Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 1
Travisina

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Avengers & Dr Who
Spaceship Dispatcher
Neither Karen or Arthur have anything much to work with in this production, its very heavily weighted towards the very strong guest cast.

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Amy Pond bondage scene #4 albeit shared with other characters - still counts though... Grin

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Time for a Caramel Egg methinks. Grin

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Amy Pond looks bored out of her mind. Back in character! Grin

LOL
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The political situation is hotting up rather...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Amy Pond, ambassador for the human race! Erm... no, I don't think that cap fits somehow Oops

Spaceship Dispatcher
Interesting concept, of a family keeping the Silurian city attended waiting for the day of awakening. Not really a Deliverance ref. but the similarities are sort of there.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Amy Pond looks bored out of her mind. Back in character! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Awakening the reptile army! Classic Who homage #7 - Warriors of the Deep Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
The cave sets are pretty good.

Spaceship Dispatcher
"Other way, idiot!"

Poor Rory gets it in the ear again. Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
The crack in the Universe is an element that really annoyed me on first viewing, and still does! Angry

BradPaula
So all we need is to Spackle that crack in the universe and we're set!

Spaceship Dispatcher
The shooting of Rory is such a contrived bit of nonsense to try and fit the season story arc.

BradPaula
Good overall story. Liked it a lot.

BradPaula
'Night, SD.

Spaceship Dispatcher
This becoming a dead end parallel universe, so that we go to a universe where Rory didn't die and we start again was however something that got the thumbs up from me.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Like the fact that they filmed a couple of extra scenes for the flashback sequence.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Decent CGI explosion at the end.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Karen does a good switch to a less mature Amy (yes, that is possible) in the scenes where she has no memory of Rory.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.60 seconds
9,179,791 unique visits since 8th January 2014