Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Christmas rewatch - Blake
trevor travis
Oh well, let's look on the bright side, Servie and Orac are still alive. Servie can pick up Orac, and take over the galaxy again.

JustBrad
I STILL say Jenna is alive, and anyone who disagrees can deal with Paula and the Welsh street sign.

trevor travis
sweevo wrote:

Maybe. Perhaps him living with the knowledge that his story killed Christmas for many a B7 fan is enough. Smile After all, he did christen himself "The Man Who Killed Father Christmas" according to the "Cult of Blake's 7" BBC documentary. Smile

In all seriousness, though... spectacular story from a writer who knows and understands B7 probably more so than Terry Nation himself. Good rewatch, and Merry Christmas, if that's even possible now. Smile

The only thing wrong really is the transmission date. Had Derek started at the start of September and ended in the final week of November. I don't think Chris Boucher was quite aware what the BBC scheduling department would do....

sweevo
Perhaps not. Funny how fate plays its cards, isn't it?

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

I STILL say Jenna is alive, and anyone who disagrees can deal with Paula and the Welsh street sign.

I guess Blake could by lying....

I don't quite accept either Jenna's Story or Blake's story from Big Finish Wink

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

I guess Blake could by lying....

Blake can be thoroughly convinced he is telling the truth... and still be wrong.

Wouldn't be the first time.

sweevo
Comes naturally to him, like breathing. I dread to think what could have happened in a hypothetical future season - Blake becomes so corrupted that he ends up joining with Servalan (for his own means, of course), leaving poor Avon between a rock and a hard case.

Panna
Missed the official rewatch time, had to watch it at 11:00 CST.
I'd like to do my own rewatch starting January 3rd with The Way Back. Trying to figure what hour, maybe in the evening CST if anyone want to join me.
I watched Warlord before Blake. In some ways that episode seems just as grim and depressing and Blake. Avon seemed creepy in that episode.
Edited by Panna on 24 December 2014 07:04:38
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Frankymole
trevor travis wrote:

Oh well, let's look on the bright side, Servie and Orac are still alive. Servie can pick up Orac, and take over the galaxy again.
Everything after Series A is a tale of two masterminds, Orac versus Servalan. Both want to control all creation. The rest of the human race, including Avon, is incidental, mere pawns in the game.

Frankymole
JustBrad wrote:

Technically, none of them have been born yet. They're all alive at some point in the far future. And then they're all dead in the even further future. Same as everyone who hasn't been born yet Smile

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.52 seconds
9,155,406 unique visits since 8th January 2014