Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,181
· Newest Rebel: MylordAvon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [23 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
8% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [24 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [18 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 166
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
what tunes are you listening to?
Travisina
Cygnus Bazza wrote:

[quote]M1795537 OC Virn wrote:
Everyone will just have to listen to the Proclaimers, Simon and Garfunkel, Sonny and Cher, and Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young on the condition that they split up into two pairs.

I could get behind that, actually - especially Simon & Garfunkel. I assume solo artists are acceptable? I'm in a Leonard Cohen frame of mind.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

rojkerr1
Human league Octopus re issue with demos, and Behind the Mask with YMO! magic...

Cygnus Bazza
Travisina wrote:

Cygnus Bazza wrote:

Everyone will just have to listen to the Proclaimers, Simon and Garfunkel, Sonny and Cher, and Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young on the condition that they split up into two pairs.

I could get behind that, actually - especially Simon & Garfunkel. I assume solo artists are acceptable? I'm in a Leonard Cohen frame of mind.

I think the whole human race is in a Leonard Cohen frame of mind right now! Even if they're not aware of it.

They may never be in a Kylie & Jason, let alone a Jive Bunny, frame of mind ever again.Oops

Travisina
Cygnus Bazza wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Cygnus Bazza wrote:

I think the whole human race is in a Leonard Cohen frame of mind right now! Even if they're not aware of it.

They may never be in a Kylie & Jason, let alone a Jive Bunny, frame of mind ever again.Oops

This too will pass, CB.

rojkerr1
Human league- Life on your own...

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

Human league- Life on your own...

I was listening to the best of HL on the way to work (when I wasn't on garden leave). They made some cracking tunes.
Fetch more water, fetch more sand...
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

rojkerr1
Empire state human.
I love Sound of the Crowd,- put your hand in a parting wave, make a shroud pulling combs through a backwards frame...

Cygnus Bazza
A jaunty, feelgood piece posted to reflect last night's remarkable show of public solidarity here in the UK:

https://www.youtu...NUedapF-bo

One Spare Part
Spooky!...I watched this last week....

Travisina
Cygnus Bazza wrote:

A jaunty, feelgood piece posted to reflect last night's remarkable show of public solidarity here in the UK:

I like this one:
https://www.youtu...qAeeu9nHFw

I used it to great effect in an episode I edited of comedy-drama Sinchronicity, in which several of the main characters ... er ... got the clap...

Cygnus Bazza
Travisina wrote:

Cygnus Bazza wrote:

I like this one:
https://www.youtu...qAeeu9nHFw

I used it to great effect in an episode I edited of comedy-drama Sinchronicity, in which several of the main characters ... er ... got the clap...

Shame there wasn't a version by this man (presumably named after one such condition):

https://www.youtu...YzHeuhZfuM

[OSP - Planet Prog can be quite a small world!]

sweevo
Tony Banks's solo work, to celebrate his 70th birthday - there's more to the man than just Genesis. Smile

One Spare Part
Tony Banks is my fave.

SmegheadChey
Bread's classic song "If".
Angry delet this Angry

One Spare Part
SmegheadChey wrote:

Aren't you too young and got too much good taste to listen to, let alone like, Bread? Grin

JustBrad
One Spare Part wrote:

SmegheadChey wrote:

Aren't you too young ...(to)... like, Bread? Grin

I listen to Bach. He died in 1750.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

One Spare Part
JustBrad wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

SmegheadChey wrote:

Aren't you too young ...(to)... like, Bread? Grin

I listen to Bach. He died in 1750.

Honestly Brad, I was trying to be tactful. I didn't really want to state, baldly that Bread are terribly cheesy and you have to either 6 or 86 to like them....GrinGrinGrinGrin

Hugbot
Last night, I attended a live concert by Faroese singer EivÝr - a massive gig with an audience of more than 4000 people! Don't worry, I did not go out to take part in a mass event ... she streamed her performance from her living room! And the best thing is that she said she wanted to do it again!

You can still watch a recording of yesterday's living room concert. Set aside an hour of your time, pour a glass of wine and enjoy a Norse goddess with a crystal-clear voice!

Joe Dredd
One Spare Part wrote:
Bread are terribly cheesy

Mmmm, cheesy bread...

Maybe we need some Cake and Green Jelly.

Bought some tickets for The Cure once but they turned out just to be for Placebo...

One Spare Part
Joe Dredd wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:
Bread are terribly cheesy

Mmmm, cheesy bread...

Maybe we need some Cake and Green Jelly.

Bought some tickets for The Cure once but they turned out just to be for Placebo...

Good grief, is it bad joke week?! Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.88 seconds
25,012,086 unique visits since 8th January 2014