Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Schedule
BradPaula
Panna wrote:

Are we going to watch Survivors on Wednesdays any time soon?

We finished that series late last year I believe. But we can always put it on our list of series to watch again. What does SD and TT think?
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Panna wrote:

Are we going to watch Survivors on Wednesdays any time soon?

We finished that series late last year I believe. But we can always put it on our list of series to watch again. What does SD and TT think?

Its not something I fancy doing in the immediate future; so far, the plans we have include:

Blake's 7 and Doctor Who - ongoing group rewatches, scheduled for both hemispheres
Space:1999 & Game of Thrones - SD and Paula's current and future rewatch plans
Survivors (2008) & Out of the Unknown - SD, TT and Paula's provisional rewatches, subject to buying the dvds

Arthur of the Britons has also been mentioned.

We have been watching The New Avengers, but that's not been a great success; continuing with the classic Tara King era of The Avengers is also dependant on cash being splashed by one third of the Avengers rewatch gang. I'm naming no names, so all I'm going to say is that myself and TT already have them...
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 18 April 2015 09:16:47
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Saturday 18th April 2015 - Blake's 7: Rescue @ 11am UK time (8pm ADST)
Sunday 19th April 2015 - Dr Who: The Romans eps 3/4 @10am UK time (7pm ADST)
Tuesday 21st April 2015 - Blake's 7: Cygnus Alpha @ 7.45pm UK time
Wednesday 22nd April 2015 - Dr Who: The Leisure Hive @ 7.30pm UK time
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Panna
Where's the Leisure Hive thread?
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

trevor travis
Panna wrote:

Where's the Leisure Hive thread?

It's the one right at the top of current posts... we're on it at the moment.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Saturday 25th April 2015 - Blake's 7: Power @ 11am UK time (8pm ADST)
Tuesday 28th April 2015 - Blake's 7: Time Squad @ 7.45pm UK time
Wednesday 29th April 2015 - Dr Who: City of Death @ 7.30pm UK time

Spaceship Dispatcher
@ Brad, Paula and Trevor Travis

seriously, Blake didn't have to take on the National Trust as well as the Federation! Oops

http://www.bbc.co...y-32527293

Spaceship Dispatcher
Saturday 2nd May 2015 - Blake's 7: Traitor @ 11am UK time (8pm ADST)
Sunday 3rd May 2015 - Dr Who: The Web Planet eps 1-3 @10am UK time (7pm ADST)
Tuesday 5th May 2015 - Blake's 7: The Web @ 7.45pm UK time
Tuesday 5th May 2015 - Space1999: Missing Link @ 8.45pm UK time
Wednesday 6th April 2015 - Dr Who: The Face of Evil @ 7.30pm UK time
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 08 May 2015 17:56:22

Spaceship Dispatcher
Saturday 9th May 2015 - Blake's 7: Stardrive @ 11am UK time (8pm ADST)
Sunday 10th May 2015 - Dr Who: The Web Planet eps 4-6 @10am UK time (7pm ADST)
Tuesday 12th May 2015 - Blake's 7: Seek-Locate-Destroy @ 7.45pm UK time
Tuesday 12th May 2015 - Space1999: Alpha Child @ 8.45pm UK time
Wednesday 13th April 2015 - Dr Who: The Dæmons @ 7.30pm UK time
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 08 May 2015 17:56:08

Spaceship Dispatcher
Saturday 16th May 2015 - Blake's 7: Stardrive @ 11am UK time (8pm ADST)
Sunday 17th May 2015 - Dr Who: The Space Museum eps 1/2 @10am UK time (7pm ADST)
Tuesday 19th May 2015 - Blake's 7: Mission to Destiny @ 7.45pm UK time
Wednesday 20th April 2015 - Dr Who: Survival @ 7.30pm UK time

Tyce
Can I get someone to please change the reference to Australian Daylight Saving Time on the Home page to Australian Eastern Standard Time? It's winter over here now so Daylight Savings in gone. Thanks heaps.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Tyce wrote:

Can I get someone to please change the reference to Australian Daylight Saving Time on the Home page to Australian Eastern Standard Time? It's winter over here now so Daylight Savings in gone. Thanks heaps.

Thanks! We are dependent upon you folks to point these things out since you're the guys who actually live there Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Saturday 23rd May 2015 - rewatch postponed
Sunday 24th May 2015 - rewatch postponed
Tuesday 26th May 2015 - Blake's 7: TBA @ 7.45pm UK time
Wednesday 27th April 2015 - Dr Who: The Hand of Fear @ 7.30pm UK time

Well it's all a bit blank at the moment, due in part to a live televised warbling competition! The only rewatch confirmed at the moment is our classic Doctor Who rewatch on Wednesday evening, which is The Hand of Fear after that story was requested a couple of weeks ago. I'm available on Sunday morning for a rewatch in what would normally be the time slot for Oz Dr Who if anyone would like to join me for something else?

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

OK, done!
I sort of knew that it was called something different when all the world's clocks went backforwards, but couldn't remember what...
Give me a nudge when it reverts forbackwards to Daylight Saving?
ThanksSmile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Tyce
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Thanks! We are dependent upon you folks to point these things out since you're the guys who actually live there Grin

Travisina wrote:

OK, done!
I sort of knew that it was called something different when all the world's clocks went backforwards, but couldn't remember what...
Give me a nudge when it reverts forbackwards to Daylight Saving?
ThanksSmile

No problem, thanks guys.

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:
I'm available on Sunday morning for a rewatch in what would normally be the time slot for Oz Dr Who if anyone would like to join me for something else?

How about we catch up on The Space Museum parts 1 & 2, so that we can join Tyce & GC for parts 3 &4 the following Sunday?

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

How about we catch up on The Space Museum parts 1 & 2...

Works for me! Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
Saturday 23rd May 2015 - rewatch postponed
Sunday 24th May 2015 - Dr Who: The Space Museum eps 1/2 @ 10am UK time
Tuesday 26th May 2015 - Blake's 7: TBA @ 7.45pm UK time
Wednesday 27th April 2015 - Dr Who: The Hand of Fear @ 7.30pm UK time

Panna
When is the next Blake 7 episode rewatch? I thought we were going to go in order.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Travisina
Panna wrote:

When is the next Blake 7 episode rewatch? I thought we were going to go in order.

The Australian rewatch of 'Animals' is on Saturday 30th May.
Next Tuesday (2nd June) we're going to rewatch Sarcophagus or Sand as a tribute to Tanith Lee, before resuming Season A.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.56 seconds
9,926,889 unique visits since 8th January 2014