Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Return to GP 3 - October 2015
BradPaula
As Brad said above, we are down and safe- barely. The bus ride home was a nightmare with Friday night traffic, O'Hare airport traffic, and the unexpected road work on our Indiana tollways! I'm still a bit jet-lagged even after 10 hours sleep, but getting better by the hour. I can't say enough how much fun we had at RTGP3. Meeting old and new friends alike! Thank you to everyone who helped make this event come to fore and for all the love and attention you showered on us for the day. The guests and panels were a great addition and of course all the displays of costumes, props, and such were as always not to be missed. Special note to Phil and his amazing Liberator console display. Wow! Hope to post some photos of the day for you all but I think I'll need a few more nights of restful sleep before I do. Wonderful seeing everyone from Horizon again. You're all very dear to us. Thanks!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

...Hope to post some photos of the day for you all...

Feel free to post any from my (aptly named) SD card too...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
I've just went through Meegat's, Scott's and Hugbot's photos and I wanted to say thank you to you all for posting them. And although we had our own private driver and tour guide (Spaceship Dispatcher) I do wish I had been with you Hugbot to see Wayland's Smithy. Looks like you got soaked as we did in Stratford-upon-Avon, but what a day nonetheless. Thanks all! Wonderful photos.

purplecleric
Oh, wow! Great photos everybody - thank you!

I really appreciate them as I was too busy - apparently with beer and chatting - to take many of my own and the ones I did take are no where near the quality of these.

Spaceresearcher
Thanks so much Hugbot, great photos, please keep them coming everyone. It was great to get a nice closeup of Exterminator's superb Liberator flight deck. Excellent to put a face to the names and superb costume Clavis (Surely everyone knows I mixed Clare with Travis right?). Smile

b7gary
What a fantastic event ,lets hope we can do it all again sometime
well done to everyone involved.

Ellen York
Thanks to everyone who posted pictures, great fun to see the moments that were captured by others.

Hugbot, glad to see that the moondisk has a suitable home and a new friend. Smile

BradPaula
These are Spaceship Dispatcher's photos. He gave me permission to post them here for our Forum member's enjoyment. It was another fabulous get-together and I long for another one soon. Enjoy!

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/IMG_0609_zpsnniu6mxm.jpg

Clare and Hugbot happy to see Baby Og in attendance.

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/IMG_0612_zpsfsstqv9g.jpg

A general view at the start of the convention.

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/IMG_0613_zpsprdamoxn.jpg

The lovely June Hudson, costume designer.

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/IMG_0618_zpsciqsk2sg.jpg

Convention guest, Nick Joseph and the Og Appreciation Society, Trevor Travis and Paula.

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/IMG_0621_zpskyuh2p0r.jpg

B7Gary and Exterminator model the Blake's 7 costumes.

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/IMG_0628_zps37w2qhfd.jpg

A proud bunch indeed. Exterminator, Clanger68 and ClanterToo with their impressive array of genunie and replica props.

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/IMG_0629_zpsngd56i5y.jpg

Travisina and Supreme Commander manning, er, womaning the Horizon table.

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/IMG_0640_zps93dttoy3.jpg

The panel of Vivienne Cozens, June Hudson, and Nick Joseph moderated by Ian Kubiak.

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/IMG_0663_zpsqvsw56hk.jpg

The fan panel consisting of Brad, Travisina, AnnieW and Trevor Travis masquerading as Og for the day.

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/IMG_0680_zpsj35iyalj.jpg

June Hudson being a very good sport with Trevor Travis and Brad.

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/IMG_0681_zpsdilmxvwc.jpg

Nick Joseph being a very good sport posing with Trevor Travis in full Og regalia plus the Muller Android costume Nick wore in Headhunter.

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/IMG_0685_zps4aptx5rb.jpg

Paula finally getting a bit of satisfaction by hitting Trevor Travis over the head with the dreaded Welsh Street Sign. I told you, TT!!

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/IMG_0688_zpshzmkxpts.jpg

The prize drawing and Clanger68 wondering how Brad won the replica Federation pistol. Also, the professional panel of Vivienne Cozens, June Hudson and Nick Joseph. Scott is assisting by holding up another fine prize.

clanger68
Meegat, I forgot to say 'Great photos' I was distracted by your password. Smile

Sweevo, very nice to spend some time with you on Saturday night and thank you for that wonderful recording, it's great the event was captured in sound.

Hugbot, great to see you as always, thanks for the photos and the captions, some lovely moments caught on camera.

Scott, Awesome photos, your camera must have been smoking by the end of the day! Really great to see you again as well.

BradPaula, Lovely photos, thank you and Alex for taking and sharing them.

What an amazing weekend it was.

- Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
trevor travis
Great photos SD!

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/IMG_0680_zpsj35iyalj.jpg

The story behind this one is that it was June Hudson who actually asked for the photo with Brad and Og following the fan panel. Her friend took a photo on her camera, while SD capturing the moment on his camera at the same time. Angry Angel was well chuffed when she found out that June had wanted a photo of something that she had created (the Og headdress).

And look who is photo-bombing the picture Grin

Anniew
TT Did angry Angel create little Og as well? I adore little Og!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

trevor travis
Anniew wrote:

TT Did angry Angel create little Og as well? I adore little Og!

Yes, she made both the Og headdress and mini-Og. She brings them along to conventions.... and I always end up wearing the headdress!! Grin

SD's Crocheted Blake (the one on his avatar) was also made by AA - a talented lady!

Anniew
Ooh Angry Angel we met at the convention. You do great stuff! Well amazing actually!!

Hugbot
trevor travis wrote:

AA - a talented lady!

Indeed: http://www.amazon...amp;sr=1-1

Anniew
AA. Oh if only she'd publish a Blakes7 book ( or series of patterns ) so I could have a go. A..MA...ZING !

Travisina
The reviews of RTGP3 are now up on the website HERE.

Huge thanks to Paula, Hugbot and Anniew for their reports (special kudos to Anniew for setting hers to music!), and to the photographers Spaceship Dispatcher, Scott, Hugbot and Paula.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Ellen York
Lovely article. It really was an amazing day Smile

Scott
Hi guys

Some time ago I promised to pull together some of the video footage myself and Clanger shot during R2GP3. I've not managed to sort out the panels yet (but I will) however, I have pulled together a quick virtual tour of the exhibits on display at Steventon Hall back in October. You can access it here: https://youtu.be/...

Enjoy.

ScottAngry

clanger68
Hi Scott,

Great to see you on here, fantastic video, nicely edited Sir, great choice of music as well.

Look forward to seeing more when you get time.

Are you at Cygnus Alpha this weekend?

- Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
sweevo
Nice video Smile Found myself (at the 3:16 mark, wearing an indigo/violet sweater, in the background).

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.48 seconds
9,788,028 unique visits since 8th January 2014