Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 919
· Newest Rebel: Ritter_der_Tiefe

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
15% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 96
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
what tunes are you listening to?
Zenrac
As I type this....

Roxy Music - Same Old Scene.

littlesue
My new Roy Orbison CD arrived today...A Love So Beautiful with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
It is beautiful.
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

rojkerr1
Hazel o'Connor, and my alltime fave, the Human League!

Child Of Auron
Today we have

I'm So Afraid by Fleetwood Mac. This was a live recording taken from their Mobile, Alabama show in 1980

Zenrac
Child Of Auron wrote:

Today we have

I'm So Afraid by Fleetwood Mac. This was a live recording taken from their Mobile, Alabama show in 1980

Excellent.

As I type, listening to Tango In The Night. Love me some Mac.

sweevo
Los Santos Rock Radio on GTA 5 (PC version) Smile
Edited by sweevo on 06 November 2017 16:30:46

Child Of Auron
More Mac today and more bootleg!

Not That Funny performed live at the US Festival in 1982

sweevo
Wang Chung live at the Ritz in NYC (from 1986) - highlights include "Dance Hall Days", "Wake Up, Stop Dreaming" and the title track to one of my favourite movies - "To Live and Die in LA". Smile

Child Of Auron
A Change Will Do You Good by Sheryl Crow from her self titled second album

sweevo
Going through a Peter Gabriel phase (both solo and with Genesis) - favourite works with Genesis include "Supper's Ready, "Dancing With the Moonlit Knight", "The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway" (the whole album), "The Knife" and "The Musical Box". Favourite works solo include "Games Without Frontiers", "Sledgehammer", "Biko", "I Grieve", "Big Time", "Solsbury Hill" and "Shock the Monkey".

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
RHPS soundtrack
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

Zenrac
As I type....

Visage - The Face (Best Of).

Fade To Grey, Night Train, We Move, Mind Of A Toy, The Anvil, The Damned Don't Cry, In The Year 2525, Love Glove.

Great memories from Midguuuuuuure, Steve Strange, Rusty Egan, Billy Currie.

sweevo

Saw it for the very first time on Halloween (I'm 29 and I had never seen RHPS in its entirety) - wow. It is one of the weirdest movies I've ever seen (although considering it is from the imagination of Richard O'Brien, who also wrote the music and created the original stage show in addition to playing the film's most memorable - or at least most sympathetic - character, Riff Raff, it is to be expected). Soundtrack is catchy as hell, though. Smile

Child Of Auron
The first embarrassing one

I'll Take A Pass On Love by Eternal

It was a "B Side" on their "Don't You Want Me" CD single

sweevo
Genesis Live in Concert 1992 (from the We Can't Dance tour, also known as the "Way We Walk" tour), recorded live at Earls Court Exhibition Centre 25 years ago today. Smile Standout tracks include "Driving the Last Spike", "Fading Lights", "Dreaming While You Sleep", "No Son of Mine" and what few oldies are played in the show in the form of a very crudely put-together medley. The lack of "Los Endos" after the drum duet and the mangling of older materials (and some songs not exactly working live) is why I consider it to be one of the weaker tours in the band's history (although the songs from the We Can't Dance album are awesome in their live incarnations, particularly DWYS, FL, DTLS and NSOM).

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
sweevo wrote:

Saw it for the very first time on Halloween (I'm 29 and I had never seen RHPS in its entirety) - wow. It is one of the weirdest movies I've ever seen (although considering it is from the imagination of Richard O'Brien, who also wrote the music and created the original stage show in addition to playing the film's most memorable - or at least most sympathetic - character, Riff Raff, it is to be expected). Soundtrack is catchy as hell, though. Smile

I saw a revival of the show numpty-odd years ago with Anthony Stewart Head( then known as the Gold Blend Man) as Frank'N'Furter .
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

Child Of Auron
All I See by Dido from her Girl Who Get Away album

Zenrac
As I type...

Elvis Costello - The Best Of.

Good Year for The Roses.....

Travisina
Sheridan Smith singing excerpts from her new album on BBC Radio 4's 'Front Row' programme. I only know her from Jonathan Creek and Doctor Who, and am well impressed with her voice.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Zenrac
Sheridan did a McGann 8th Doctor audio Dalek story didn't she?

I would have loved to have seen a McGann TV run, around the time war period, with some darker, gritty stories attached. That would have been excellent, were the writing of any decent standard of course.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.55 seconds
9,515,293 unique visits since 8th January 2014