Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 1
Child Of Auron

· Total Rebels: 1,015
· Newest Rebel: Buchhalter

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [25 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [17 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [19 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [19 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [7 Votes]

Votes: 119
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
what tunes are you listening to?
sweevo
"Enclosure" from "Metal Gear Solid" as well as its remake for "Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots".

Joe Dredd
Child Of Auron wrote:

The Stevie Nicks penned epic "Sara" taken from the 1988 Fleetwood Mac Greatest Hits album

If only she'd called it "54124".

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

Child Of Auron wrote:

The Stevie Nicks penned epic "Sara" taken from the 1988 Fleetwood Mac Greatest Hits album

Spoilers!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Child Of Auron
Joe Dredd wrote:

Child Of Auron wrote:

Grin

I really rather enjoyed that

Child Of Auron
"Never Be Lonely" by The Feeling from their Twelve Stops and Home album

Child Of Auron
"I Know I'm Not Wrong" - Fleetwood Mac (again) taken from their 1979 double album "Tusk"

sweevo
The soundtrack to the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive classic "Streets of Rage 2".

rojkerr1
soundtrack to Caves of Androzani, Sharaz Jek is a rattlesnake...

sweevo
The main theme to "Escape from New York" - one of the coolest themes ever made to go with one of the coolest movies ever made (and a direct inspiration for the "Metal Gear" series). Smile

Child Of Auron
"Too Gone, Too Long" by En Vogue. Taken from their EV3 album, which is my favourite album of theirs

BradPaula
Having watched "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" for perhaps the 52nd time, I cannot get 'Have a Holly Jolly Christmas' out of my mind. Help!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Astullken
BradPaula wrote:

Having watched "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" for perhaps the 52nd time, I cannot get 'Have a Holly Jolly Christmas' out of my mind. Help!

I could start singing “It’s A Small World” if you like.Wink. That always gets any other earworm out of my head immediatly
"Blake is sitting up in a tree. Travis is sitting up in another tree. Unless they are planning to throw nuts at one another I don't see much of a fight developing before it gets light!" --Avon

Astullken
As for what I am listening to, the main theme from The Great Escape. I really like tthat era of Hollywood’s war films scores.
"Blake is sitting up in a tree. Travis is sitting up in another tree. Unless they are planning to throw nuts at one another I don't see much of a fight developing before it gets light!" --Avon

BradPaula
Astullken wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I could start singing “It’s A Small World” if you like.Wink. That always gets any other earworm out of my head immediatly

Well, that took care of my problem.. but how do I get 'It's a Small World' out of my head now?? *Blake's 7 theme*
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Tyce
What tunes am I listening too? or more precisely what tunes am I dancing too?

Mamma Mia!!.....and all other ABBA songs in the musical of the same name!!

A national tour has just start here for the second time around and I (and three guests) were invited to the official opening on Thursday night (30 Dec). YAY!!! The audience reaction was something else! - they were not just singing, clapping and cheering with the music through the show, they virtually gave standing ovations at the end of most songs. Even the stars of the show (who I interviewed and talked with after the show) were overwhelmed by the audience reaction and said they've never seen anything like it.

President Solvite
Ahh now I have some of our Abba renditions from the third Who's 7 convention musical skit that we, er...... well, performed I guess, going on in my head..

Super Trooper (fits perfectly with B7 after a few word replacements)

Always felt that Jenna and Cally were mirrors of Agnetha Fältskog and Anni-Frid Lyngstad or maybe that's just me.. Lovely ladies all of them!

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Hugbot
President Solvite wrote:

Always felt that Jenna and Cally were mirrors of Agnetha Fältskog and Anni-Frid Lyngstad

Have you ever seen this?

Joe Dredd
I think it was ConFederation (in NZ) where someone sang "Fernando" to Paul Darrow but with the lyrics changed. "But one thing you never knew/I was Bartolomew/Kerr Avon".

She didn't get far as Paul stood up and 'shot' her.

rojkerr1
call me snake, sweevo...

sweevo
I'm not a fool, Plissken. Smile

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.47 seconds
13,236,223 unique visits since 8th January 2014