Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,121
· Newest Rebel: paul kerr

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [35 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [13 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 152
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
what tunes are you listening to?
Child Of Auron
California Dreaming by The Mamas and Papas

Travisina
Child Of Auron wrote:

I love that song!
As I was passing through Leicester Square tube station one evening, there was a busker performing California Dreaming. But there was only one of him, so I stood next to him and joined in! Years of singing along to it in the car finally paid off Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

One Spare Part
Travisina wrote:

Child Of Auron wrote:

I love that song!
As I was passing through Leicester Square tube station one evening, there was a busker performing California Dreaming. But there was only one of him, so I stood next to him and joined in! Years of singing along to it in the car finally paid off Smile

And can you sing? Grin
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Travisina
One Spare Part wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Child Of Auron wrote:

I love that song!

And can you sing? Grin

I don't know if I can- but I did!

BradPaula
Being a child of the 60's I love and still do love all of those songs! The Mamas and Papas were amazing. But my first love is the 'British Invasion' with the Beatles, Dave Clark 5, Gerry and the Pacemakers, The Moody Blues, Pink Floyd, Herman's Hermits, and all the others!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Child Of Auron
Travisina wrote:

Child Of Auron wrote:

I love that song!

Wow! That is incredible. Hats off to you for having the guts to do that Smile

Travisina
Child Of Auron wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Child Of Auron wrote:

I love that song!

I probably wouldn't have if I'd stopped to think about it, but it was completely spontaneous. I was on my way home after a superb day at work, feeling on top of the world, and when I heard one of my fave songs, I couldn't help but join in!

One Spare Part
Travisina wrote:

Child Of Auron wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Child Of Auron wrote:

I love that song!

I probably wouldn't have if I'd stopped to think about it, but it was completely spontaneous. I was on my way home after a superb day at work, feeling on top of the world, and when I heard one of my fave songs, I couldn't help but join in!

I agree with C of A, you did a good thing there. If only to confirm that I am not the only one who sings randomly in public...actually I do it at work too - much to my boss's dismay. The reaction is either of the shut up it will rain variety or wow that was great, thanks so much. I am marmite apparently.

rojkerr1
people threw flowers when i sang, admittedly they forgot to take them out of the vases...

One Spare Part
Lol... I have a gagging order but I pay no attention to it. Pfft
Finally got tickets to see Squeeze supported by Heaven 17! In Southend in October. I am equally looking forward to the return journey: coming back from there after seeing Wilco, we saw red kites all along one stretch of the motorway. Absolutely brilliant! Hoping to see them again!

rojkerr1
love H17, we don't need this fascist groove thing... and we still don't!

Joe Dredd
rojkerr1 wrote:

people threw flowers when i sang

People threw flowers when I sang - they were cauliflowers. They asked if I could sing tenor - ten or twenty miles away.

(Kindly leave the stage! etc.)

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

love H17, we don't need this fascist groove thing... and we still don't!

Things have been so dodgy at home, it has taken me most of this year to get around to booking tickets! It's gonna be a good night! And NO fascists, brothers and sisters! Grin

rojkerr1
have super time, I'm booked for Human League in August, Numan in Oct. H17 are half of the original Human League! I prefer the girls personally...

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

have super time, I'm booked for Human League in August, Numan in Oct. H17 are half of the original Human League! I prefer the girls personally...

Are we trying to regain our youth? AngryOops

Child Of Auron
iPod is playing a lot of En Vogue tonight. Right now they are singing "Give It Up, Turn It Loose"

One Spare Part
Child Of Auron wrote:

iPod is playing a lot of En Vogue tonight. Right now they are singing "Give It Up, Turn It Loose"

I am old enough to remember En Vogue, though not a fan but I can't recall the tune. So I substituted the tune from Use It Up (Wear It Out) by Odyssey to sing the En Vogue title...Smile

rojkerr1
cheeky sod. just need Joanne Catherall in large doses

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

It IS brilliant when you see someone who you have the hots for! Do you take something calming before the gig?! Grin

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
One Spare Part wrote:

rojkerr1 wrote:

It IS brilliant when you see someone who you have the hots for! Do you take something calming before the gig?! Grin

Bromine??
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.65 seconds
20,977,720 unique visits since 8th January 2014