Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Liberator Chronicles Vol 11 - Details announced!
Travisina
Should auld acquaintance be forgot? Read about the next original B7 character to make a reappearance here: LC11 - Details!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

BradPaula
I'm very glad to hear of John Leeson coming back for a Blake's 7 Big Finish disc, and also Louise Jameson, as I think her role in "Logic" was simply amazing. And now I can finally talk about what Louise told me in confidence last year- that she was going to direct a Big Finish disc. After talking with her about her role in "Logic", and complimenting her on how well she portrayed her character, she confided that she was up to direct an upcoming disc and swore me to secrecy. Having the utmost respect for Louise, I kept my mouth shut but am very glad it is now out in the open as I am very excited and pleased she will get a chance to direct for Big Finish. So- great things seem to be on the Horizon, as they say, for Blake's 7 this new year.
Edited by BradPaula on 20 December 2014 01:39:11
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
Interesting choice of returning guest character, as Pasco doesn't strike me as one of the more interesting characters in MTD. He's somewhat overshadowed by Sonnheim, Mandrian, Dr Kendall and 54124.

I would have preferred a second turn for Toise, who was a much more interesting character than Pasco. Nice to have John Leeson involved, though.

Louise Jameson as director is intriguing. I can imagine her being massively supportive of the actors and getting a great performance from them.
Edited by trevor travis on 19 December 2014 20:40:19

Joe Dredd
Here's a front-on view of the cover. Check out the BF webpage for a three-quarter side-on pack shot.

I like the planet/skull design!

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/Lib%20Chron%2011%20-%20big_zpsxrg6trh9.jpg

Gauda Cheese
Joe Dredd wrote:

Here's a front-on view of the cover. Check out the BF webpage for a three-quarter side-on pack shot.

I like the planet/skull design!

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/Lib%20Chron%2011%20-%20big_zpsxrg6trh9.jpg

Can't seem to find it, but is this a series B release?
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Joe Dredd
I'm guessing it's series 3 as it only mentions Cally & Vila having to decide whether to help Destiny, with Avon presumably abstaining or not interested. If Blake were around I'm sure he would be part of the decision-making.

Gauda Cheese
Joe Dredd wrote:

I'm guessing it's series 3 as it only mentions Cally & Vila having to decide whether to help Destiny, with Avon presumably abstaining or not interested. If Blake were around I'm sure he would be part of the decision-making.

It feels like that to me as well, but the always seem to rotate between the seasons so this would usually be series B
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.25 seconds
9,177,981 unique visits since 8th January 2014