Password

Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 14

· Rebels Active: 8
trevor travis, Ulera, stormypetrel, littlesue, Hugbot, Outsider, One Spare Part, JustBrad

· Total Rebels: 1,155
· Newest Rebel: Mondas42

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 159
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
what tunes are you listening to?
rojkerr1
sounds good, booked for the Human League again in Hull

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

sounds good, booked for the Human League again in Hull

I am trying to persuade my gig going buds to diversify and go and see some classic bands like the Human League. Graham Gouldman is doing the rounds as 10cc - the man is a songwriting genius from the '60s onwards.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

One Spare Part
Walking to work album = Trick of the Tail. Fabulous.

rojkerr1
Fun Boy three, love the 12" summertime

One Spare Part
Love Terry Hall ! Music was fun in those days. I remember Fun Boy Three guesting on the video for Driving In My Car/Madness. They had a great run of singles and I always loved to see them on Top of the Pops. I love their version of Our Lips Are Sealed.

rojkerr1
thats on this album gujararti version, no I'm not kidding! I like the things we do, and the more i see the less I believe! Just like our repartee really!

One Spare Part
The more I see the less I believe. A biographical account of 2 idiots talking a load of nonsense online aided and abetted by Horizon confederates. Chapter 1 In which our heroes discuss the merits of using underpants in early synth music...

rojkerr1
lol

Child Of Auron
"Picture" a duet with Sheryl Crow and Kid Rock

Personally one of my favourite Sheryl tracks

One Spare Part
Child Of Auron wrote:

I had bought quite a few of her albums before I realised I must be a fan. Does that mean I'm daft? Or does it say something about how SC gets a hold of you without you knowing?...ok I AM daft. Got most of her albums, not a duff one in there although I like the Globe Sessions and the eponymous one with Home on it especially.

rojkerr1
did she do tomorow never dies? K d lang version better

One Spare Part
No that was not a very good song. I think they had lost the plot a bit. Can't win' em all.

Child Of Auron
One Spare Part wrote:

Child Of Auron wrote:

I had bought quite a few of her albums before I realised I must be a fan. Does that mean I'm daft? Or does it say something about how SC gets a hold of you without you knowing?...ok I AM daft. Got most of her albums, not a duff one in there although I like the Globe Sessions and the eponymous one with Home on it especially.

You have just quoted my two favourite SC albums too and I agree that none of them are duff, some just took longer to get into than others. I think I had five of hers before I realised she was one of the few artists of whom I had a complete collection.

No you are most definitely not daft - as that would mean I am too. However.... Pfft

rojkerr1
Ghost stories, Upper Berth, Man size in Marble, audios

One Spare Part
Just bought a radio dramatised version of Brideshead Revisited from Oxfam. Oh how I loved the series with Jeremy Irons and Anthony Andrews. It was a proper fix every week.

Travisina
One Spare Part wrote:
Oh how I loved the series with Jeremy Irons and Anthony Andrews. It was a proper fix every week.

Wasn't it fabulous? One of those utterly perfect series. Deserved every one of its awards.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

rojkerr1
up there with I claudius

One Spare Part
I, Clavdivs ... another good 'un!

Travisina
One Spare Part wrote:

Simply brilliant - shows how you don't need special fx to make gripping TV. Ancient Rome recreated with polysterene pillars, pot plants and the best British actors of their generation.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

One Spare Part
Travisina wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

Simply brilliant - shows how you don't need special fx to make gripping TV. Ancient Rome recreated with polysterene pillars, pot plants and the best British actors of their generation.

INCLUDING BRIAN BLESSED!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.83 seconds
22,944,078 unique visits since 8th January 2014