Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Return to GP 3 - October 2015
Lurena

This is absolutely fabulous Sweevo!
Thanks a million for taking the effort for this recording, it's wonderful, interesting as well as entertaining and you make me very happy! Thank you!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Spaceresearcher
Lurena wrote:

This is absolutely fabulous Sweevo!
Thanks a million for taking the effort for this recording, it's wonderful, interesting as well as entertaining and you make me very happy! Thank you!

Yes a very special THANK YOU to Sweevo for capturing the moment in audio form. Very much appreciated by us fans who couldn't get to the other side of the planet on the day. Still waiting patiently for the release of the RTGP 1 DVD which featured Gareth and Michael performing a very funny Blakes 7 continuation.

Sweevo, if I may, who is the Narrator/Announcer? He sounded just like 'John Finnermore' the now famous comedian of Cabin Pressure and Sketch Show fame. Smile

clareblues1
May I add my thanks to Sweevo for sharing his creation too Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Mistletoe12
meegat39 wrote:

Here are my photos of the event. Sorry it's taken a while! They are mostly of people rather than props etc, as I have rather a lot of these photos already Grin

http://s1054.phot...amp;page=1

Password: Avonsknickers

Great photos, Meegat! Loving the password! Wink

sweevo
The narrator in between the segments is actually me - I had recorded the voice-over narration late at night in my home studio, when my parents were asleep, so I had to be as quiet as possible. I recorded, edited, mixed and mastered the whole thing in an hour or so before uploading it. Smile The B7 chords that mark the end of each segment (F major, B major) are played by me on my synthesiser, too. I can't quite remember who the announcer was.

purplecleric
sweevo wrote:

The narrator in between the segments is actually me -

You have a lovely voice, sweevo - and I've enjoyed listening to your recording. I'm amazed you have created such a good production in so little time. Yoku yatta!

sweevo
Arigato, purplecleric, and to those I didn't get to speak to during the day - Gomen'nasai. Smile

JustBrad
Down and Safe at Chez Grant. Had a fine flight from Heathrow to O'Hare, and the bus trip from hell from O'Hare home. Why is getting from the airport to home always the worst part of our journey?

Thanks to everyone who made our trip special, especially Clare for a fine RTGP3, and SD for driving us all over and showing us the sights.
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 10 October 2015 05:05:15

Lorna
I am so glad that you are Ok and safe back home!

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:Down and Safe at Chez Grant. Had a fine flight from Heathrow to O'Hare, and the bus trip from hell from O'Hare home. Why is getting from the airport to home always the worst part of our journey?.

You need to book SD to be your taxi driver once you return to the States Grin

Glad you're safely back home.

Hugbot
JustBrad wrote:

Why is getting from the airport to home always the worst part of our journey?

Same here.
Glad you are down and safe. I hope we can chat more the next time.

Hugbot
Pictures are up now!

http://s65.photob...amp;page=1

Password: ogtober

I hope I won't get hit by streetsigns from all over the world. (In case of any offending photos/comments, just PM me.)
I thorougly enjoyed all my three days in Steventon - our warm-up session on Saturday, RTGP3 (although somehow I didn't manage to talk to all of you as much as I would have liked) and the Monday outing to Uffington with Ellen and PC.
I guess someone has to invent a working teleport. Or I should move to the UK. There are job opportunities for EN>DE translators, you know ... Oops

Spaceship Dispatcher
Hi Hugbot - Thanks for sharing your album! Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Travisina
Glad everyone made it back home down & safe - it was great to see you all!
I'm so pleased I was finally able to attend an RTGP, having missed the previous two. It was one of the nicest conventions I've ever been to Smile

Thanks for sharing your photos, Hugbot!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

meegat39
It was a lovely convention Travisina Grin Probably the nicest I've ever been to too! I just wanted to say that I thought the two panels were a great idea and were really enjoyable. All the contributors were awesome and Clanger68 did a great job on the questions.

Sweevo, your sound track is amazing and others have said you have a lovely voice. A great idea to record it to enable others to share who couldn't attend.

Lovely photos Hugbot! You really captured the feel of the event and took some great pictures of Exterminator's flight console model and chair - something I neglected to do Sad

Just another heartfelt thanks to everyone in summary
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Joe Dredd
Great photos everyone, looks like a fun time was had by all.

Thank you Hugbot for the shot including Klegg's ship from Aftermath. I've always wanted to get a better look at it. It looks more pristine than what we saw in the episode.

clareblues1
Marvellous photos Hugbot! For once the camera didn't hate me so much!
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Scott
Hi guys, glad everyone had a good time and got back home safely. Some more pics from me, two galleries one covering the costumes, props, models, people and displays, and the second covers the two fan panels:

http://s268.photo...%20General

http://s268.photo...-%20Panels

Enjoy.

Scott

Travisina
Super photos, Scott! Thanks for sharing Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Anniew
The photos have been wonderful. Lovely memories!!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.68 seconds
9,098,394 unique visits since 8th January 2014