Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Dr Who: Snakedance
trevor travis
This forum is still a bit timey-wimey. The Horizon advent calendar shows a new post, but there isn't one.

Spaceship Dispatcher
"I wish it was that easy..."

Lol Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

This forum is still a bit timey-wimey. The Horizon advent calendar shows a new post, but there isn't one.

That's JD bumping the thread with a secret Mod privilege... Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Crap snake alert!!! (One thing this story DOES share with Kinda Grin )

Its almost presented as a clever in-joke, but I'm not sure it was intentional... Oops

This era doesn't pretend with crap effects, it actually has them Grin

One year till the Myrka.... Wink Wink

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

That's JD bumping the thread with a secret Mod privilege... Grin

Phew, the forum isn't going to pot again after all Grin

trevor travis
OMG, what is Martin Clunes wearing?

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Phew, the forum isn't going to pot again after all Grin

No, you're alright! I have done the same with the LC7 discussion thread in response to comments about there being too many threads on new Dr Who episodes; so here's a thread about new B7 episodes, lets see how many want to discuss them! Please feel free to had your own comments and help things along...

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

OMG, what is Martin Clunes wearing?

LOL
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The idea of the 'still point' is a good fantasy concept, without being OTT...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Like the ceremony too, there's so much effort at creating a culture here - its almost like a documentary or travelogue.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I can almost imagine Michael Wood (my favourite tv historian) standing at the back describing this to camera...

trevor travis
So the only way to defeat the Mara is to dress like a complete wally and then the Mara dies laughing Grin

BradPaula

Like the ceremony too, there's so much effort at creating a culture here - its almost like a documentary or travelogue.

Agree completely. They took many pains to create a culture and it works.

Spaceship Dispatcher
There's real dramatic tension to the ceremony scene as events build to a climax...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Its also interesting how Tegan is not really in the role of a companion for most of this story, actually becoming the antagonist for most of it - quite a brave decision creatively for a show that usually preferred to stick to the central formula most of the time...

BradPaula
This was better than I remembered it. Quite good!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Better snake effect this time, but not as good as the dvd SE effects for Kinda ep. 4 of course... Oops

trevor travis
Nebrox saves the day.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

This was better than I remembered it. Quite good!

Glad you enjoyed it Grin

BradPaula
Even the more mediocre episodes of Doctor Who are always better when watching with friends!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.91 seconds
9,115,266 unique visits since 8th January 2014