6 and 7 May 1980), from the Duke Tour. Smile The only time the Duke Suite was performed in the correct order (it was split in half on the album). Smile

Spaceship Dispatcher
The opening performance of the S Club 7: Bring it all Back 2015 reunion tour, tonight at the Genting Arena in Birmingham! What a brilliant night; so many memories, old and new, and all good.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

dragonq
sweevo wrote:

Genesis Live at the London Lyceum (6 and 7 May 1980), from the Duke Tour. Smile The only time the Duke Suite was performed in the correct order (it was split in half on the album). Smile

Is that a bootleg?

I've just finished reading Mike Rutherford's memoir, and have been enjoying Steve Hackett's Genesis Revisited live recording (the one done at the Albert Hall).

Also been listening to Anais Mitchell's Hadestown.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.94 seconds
24,445,498 unique visits since 8th January 2014