Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,308
· Newest Rebel: Rachel_4_Avon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [46 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [35 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [27 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 209
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
what tunes are you listening to?
One Spare Part
Cygnus Bazza wrote:

I've just got to remember how to do it now...

Have had a listen to the album with a song called Career of Evil - see what Galbraith did there? - plus the album with the reaper song. I think I could like BOC. I must say though, Don't Fear the Reaper is one classy song. Really, it is head and shoulders above many of its contemporaries.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Cygnus Bazza
One Spare Part wrote:

Cygnus Bazza wrote:

I've just got to remember how to do it now...

Have had a listen to the album with a song called Career of Evil - see what Galbraith did there? - plus the album with the reaper song. I think I could like BOC. I must say though, Don't Fear the Reaper is one classy song. Really, it is head and shoulders above many of its contemporaries.

Good work. That's a decent shift you've put in there! Presumably JK Rowling's a big BOC fan. Shame she didn't write them into the Harry Potter books. 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire of Unknown Origin' - loads of potential!

Cygnus Bazza
A lovely country walk put me in a rustic mood, so before the rewatch I've wallowed (in a good way) in Jethro Tull's Songs from the Wood and Heavy Horses.

One Spare Part
Cygnus Bazza wrote:

A lovely country walk put me in a rustic mood, so before the rewatch I've wallowed (in a good way) in Jethro Tull's Songs from the Wood and Heavy Horses.

My 2 fave JT albums. More especially Heavy Horses. The title song makes me so emotional.
And don't forget: the mouse police never sleep!

Cygnus Bazza
One Spare Part wrote:

Cygnus Bazza wrote:

My 2 fave JT albums. More especially Heavy Horses. The title song makes me so emotional.

It's the "your noble grace and your bearing, and you'll strain once again to the sound of the gulls..." bit that unfailingly has me welling up like a wally.
Favourite JT album would be a toss-up between HH and Benefit (With You There to Help Me, then Nothing To Say = best opening one-two ever!)

sweevo
The Lotus 3: The Ultimate Challenge soundtrack (classic racing game on the Commodore Amiga).

One Spare Part
Cygnus Bazza wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

Cygnus Bazza wrote:

It's the "your noble grace and your bearing, and you'll strain once again to the sound of the gulls..." bit that unfailingly has me welling up like a wally.

you rotter! *dabs at tears in eyes*

Gauda Cheese
Out of Time 2: The Gates of Hell

Cygnus Bazza
Be-Bop Deluxe Modern Music and Futurama. Class. Bill Nelson was/is a god, frankly.

Deva
Just listened to the quite short but also quite magical 'Bon Voyage' album by Melody's Echo Chamber.
"Time really is getting short, you know..."

Cygnus Bazza
Catalysed by immersion in BBD's blistering 'Futurama' the other day, tonight's been designated Criminally Underrated Sophomore Album Night. Potential highlights include Pete Gab's 'Scratch', the Blessed Kate's 'Lionheart', Ian Hunter's 'All-American Alien Boy', Camel's 'Mirage' and Blondie's 'Plastic Letters'.

Cygnus Bazza
Cygnus Bazza wrote:

Catalysed by immersion in BBD's blistering 'Futurama' the other day, tonight's been designated Criminally Underrated Sophomore Album Night. Potential highlights include Pete Gab's 'Scratch', the Blessed Kate's 'Lionheart', Ian Hunter's 'All-American Alien Boy', Camel's 'Mirage' and Blondie's 'Plastic Letters'.

Ended up getting side-tracked by Peter Grimes (Aldeburgh beach DVD).

sweevo
The 1986 Genesis pop-heavy classic album Invisible Touch, celebrating its 35th anniversary. Smile

Travisina
sweevo wrote:

The 1986 Genesis pop-heavy classic album Invisible Touch, celebrating its 35th anniversary. Smile

I love that album. 35 years!! Wow.
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

Cygnus Bazza
RHCP Stadium Arcadium (had forgotten what an underrated album it is) and Black Sabbath Never Say Die (ditto)

sweevo
Cervo a primavera ("Stag in the spring" or "Deer in the spring" in Italian) by French-Italian singer-songwriter Riccardo Cocciante.

sweevo
The soundtrack to Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, a PS1 classic and one of my favourite games (and soundtracks) from that era alongside Metal Gear Solid (my all-time favourite PS1 game), Tekken 3 and Final Fantasy 7.

Cygnus Bazza
Early-morning one-two of Jethro Tull's Warchild and Richard & Linda Thompson's I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight before a big walk looping round three villages in the beautiful mid-June sun.

sweevo
The soundtrack to Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, to mark its 13th anniversary - one of the most eagerly awaited PS3 games I could recall waiting for.

sweevo
My first foray into KISS - thanks, Scooby Doo and KISS: Rock and Roll Mystery. Smile

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.86 seconds
36,740,901 unique visits since 8th January 2014