Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 1
Mark Stanfa

· Total Rebels: 925
· Newest Rebel: uazdah

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Should Del Grant be killed off at the end of the current series of audio adventures?
BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

I've just been thinking. If Big Finish were to kill DG at the end of this series of audio adventures, is Paula going to blame me??? Shock

In which case, I might go into hiding.

Paula, they recorded these months ago... I can't influence DG's fate one way or the other Wink

I know kiddo- but I still maintain it would be a waste to kill the character off. How about if they brought back Avalon just to blast her away at the end of the disc? All that tin foil messing up the place!

For the record, TT and others- I will try my utmost to meet with Jason Haigh-Ellery and Nicholas Briggs- both executive producers for the second Full Cast Audio range this weekend at TARDIScon and state our case for bringing back Series 4 and Soolin, Babyan, Carnell, Deeta Tarrant, Avalon and anyone else they can squeeze into Big Finish's future adventures. That I promise. Fear me, I'm that Paula. AngryGrin
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Joe Dredd
BradPaula wrote:

and state our case for bringing back Series 4 and Soolin, Babyan, Carnell, Deeta Tarrant, Avalon and anyone else

They'll have to rename it Blake's 27!

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:
Fear me, I'm that Paula. AngryGrin

Well BF do seem to do whatever you ask them to Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:
Fear me, I'm that Paula. AngryGrin

www.methos.org/fandom/images/c98-carstreet.jpg
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Space Chopper
BradPaula wrote:
For the record, TT and others- I will try my utmost to meet with Jason Haigh-Ellery and Nicholas Briggs- both executive producers for the second Full Cast Audio range this weekend at TARDIScon and state our case for bringing back Series 4 and Soolin, Babyan, Carnell, Deeta Tarrant, Avalon and anyone else they can squeeze into Big Finish's future adventures. That I promise. Fear me, I'm that Paula. AngryGrin

I'd certainly like to hear more stories featuring Soolin- her character showed so much promise that Gauda Prime cut short- we just HAVE to have Glynis Barber back with us. Bayban could be a spin-off series, as I'm sure Colin Baker would relish the chance of picking up the studded leather for another romp across the galaxy!
funkyimg.com/i/2y558.jpg
Vila: "I plan to live forever- or die trying..."

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

www.methos.org/fandom/images/c98-carstreet.jpg

Not THAT's a very big street sign.... and it's got a very sharp point. Shock

No wonder BF do whatever Paula tells them Grin

trevor travis
Space Chopper wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I'd certainly like to hear more stories featuring Soolin- her character showed so much promise that Gauda Prime cut short- we just HAVE to have Glynis Barber back with us. Bayban could be a spin-off series, as I'm sure Colin Baker would relish the chance of picking up the studded leather for another romp across the galaxy!

Yes, there's so much untapped potential with Soolin.

Just imagine this for a volume of the Scorpio Chronicles:
1.1: With Paul Darrow and Scott Fredericks (Carnell)
1.2: With Michael Keating, Steven Pacey and Michelle Ryan
1.3: With Glynis Barber and Paul Darrow

How brilliant would that be!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

1.2: With... Michelle Ryan

Yes please! She read a Doctor Who audio-novel and has a great voice for this kind of work. Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

1.2: With... Michelle Ryan

Yes please! She read a Doctor Who audio-novel and has a great voice for this kind of work. Happy

I have listened and have jotted everyone's wishes on a notepad and will be sure to name our preferences for future BF adventures.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.35 seconds
9,887,699 unique visits since 8th January 2014