Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 2
BobF, Astullken

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Return to GP 3 - October 2015
Spaceship Dispatcher
You guess correctly.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

clareblues1
Updates, updates....

Our first couple of guest announcements...Nick Joseph who played Muller's android in Headhunter and just this week June Hudson has kindly agreed to join us, so lots to look forward to!
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

purplecleric
That's brilliant news, clareblues!

After meeting June Hudson at the BFI outing I'm very much looking forward to seeing her again - especially seeing her reunited with her creations, courtesy of B7Gary.

And maybe we can get Nick Joseph to don the Muller costume...

BradPaula
Excellent news, Clare. So looking forward to this!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Anniew
Wow. That's great! Thank you!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

meegat39
Great work Clare! Really looking forward to this now!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

JustBrad
If Gary and Andy and others can oblige, we'll have to get Nick in the Muller costume, and bring him several Oracs for a group picture.

clanger68
Can't wait, the guest news is wonderful.

June Hudson always seems lovely and Nick was great fun when I met him last year.

The Muller costume idea is a must, as are the OG horns!

Cheers,

Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Joe Dredd
So, you can only be a GOH if you have four letters in your first name and six in your surname?

b7gary
Hi everyone, am doing a costume appeal, I am trying to get together the biggest June Hudson, collection under one roof for the gauda prime event in Oct. I want it to be a celebration to June, for her fabulous costume designs for blakes 7.anyone who has a costume to lend me or bring along to the event or sell me, would be very grateful

exterminator
I'll be there Gary, June's Kommissar costume from "Horizon" will be there too.
----------------------------------------

"There it is!"

meegat39
exterminator wrote:

I'll be there Gary, June's Kommissar costume from "Horizon" will be there too.

Ooh I love that costume!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

b7gary
Thanks phil, will look after it.just need to find ro,s and the assistant comissar.

clareblues1
Excellent...keep the offers coming folks! Smile

clareblues1
There is an online price list for Munchies the sandwich bar across the road from Steventon Village Hall http://murphysmun...list-menu/

JustBrad
I have it on good authority that there may be some candy available. If Customs doesn't nick it.

(or if SD doesn't eat it all before we get there). Pfft

Spaceship Dispatcher
JustBrad wrote:

I have it on good authority that there may be some candy available. If Customs doesn't nick it.

(or if SD doesn't eat it all before we get there). Pfft

Ah, well you have only ever seen the control room of my Tardis (currently disguised in the form of a Skoda saloon) so the candy should be safe enough if I hide it in the library or the planetarium...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

clareblues1
We will once again have a memorabilia swap table at RTGP 3. Same setup as before, bring an item and swap for something else in return for a donation to charity.

This is not limited to those who bring items and is open to all regardless.

BradPaula
Thanks for informing us of the swap table at RTGP3 Clare, I have been amassing items for the table already.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

clareblues1
Just floating a question here...but does anyone have a table top projector screen and laptop/digital compatible projector?

I've been having discussions recently with Andy Clanger about having a B7 related show reel on the go, which he has kindly agreed to help with...he has the laptop, but nothing bigger to run it on.

Could anyone assist? Cheers Smile

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.56 seconds
9,160,867 unique visits since 8th January 2014