Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,226
· Newest Rebel: edrackstraw

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [26 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [21 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 182
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
what tunes are you listening to?
sweevo
Riccardo Cocciante's seminal (and controversial) classic "Bella Senz'Anima" (Beauty Without a Soul).

rojkerr1
Its Underpass! Sparepart likes to pull my leg Joe!

One Spare Part
Don't listen to Rojkerr, Joe! Foxx has a passion for underclothes!
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Child Of Auron
Love Boat by Kylie Minogue

Tarrant On TV
New Model Army - 'Thunder & Consolation'
Husker Du - 'Candy Apple Grey'
Wilt - 'Bastinado'
Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros - 'Streetcore'

I also currently have a Youtube chillwave mix on. I've been really getting into chillwave recently, even though I'm more of a guitar person.

rojkerr1
Night of the Triffids, read superbly by Mr Pacey

sweevo
The Metal Gear soundtracks, namely the theme to Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty and "Sins of the Father" (the main theme to Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain). The MG games are what I'd imagine a B7 video game to be like - story-heavy with lots of cutscenes and conversations, morally grey characters and provocative and thought-provoking content.

rojkerr1
Behind the Mask, Human League and YMO, the most expensive single I ever bought

One Spare Part
You bought something? It's not out of a bin/ skip ?

rojkerr1
!!"$!"

One Spare Part
Had Police box set for crimble. Have been working my way through the 5 albums: as well as dragging up memories of being a teen, I realised what good musicians they each were. Very untypical for the time and considering their teen appeal, they always tried to do different stuff with each album, to greater or lesser degrees. My fave run of 3 tracks together appears on Regatta de Blanc: Contact - Does Everyone Stare? - No Time At All. My fave overall, at the moment, is Synchronicity, a great album to end on.

Child Of Auron
One Spare Part wrote:

Had Police box set for crimble.

I read that very much in a Doctor Who way Grin

rojkerr1
Me too! Thought Eccleston original box set. Police, love the remix of Dont stand so..

One Spare Part
One track mind, guys!

Child Of Auron
One Spare Part wrote:

One track mind, guys!

Ahem, one track mind OSP?

I definitely have two thank you very much - food and alcohol! Pfft

One Spare Part
Just been to see Atomic Rooster at the 100 Club in London. They were fabulous. I don't suppose Child of Auron is old enough to remember them and Rojkerr would have been too busy with John Foxx's "garments" to recall this band...

Child Of Auron
Not ringing any bells so I did a Wikipedia search. It seems that after disbanding in 1975 when I was a wee bairn they did reform in the early 80s for a couple of albums but I have no recollection whatsoever.

However, it's good to know there are still aging rockers out there doing the gigs Smile

Child Of Auron
iPod is currently playing Drive Time by M People. This track came from their Bizarre Fruit album

sweevo
Riccardo Cocciante's discography, marking my parents' 39th anniversary (they got married to some of his music).

One Spare Part
Child Of Auron wrote:

Not ringing any bells so I did a Wikipedia search. It seems that after disbanding in 1975 when I was a wee bairn they did reform in the early 80s for a couple of albums but I have no recollection whatsoever.

However, it's good to know there are still aging rockers out there doing the gigs Smile

If you have watched Life on Mars, Atomic Rooster are the most used band. Most poignantly towards the end of series two, when the song Decision Indecision was used..."I'm going to find the way, to become what I am, I'm going to find the way back home..."

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.54 seconds
27,438,535 unique visits since 8th January 2014