Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Vila Rewatch - City At The Edge Of The World
trevor travis
The episode: ???????????????
The date: Tuesday, December 16th, 2014
The time: 7.45pm UK time

OK, we're watching "Blake" on the 23rd (to get us in the spirit of Christmas), but what do people want to watch next Tuesday? Episode with the most votes wins.
Edited by trevor travis on 14 December 2014 16:36:45

JustBrad
Why not Terminal?

Next week, the original 'end of the series,' and Christmas week, the final 'end of the series.'

Travisina
JustBrad wrote:

Why not Terminal?

Next week, the original 'end of the series,' and Christmas week, the final 'end of the series.'

We had that at the BFI event last Friday. First they showed the end of Terminal, then a bit later, the end of Blake.
On a the big screen.
With an audience of 250 people, all sharing the experience in silence.
As rewatches go, that's pretty hard to beat...
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm working next Tuesday evening, so will miss it whatever you choose Oops
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Panna
I thought December 21st was the anniversary of "Blake."
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Panna
I plan to watch Rumours of Death, Terminal and Warlord because I think the trickery and deception Avon went through led up to what happened in BLAKE.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

Why not Terminal?

We had that at the BFI event last Friday. First they showed the end of Terminal, then a bit later, the end of Blake.
On a the big screen.

Although everyone did chuckle when clever old Vila smuggled Orac off the Libby... Wink

trevor travis
Panna wrote:

I thought December 21st was the anniversary of "Blake."

It is. But Tuesday night is B7 rewatch night. Last time I tried to change it, there was almost a mutiny Grin

trevor travis
BTW guys a change of plan for January to March. It's now going to be Derek rather than Colin, simply because the Aussie rewatch will be Colin at that point.

So far since 2010, we've rewatched Albert, Barney and Colin four times and Derek three times, so this levels it up.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

It's now going to be Derek rather than Colin, simply because the Aussie rewatch will be Colin at that point.

Any excuse to subject us to series 4 again... Oops
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

It's now going to be Derek rather than Colin, simply because the Aussie rewatch will be Colin at that point.

Any excuse to subject us to series 4 again... Oops

It is Derek's turn, we've rewatched one time less than the other three series. Anyway, you're now a partial convert, hopefully with this rewatch you can go all the way and love the whole of wonderful Derek* Grin Grin Grin

*except Animals, even Derek's biggest fans can't stand that**
**except Og, of course. He's wonderful.

trevor travis
So far it's one vote for Terminal.

Can somebody please suggest something a bit happier, and you'll probably get my vote because Terminal AND Blake just before Xmas is a bit too much. Wink That's like not only Santa being gunned down (the crew of Scorpio) but Rudolph (Zen) as well Shock

Votes so far: Terminal 1.
Edited by trevor travis on 12 December 2014 19:19:14

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

On a the big screen.

Although everyone did chuckle when clever old Vila smuggled Orac off the Libby... Wink

And afterwards Michael Keating confessed that he had no recollection of filming that scene!

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

Can somebody please suggest something a bit happier...

We're doing 'Blake' for Christmas. Compared to that, 'The Rains of Castemere' is Happier. 19:48 and time warping.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

So far it's one vote for Terminal.

Can somebody please suggest something a bit happier, and you'll probably get my vote because Terminal AND Blake just before Xmas is a bit too much. Wink That's like not only Santa being gunned down (the crew of Scorpio) but Rudolph (Zen) as well Shock

Votes so far: Terminal 1.

Something fun with a happy ending? I'd suggest Gambit, but we rewatched it only last week. Racks brain to think of another one...

But for now I'm voting AGAINST Terminal, so that's Terminal 0.

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:
We're doing 'Blake' for Christmas. Compared to that, 'The Rains of Castemere' is Happier. 19:48 and time warping.

'Blake' was the only episode of B7 originally transmitted in Christmas week, so it's traditional to watch it at this time of year. However, given it finishes on a bit of a downer, we probably need something a little more cheery before it. Grin

trevor travis
Someone suggest another episode or we're going to end up watching Terminal and Blake in successive weeks before Christmas Shock Shock

If someone suggests C5 or D6 (or something else light-hearted), I'll agree with them in a shot. Wink

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Someone suggest another episode or we're going to end up watching Terminal and Blake in successive weeks before Christmas Shock Shock

If someone suggests C5 or D6 (or something else light-hearted), I'll agree with them in a shot. Wink

Can I suggest C6?

trevor travis
C6 would also be a cracking choice.

In fact, I second that one.

Votes: City At The Edge Of The World 2 Terminal 1.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

C6 would also be a cracking choice.

In fact, I second that one.

Votes: City At The Edge Of The World 2 Terminal 1.

No, Terminal 0 because I gave it an anti-vote!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.50 seconds
9,177,982 unique visits since 8th January 2014