Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Ask the Producer - More questions invited!
Travisina
The first batch of questions submitted in the Ask the Producer thread have now received replies, which you can read here: The Producer Answers!

The first thread has been locked, and further questions are now invited - please post them on this thread...
Edited by Travisina on 18 November 2014 18:28:47
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Spaceship Dispatcher
Excellent! (but where's the answer to Q8? ) Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Travisina
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Excellent! (but where's the answer to Q8? ) Grin

Incorporated in Q9!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Spaceship Dispatcher
You mean he only gave 9 answers!! Next time we need a substitute question... Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
And Q10 doesn't count! Poor Og Pfft Pfft

Spaceship Dispatcher
Question: I'm interested to know if the range of audiobook readings will be developed? I'm definitely interested in collecting all of Paul Darrow's novels read by the author but, after the release of The Omega Factor and Survivors in audio novel form, might there be further Blake's 7 titles in the future?

trevor travis
OK a question....

At times, Avon has been a bit too heroic for my tastes during the Liberator Chronicles. Please could you let 'The Master Of Dark' James Goss get his hands on Paul Darrow's Avon (he worked wonders with both Servalan and Blake); I'd love to see what he can do with the character of Avon.

Gauda Cheese
He likes my name! See puns are awesome!

I'm going to beat a dead horse.....

Scorpio Chronicles! Would you consider it? Because it is shown in season D that most of the crew can be left on base and two people take the ship for a ride (Headhunter, Warlord). That means you can have stories with Avon, Vila and Tarrant.

Forget Bayban (though how can anyone!) is there a chance you could get Mister's Davison, McCoy, McGann or even T Baker to play a character in B7?

B7 is a show that often showed the little people, even those in the Federation. Any chance of a story revolving around a grunt like Par?

I love the Doctor Who Lost Stories range, so any chance of one for B7?

Will Blake ever go back to Space City?

Can we get some weird sci/fi stories? I'm thinking Darkling Zone! I know aliens are not a common thing in B7 but DARKLING ZONE!
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Spaceship Dispatcher
At the risk of dragging the thread OT for a couple of posts... what is Darkling Zone?

trevor travis

At the risk of dragging the thread OT for a couple of posts... what is Darkling Zone?

The other name for 61 Cygni.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

The other name for 61 Cygni.

Got it now, thanks TT.

trevor travis
Gauda Cheese wrote:
I'm going to beat a dead horse.....

Scorpio Chronicles! Would you consider it? Because it is shown in season D that most of the crew can be left on base and two people take the ship for a ride (Headhunter, Warlord). That means you can have stories with Avon, Vila and Tarrant.

My exact point several times before.

The Chronicles format is ideally suited to Season D; in no other season are two-handed stories so easy to arrange.

GC, let's continue to flog the horse - eventually someone might take notice of us Grin

Lentila
Oh yes, Darkling Zone, please!

* Mild spoiler for Warship*

Some Andromedans slipped into our galaxy in Warship - I hope we're going to come across them again at some point.

trevor travis
Another question:

There's an awful lot that happens between "Orbit" and "Warlord". Not only has Avon done much of the groundwork for forming a Rebel Alliance (travelling to Betafarl and presumably other planets too), but there's the whole notion that Avon is suddenly interested in doing such a thing in the first place. Any chance of a story focussing on the events pre-Warlord, especially what pushes Avon over the edge to finally 'do a Blake' and start actively fighting against the Federation? Thanks.

Grade Four Ignorant
trevor travis wrote:

Another question:

There's an awful lot that happens between "Orbit" and "Warlord". Not only has Avon done much of the groundwork for forming a Rebel Alliance (travelling to Betafarl and presumably other planets too), but there's the whole notion that Avon is suddenly interested in doing such a thing in the first place. Any chance of a story focussing on the events pre-Warlord, especially what pushes Avon over the edge to finally 'do a Blake' and start actively fighting against the Federation? Thanks.

As a side question, at what point did Avon find Blake? Did he simply use Orac to find him or did he go off in Scorpio and do some investigation of his own? Tracking down people who'd met Blake or investigating places that Blake had been sighted.

clareblues1
Having just listened to the Scimitar 'extras', please can we have more of this kind of material incorporated into the B7 products?

Thoroughly enjoyed Mr Chadbon's comments, Paul being on the wrong page!! Bless! And Steven's pranking with the script!!

Interesting, perfectly hilarious and just brilliant. More please?!
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

BradPaula
To add to what Clare has already said, I have always enjoyed having a photo or two of the cast in the liner notes plus a few bloopers thrown in for good measure in the extras bit. And interviews with the actors who worked on said disc is a must!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Inquisitor
How about a story with both Anna & Del Grant, we have never seen or heard the two together

A story involving Blake getting revenge on Dev Tarrant for the massacre in "The Way Back"

A celebration story which involves all the cast that Big Finish have gotten back so far, like a Blakes 7 Version of Light At The End

A novel set in Season 3
Edited by Inquisitor on 24 December 2014 17:09:18

Spaceresearcher
Call me sadistic but I'd love a story featuring another Federation's 'Organ Harvesting' centre. It would be interesting to know which members of the Federation are selected for the replacement organs. Is it only Alpha Grade? or any one with enough credits?

blencathra
What are the chances of a story about the Liberator, ie mainly about the events happening in Space Fall - the battle that left DSV2 adrift in space? I think there is a bit of a mystery there. Who was piloting the Liberator? Who were they fighting? Why the ordinary clothes and room full of money when the Alta are happy in blue lycra and are almost automatons? I'd like a story about that.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.56 seconds
9,094,874 unique visits since 8th January 2014