Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Return to GP 3 - October 2015
clareblues1
Hi folks,

I hope this is the news you've all been waiting for, but PC has booked the village hall in Steventon, Oxfordshire for Sunday 4th October 2015!! Further details to be announced, but put the date in your diary Smile

**EDIT** The website I set up ages ago for Return to Gauda Prime now has a proper domain name instead of that really long Spanglefish url!! http://www.rtgp.c...
Edited by clareblues1 on 25 November 2014 17:47:30
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

BradPaula
Yay! Yay! I'm bouncing off the walls in joy! Let me be the first to say we'll be there and with bells on. And then when that gets too noisy, we'll take the bells off and get on with the merriment. Clare- you are a sweetheart to organize these get together's and it gives us a valid excuse to fly over the Pond and join you all. Woo Hoo!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

clareblues1
LOL Paula That's great to hear, but don't hurt yourself bouncing off the walls will you?

clareblues1
BradPaula wrote:

clareblues1 wrote:

LOL Paula That's great to hear, but don't hurt yourself bouncing off the walls will you?

I won't but I've been bouncing off the walls all week after hearing the Scimitar extras!!

Well I can completely understand that, having received my CD today and listened to the extras!! LOL And lapping up a certain Mr Steven's pranking with the script at the end there!! Grin

BradPaula
clareblues1 wrote:

I won't but I've been bouncing off the walls all week after hearing the Scimitar extras!!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

JustBrad
We will be there, and in all likelihood, also be square.

Gonna put my Vacation request in for two or three weeks around that date on Monday.
Edited by JustBrad on 22 November 2014 22:22:57

clareblues1
Brill! Will be great to see you again Smile

clanger68
Great news, well done you two.

Karyn and I will be there.

- AndyAngry
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Ellen York
Yay!!!!! Insert excited squealing here! I have been saying that I want to plan a trip for my birthday next year, so the timing works out perfectly. Now I just have to save up the money and vacation time and get my passport renewed and... I think I need to start a list.

Lorna
Great, I had to miss RTGP2 but I have already booked my sister to look after Mum. So something to look forward to!!

clareblues1
Smile Will be so good to gather folks together again to have some fun and raise a few pennies for charity while we're about it.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Already in the diary Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Hugbot
Prepare to be hugged! I'll be there! Oops

Looking forward to seeing all of you again and to meeting those who couldn't make it last time.

Oh, and talking of hugging: No, you did not scare me, Paula; you really made me feel welcome and appreciated!

sweevo
Despite hanging up my convention boots last spring after the Red Dwarf 25th Anniversary convention, I, too, shall be at this one. Smile

trevor travis
Wahay!!!

RichardMk2
I've put it in my diary too!

Lurena
Well done Clare and PC!
I have it in my diary too. Fingers crossed for work commitment not getting in the way, to be able to finally meet you brilliant gals and other forum friends.
Not to forget hugging Paula and Brad again!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
exterminator
Well, I'll be there! A little over 10 months, is better start planning what to bring ... !!
----------------------------------------

"There it is!"

JustBrad
exterminator wrote:

Well, I'll be there! A little over 10 months, is better start planning what to bring ... !!

I will bring Paula.

exterminator
Smart move, Brad!! Grin
----------------------------------------

"There it is!"

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.64 seconds
9,123,923 unique visits since 8th January 2014