Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Interrogation Table Rewatch - Project Avalon
Hugbot
Servalans appearance in white through the lines of black-clad troopers always reminds me of Darth Vader entering the rebel ship at the beginning of the original SW movie, only with inverted colours.

trevor travis
"I think Project Avalon will silence the critics"

A slight breach of the fourth wall there? Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
Servalan delivers the means of her own failure.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Travisina
Hugbot wrote:

Servalans appearance in white through the lines of black-clad troopers always reminds me of Darth Vader entering the rebel ship at the beginning of the original SW movie, only with inverted colours.

Ooh, nice. I hadn't thought of that.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
Male mutoids look weird.

JustBrad
Hugbot wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

They re-use the interrogation device shown in the Way backs flashbacks... nice continuity.

Only Blake was not clad in tin foil. Neither were Cally in SLD nor Avon in Terminal. I wonder why ...

It's a lonely job, being a Space Commander... who doesn't fancy Cally.

trevor travis
The purple ball.... if you get one of these in the post, be careful, be very careful!

RB
Security robot. ..watch out..

BradPaula
Hugbot wrote:

Funny you should mention Star Wars... I was thinking of the same thing while the rebels look for Avalon's cell- exactly like they looked for Leia's cell in the film.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
Yay, it's the Hugbot Oops

Spaceship Dispatcher
Has anyone else noted the long of longing admiration that Soolin Mutoid gives Travis behind Servalan's back before the test is carried out? Its quite a suggestive look, I have no idea whether it was a little joke that had gone on in rehearsals or anything but it looks deliberate imo!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
Huggy is going ski-ing as well Grin Grin

JustBrad
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Travis?

Hugbot
Now the Hugbot goes for a skiing holiday ...
By the way, love the Going Out photo ... was it mere coincidence or an allusion to this Hugbut over here going out this weekend?

JustBrad

Has anyone else noted the long of longing admiration that Soolin Mutoid gives Travis behind Servalan's back before the test is carried out? Its quite a suggestive look, I have no idea whether it was a little joke that had gone on in rehearsals or anything but it looks deliberate imo!

Or a bit of subtle acting to get an extra noticed by the show runners?

Spaceship Dispatcher
JustBrad wrote:

Travis?

She brings Travis the sphere.

Travisina
Hugbot wrote:

By the way, love the Going Out photo ... was it mere coincidence or an allusion to this Hugbut over here going out this weekend?

'Course it wasn't a coincidence - I put a lot of thought into these things, Huggy!

trevor travis
Hugbot wrote:

Travisina quite often matches in the photos to the rewatches.... if you notice, Avalon is on there as well Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
JustBrad wrote:

Or a bit of subtle acting to get an extra noticed by the show runners?

Well, it worked! Actually, she seems to get more lines in this than one or two of her episodes as Soolin!

trevor travis

JustBrad wrote:

Travis?

She brings Travis the sphere.

Travis's failure though - not Servalan's.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.53 seconds
9,851,589 unique visits since 8th January 2014