Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Schedule
Spaceship Dispatcher
Blake's 7 Random Rewatches - episodes already selected:

Series one

The Way Back, Space Fall, Mission to Destiny, Project Avalon, Deliverance

Series two

Redemption, Shadow, Weapon, Killer, Gambit

Series three

Powerplay, Volcano, Children of Auron, Sarcophagus, Moloch

Series four

Rescue, Power, Stardrive, Games
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 08 May 2016 19:30:03
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Out of the Unknown rewatches:

These are the episodes rewatched so far...

The Counterfeit Man
The Dead Past
Time in Advance
Sucker Bait
Some Lapse of Time
Thirteen to Centaurus
The Machine Stops
Lambda 1
Level 7
Tunnel Under the World
The Man in My Head (colour)

These are the episodes planned for this week...

No Place Like Earth
Stranger in the Family

These are the episodes planned for future weeks...

The Last Lonely Man - purely because it stars George Cole and Peter Halliday
This Body is Mine - purely because it stars John Carson and Alethea Charlton
Welcome Home - purely because it stars Anthony Ainley, and not as a villain

These are the episodes that I have no intention of rewatching for anyone...

Come Buttercup, Come Daisy, Come...?
The Midas Plague
To Lay a Ghost
Deathday
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Wednesday 10th February 2016 - Out of the Unknown: No Place Like Earth @ 7.45pm UK time
Wednesday 10th February 2016 - Out of the Unknown: Stranger in the Family @ 8.45pm UK time
Friday 12th February 2016 - Game of Thrones: You Win or You Die @ 7.15pm UK time
Saturday 13th February 2016 - Blake's 7: Star One @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST)
Sunday 14th February 2016 - Dr Who: The Invasion eps. 7/8 @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST)
Tuesday 16th February 2016 - Blake's 7: Stardrive @ 7.45pm UK time
Wednesday 17th February 2016 - Game of Thrones: The Pointy End @ 7.45pm UK time
Saturday 20th February 2016 - Blake's 7: Aftermath @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST)
Sunday 21st February 2016 - Dr Who: The Krotons eps. 1/2 @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST)
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 15 February 2016 15:51:06

Spaceship Dispatcher
Tuesday 23rd February 2016 - Blake's 7: Project Avalon @ 7.45pm UK time
Saturday 27th February 2016 - Blake's 7: Powerplay @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST)
Sunday 28th February 2016 - Dr Who: The Krotons eps. 1/2 @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Tuesday 1st March 2016 - Blake's 7: Redemption @ 7.45pm UK time
Friday 4th March 2016 - Game of Thrones: The Pointy End @ 7.15pm UK time
Friday 4th March 2016 - Game of Thrones: Baelor @ 8.25pm UK time
Saturday 5th March 2016 - Blake's 7: Volcano @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST)
Sunday 6th March 2016 - Dr Who: The Krotons eps. 3/4 @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST)
Tuesday 8th March 2016 - Blake's 7: Sarcophagus @ 7.45pm UK time
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 02 March 2016 12:30:54

Spaceship Dispatcher
Tuesday 8th March 2016 - Blake's 7: Sarcophagus @ 7.45pm UK time
Saturday 12th March 2016 - Blake's 7: Dawn of the Gods @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST)
Sunday 13th March 2016 - Dr Who: The Seeds of Death eps. 1/2 @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Sunday 20th March 2016 - Dr Who: The Seeds of Death eps. 3/4 @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST)
Tuesday 22nd March 2016 - Blake's 7: Space Fall @ 7.45pm UK time
Friday 25th March 2016 - Game of Thrones: Fire and Blood @ 7.15pm UK time
Saturday 26th March 2016 - Blake's 7: Harvest of Kairos @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST)
Sunday 27th March 2016 - Dr Who: The Seeds of Death eps. 5/6 @ 10.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST)

edit: I'm going to assume that the clocks are not also changing in Australia in the absence of any replies to that issue.
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 22 March 2016 21:47:25

trevor travis
SD, not sure if you've been following the Aussie rewatch threads... with the 9-hour time-difference (instead of 11), we're reverting to the 7pm Aussie / 10am UK times that we also did last summer.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Saturday 16th April 2016 - Blake's 7: Rumours of Death @ 10am UK time (7pm ADST)
Sunday 17th April 2016 - Dr Who: The War Games eps. 1/2 @ 10am UK time (7pm ADST)
Tuesday 19th April 2016 - Blake's 7: The Way Back @ 7.45pm UK time
Wednesday 20th April 2016 - The Avengers TBA/TBA @ 7.45pm UK time TBC
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 14 April 2016 08:53:12

trevor travis
SD, I'm out next Wednesday, can we start Mrs Peel on the 27th!! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Okay, I think Im around on the 27th but probably not for long due to shift work.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Saturday 16th April 2016 - Blake's 7: Rumours of Death @ 10am UK time (7pm ADST)
Sunday 17th April 2016 - Dr Who: The War Games eps. 1/2 @ 10am UK time (7pm ADST)
Tuesday 19th April 2016 - Blake's 7: The Way Back @ 7.45pm UK time*

*Gareth Thomas tribute rewatch
**Avengers rewatch postponed

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Okay, I think Im around on the 27th but probably not for long due to shift work.

Cheers SD.

A little something in the meantime:
https://www.faceb...3603176195

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Cheers SD.

Unfortunately I'm no longer around this Wednesday, or the following week either. Sorry!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Tuesday 26th April 2016 - Blake's 7: Mission to Destiny @ 7.45pm UK time
Sunday 1st May 2016 - Dr Who: The War Games eps. 5/6 @ 10am UK time (7pm ADST)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Current regular rewatches:

Sundays at 10am UK time, or 7pm ADST - classic Doctor Who, two episodes at a time
Tuesdays at 7.45pm UK time - an episode of Blake's 7, chosen at random the previous week
Saturdays at 10am UK time, or 7pm ADST - an episode of Blake's 7 on most but not all weeks

As this is all fairly routine, I won't be posting here on a weekly basis until there are changes that rewatchers need to be made aware of or there are additional non-regular rewatches to look out for. SD

trevor travis

Series one

Series two

Series three

Powerplay, Volcano, Children of Auron, Sarcophagus, Moloch

Series four

Rescue, Power, Stardrive, Games

Hi SD, please could you add Gold since we've rewatched that, and delete Moloch, since we haven't rewatched that (maybe you're confusing the forthcoming Moloch Aussie rewatch). Ta!! Wink
Edited by trevor travis on 18 May 2016 11:34:02

Spaceship Dispatcher

Series one

Series two

Series three

Powerplay, Volcano, Children of Auron, Sarcophagus

Series four

Rescue, Power, Stardrive, Games, Gold

Travisina
Is there an ep missing from the Season 3 list? All the others have had five eps watched, S3 only has four.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

Is there an ep missing from the Season 3 list? All the others have had five eps watched, S3 only has four.

We'd only just rewatched Season C, so we missed it out in the first cycle. We went A,B,D,A,B,C,D to start with.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.80 seconds
9,919,574 unique visits since 8th January 2014