Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Avengers & Dr Who
Spaceship Dispatcher
How handy that the power cable has a connector in the middle of the floor... Grin

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Thought for the day: has Crayford not washed in the last umpteen years, that would require taking off the eyepatch.

Spaceship Dispatcher
A global plague; another plot element that TN worked into virtually every story!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Thought for the day: has Crayford not washed in the last umpteen years, that would require taking off the eyepatch.

I was thinking that too. When he takes it off at night to sleep- wouldn't he figure out he's been lied to? Plot holes a plenty here...
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Indeed!

BradPaula
The Kraal ship reminds me of the Zygon ship and a bit of the Axon ship too- very organic.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Why name the 'disorientation chamber' after the side effect it causes rather than the actual purpose of the room?

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

A global plague; another plot element that TN worked into virtually every story!

People at the Big Finish fan panels were raving over their version of the Survivors. I didn't get it yet. Did you say you didn't think much of it?

Spaceship Dispatcher
Why do we see Crayford's capsule taking off at the head of a rocket complete with boosters that would have been ejected on the original launch? Why would the Kraals bother to replicate them rather than taking the craft into space in one of their own ships? Good old stock footage, eh?

BradPaula
Mission control here looks very much like mission control in B7 Deliverance. Only cleaner.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

People at the Big Finish fan panels were raving over their version of the Survivors. I didn't get it yet. Did you say you didn't think much of it?

It was an okay drama, although not really that special; but it was absolutely nothing like the original tv series in style or content.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Mother! Grin

BradPaula
Re: Survivors discs. The panel kept stressing how depressing the whole theme was. No! Nearly everyone dies of a plague and the survivors have a hard time... really!

BradPaula
Sarah gets out of that pod like a Hammer vampire.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The BF Survivors starts with a plague and has brief roles for a couple of original cast members; that's where the connection ends. Its mostly inspired by Day of the Triffids, of which its almost a remake in places...

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Sarah gets out of that pod like a Hammer vampire.

Haha LOL Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Only the last episode actually features an android invasion... Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
The Doctor fighting an evil robot-Doctor reminds me of The Chase...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Why exactly is Styggron holding the glass of plague? Is that part of the plan not supposed to have happened by now? And with the glass smashed, should they not be running as fast as possible out of the ship?!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Fantastic story - great rewatch, thanks for sharing Paula! Goodnight Happy

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.62 seconds
9,180,708 unique visits since 8th January 2014