Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Schedule
Panna
Okay, thanks. When did Tanith Lee pass away?
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

Okay, thanks. When did Tanith Lee pass away?

She passed away May 24th after a long illness.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Panna
I've always meant to get Kill the Dead, I will have to put that at the top of my list now.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Spaceship Dispatcher
Saturday 30th May 2015 - Blake's 7: Animals @ 11am UK time (8pm AEST)
Sunday 31st May 2015 - Dr Who: The Space Museum eps 3/4 @10am UK time (7pm AEST)
Tuesday 2nd June 2015 - Blake's 7: Sarcophagus @ 7.45pm UK time
Wednesday 3rd June 2015 - TBA @ 7.30pm UK time
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
++UPDATED++

Tuesday 2nd June 2015 - Blake's 7: Sarcophagus @ 7.45pm UK time
Wednesday 3rd June 2015 - The Avengers: A Sense of History @ 7.30pm UK time
Wednesday 3rd June 2015 - The Avengers: The Winged Avenger @ 8.30pm UK time
Saturday 6th June 2015 - Blake's 7: Headhunter @ 11am UK time (8pm AEST)
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Panna
Is Sand going to be rewatched in honor of Tanith Lee sometime soon?

Travisina
Panna wrote:

Is Sand going to be rewatched in honor of Tanith Lee sometime soon?

The Australian Season D rewatch will be getting to Sand in a few weeks time, but I don't think the timing will work for people in the USA.
What do Northern Hemisphere people think of having an extra rewatch of Sand at some point?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Panna
Well I'm in the USA and would love to do a rewatch soon, since she just passed away and all.
I was hoping we were going to do a double rewatch today.

Panna
Um, why can't we rewatch Sand next week and then return to schedule the week after that?
I thought Sand was a well liked episode and a further tribute to Tanith Lee would be nice.

Travisina
I wouldn't mind rewatching Sand - however, I'll leave it up to others to decide, 'cos I'm not around next Tuesday evening (late meeting at work).

Others? What say you?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

I wouldn't mind rewatching Sand - however, I'll leave it up to others to decide, 'cos I'm not around next Tuesday evening (late meeting at work).

Others? What say you?

Yeah, why not, I'm up for Sand if everyone else is.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Well, I'm either working or unable to join in for all of the next FOUR Tuesday evenings so I can't make this whenever it is unfortunately.

BradPaula
Sand sounds like a good thing to watch. Yes.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Wednesday 10th June 2015 - Dr Who: The Caves of Androzani @ 7.30pm UK time
Saturday 13th June 2015 - Blake's 7: Assassin @ 11am UK time (8pm AEST)
Sunday 14th June 2015 - Dr Who: The Chase eps. 1-3 @ 10am UK time (7pm AEST)
Tuesday 16th June 2015 -Blake's 7: Duel @ 7.45pm UK time
Saturday 20th June 2015 - Blake's 7: Games @ 11am UK time (8pm AEST)
Sunday 21st June 2015 -Dr Who: The Chase eps. 4-6 @ 10am UK time (7pm AEST)
Tuesday 23rd June 2015 - Blake's 7: Disorder @ 7.45pm UK time
Saturday 27th June 2015 - Blake's 7: Sand @ 11am UK time (8pm AEST)
Sunday 28th June 2015 - Dr Who: The Time Meddler eps. 1/2 @ 10am UK time (7pm AEST)

Panna
What happened to Wednesdays?

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

Panna, Spaceship Dispatcher is not available the next two Wednesdays so we are not doing any Doctor Who's until he gets back. If Trevor Travis wants to do an episode of something, he'll post and ask if we are interested. So unless TT says, we will wait and resume July 1st. Sorry for not spelling it out sooner.

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Panna wrote:

Panna, Spaceship Dispatcher is not available the next two Wednesdays so we are not doing any Doctor Who's until he gets back. If Trevor Travis wants to do an episode of something, he'll post and ask if we are interested. So unless TT says, we will wait and resume July 1st. Sorry for not spelling it out sooner.

Hi Paula and Panna, I need this Wednesday to recover from some long speedway trips, but how about a rewatch next Wednesday (June 24th)? I fancy a comedy, how about a bit more Red Dwarf? (I could watch that over and over again).

Incidentally, Paula and SD, I now have Out Of The Unknown, ready for when we watch that. I must also order new Survivors at some point...

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Incidentally, Paula and SD, I now have Out Of The Unknown, ready for when we watch that. I must also order new Survivors at some point...

Excellent! Looking forward to rewatching Out of the Unknown together Happy

BradPaula
I'm always up for Red Dwarf. And excellent you have Out of the Unknown. Looking forward to watching that together with you boys.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Tuesday 30th June 2015 - Blake's 7: The Hard Road @ 7.45pm UK time
Wednesday 1st July 2015 - The Avengers: Too Many Christmas Trees @ 7.30pm UK time
Wednesday 1st July 2015 - New Avengers: Dead Men Are Dangerous @ 8.30pm UK time
Saturday 4th July 2015 - Blake's 7: Sand @ 11am UK time (8pm AEST)
Sunday 5th July 2015 - Dr Who: The Time Meddler eps. 3/4 @ 10am UK time (7pm AEST)

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.60 seconds
9,105,878 unique visits since 8th January 2014