Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,198
· Newest Rebel: Mag168

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [24 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
8% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [25 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [18 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 171
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
what tunes are you listening to?
rojkerr1
When the sky came down, Gary Numan live, love it...Bed of Thorns...

sweevo
The Bee Gees.

sweevo
Lucio Dalla, to mark what would have been his 77th birthday.

SmegheadChey
"My Lover's Prayer" by the Bee Gees. It's a hella beautiful song.
Angry delet this Angry

One Spare Part
1967 Sunshine Tomorrow Beach Boys. Featuring the remastered version of Wild Honey.Cool
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Child Of Auron
iPod has just chosen "Sugar Daddy" by Fleetwood Mac - taken from their 1975 self titled album

sweevo
Genesis, to celebrate their return to the touring scene (they're doing a short tour of the UK and Ireland this winter). Smile

One Spare Part
sweevo wrote:

Genesis, to celebrate their return to the touring scene (they're doing a short tour of the UK and Ireland this winter). Smile

Isn't it great? Alas no one I know likes Genesis so I may have to go on me lonesome...hang on, no one I know likes B7...all by myself, don't wanna be....Grin

sweevo
Tickets start at £70 each, so snap them up before the price goes up. Smile

Cygnus Bazza
sweevo wrote:

Tickets start at £70 each, so snap them up before the price goes up. Smile

That's not a great risk/reward ratio, I'd say. Phil C's in pretty poor shape these days so I fear this could be one of those 'tour too far' scenarios. Nothing worse than seeing a favourite band that's only the shadow of its former self. The only thing that might have tempted me would have been if Pete Gabs and Steve H were involved in some way - but they clearly won't be. Hope I'm wrong on all counts, though!

One Spare Part
Well, PG left Genesis long since, no need to go back. SH has been revisiting old Genesis on his own terms, so ditto. PC's son is doing the drumming duties so he has only got to sing and he can do that in several different positions. For those of us who didn't get to see any version live, this is probably our last chance. MR has done some Genesis on his Mike and the Mechanics tours and that was brilliant. I can't wait! CoolGrin

Cygnus Bazza
One Spare Part wrote:

Well, PG left Genesis long since, no need to go back. SH has been revisiting old Genesis on his own terms, so ditto. PC's son is doing the drumming duties so he has only got to sing and he can do that in several different positions. For those of us who didn't get to see any version live, this is probably our last chance. MR has done some Genesis on his Mike and the Mechanics tours and that was brilliant. I can't wait! CoolGrin

I really hope they roll the years back and confound the critics - I'd imagine it'll all be 'totes emosh', whatever the case. MR joined Phil for 'Follow You Follow Me' on stage last year, so some of the old chemistry must still be there. And you're spot on, SH has been going great guns revisiting the old material. There's some good stuff up on YouTube which I'm sure you've dipped into, including my favourite PG-era Genesis song:

https://www.youtu...IcTis6KgJY

One Spare Part
Ooh Knights of the green shield stamp and shout!

sweevo
The instrumental section to "Dancing with the Moonlit Knight" sounds VERY similar to the original battle theme from the classic Pokémon games for Game Boy (Red, Blue/Green and Yellow).

SmegheadChey
As of writing, I'm on a love song binge. I'm listening to the Righteous Brothers' "(You're My) Soul and Inspiration".
Angry delet this Angry

One Spare Part
Is anyone listening to Saturday Night Fever? Just asking...Wink

Cygnus Bazza
One Spare Part wrote:

GrinGrin

No but I'm listening to this a lot: https://www.youtu...MykYSQaG_c

And this, when something proggy is required: https://www.youtu...X98axPJImM

Travisina
One Spare Part wrote:

Boom-tish! Grin
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

M1795537 OC Virn
Hoffnung Music Festivals
You're not sulking, I hope?

Cygnus Bazza
M1795537 OC Virn wrote:

Hoffnung Music Festivals

My dear M1

As those festivals presumably involved public gatherings of more than two people, you'll have to stop listening to them during the lockdown, I'm afraid. I thought you Fed types were supposed to be across the detail?

Everyone will just have to listen to the Proclaimers, Simon and Garfunkel, Sonny and Cher, and Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young on the condition that they split up into two pairs.

I sincerely trust that's helpful.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.57 seconds
26,103,585 unique visits since 8th January 2014