Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Schedule
Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Sorry, SD. Can't make it next week.

No worries Paula, we'll catch up on some Cathy Gale and Tara King while you're away Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Saturday 12th December 2015 - Blake's 7: Pressure Point @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST)
Sunday 13th December 2015 - Dr Who: The Dominators eps. 3-5 @ 9.00am UK time (8.00pm ADST)
Monday 14th December 2015 - Blake's 7: Truth and Lies (Grant relisten) @ 7.45pm UK time
Tuesday 15th December 2015 - Blake's 7: Star One @ 7.45pm UK time
Wednesday 16th December 2015 - The Avengers: The Nutshell @ 7.45pm UK time
Wednesday 16th December 2015 - The Avengers: Who Was That Man I Saw You With? @ 8.45pm UK time
Saturday 19th December 2015 - Blake's 7: Trial @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST)
Sunday 20th December 2015 - Dr Who: The Underwater Menace eps. 1/2 @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST)
Tuesday 22nd December 2015 - Blake's 7: Blake @ 7.45pm UK time
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Saturday 26th December 2015 - Blake's 7: Killer @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST) tbc
Sunday 27th December 2015 - Dr Who: The Underwater Menace eps. 3/4 @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST)

trevor travis
And "Blake" on the 22nd. Ho-ho-ho Grin

Travisina
Can I have a heads-up about Blake rewatches on 29th Dec and 5th Jan?
The Aussie rewatches are halfway through Season B, so are we Northern Hemispheroids skipping Colin and going to directly to Derek?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

Can I have a heads-up about Blake rewatches on 29th Dec and 5th Jan?
The Aussie rewatches are halfway through Season B, so are we Northern Hemispheroids skipping Colin and going to directly to Derek?

I think we'll skip the 29th. I assume we'll re-start on the 5th, but we'll make sure it's OK with everyone on Tuesday. I think it will be Derek, followed by Barney (which we skipped before both weekly rewatches started to match each other!!). Alternatively we might go 'random order' in 2016: it depends what everyone wants.

Travisina
Okay, just let me know.

Thanks Pfft
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

meegat39
I vote for Derek! (no surprises there! Grin)
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

trevor travis
Righto, I think we're going 'Random' for the B7 rewatches on Tuesdays in 2016, and intermingling episodes from the 4 different series of B7.

Well not exactly 'Random' since we pick the episodes.

A few loose 'rules' which we'll probably break ourselves at some point:
1. We'll roughly alternate between the four series.
2. We'll avoid watching anything we've seen recently to begin with e.g. Season C, MTD, Countdown, Star One, Blake.
3. We'll try to avoid anything being watched in Aussie rewatches within a week or two e.g. we'll avoid anything from Killer to Gambit in the first week.
4. Although we're random, we can still have the odd two-parter if we so wish (e.g. Aftermath and Powerplay in successive weeks)

Right, who wants to starts, and pick a story from Albert for Tuesday, January 5th....

trevor travis
And on a totally different subject, is anyone up for the following set of rewatches?

Monday December 28th (approx. 8.30pm): Star Wars
Tuesday December 29th (approx. 8.30pm): The Empire Strikes Back
Wednesday December 30th (approx. 8.30pm): Return Of The Jedi

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

And on a totally different subject, is anyone up for the following set of rewatches?

Monday December 28th (approx. 8.30pm): Star Wars
Tuesday December 29th (approx. 8.30pm): The Empire Strikes Back
Wednesday December 30th (approx. 8.30pm): Return Of The Jedi

I'm available and up for all three, if we can start by 8.15pm latest though... Happy

trevor travis
Cheers SD. A 8.15pm start should be fine for me.

Mind you, the timing on these is going to be all over the place, given the tinkering George Lucas has done over the years Grin God knows how many versions exist!!!!!! Pfft

I'll be watching my DVD version without all the horrible extra effects added to it. 'Wink
Edited by trevor travis on 23 December 2015 19:51:09

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Cheers SD. Mind you, the timing on these is going to be all over the place, given the tinkering George Lucas has done over the years Grin God knows how many versions exist!!!!!!

I'll be watching my DVD version without all the horrible extra effects added to it.

Mine are the Special Edition versions, post new effects being added, but we should still be able to roughly follow each other. What start time shall I put on the schedule? I ask because I'm still working next week, starting at 0630 each morning...

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:
What start time shall I put on the schedule?

Are you OK with 8.15pm? My dad's evening visit is often still taking place by then, but I can multi-task. I don't mind if it's in the early stages of the film Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

...What start time shall I put on the schedule?

Are you OK with 8.15pm? My dad's evening visit is often still taking place by then, but I can multi-task. I don't mind if it's in the early stages of the film Wink

Yes, that's okay. It means I can still be in bed myself for 10.30pm!

trevor travis
Monday 28th December 2015 - Star Wars (A New Hope) @ 8.15pm UK time

SD, the film I'm watching next Monday is called simply Star Wars Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

SD, the film I'm watching next Monday is called simply Star Wars Wink

There are other threads for the film naming dispute; a schedule needs to list the name that most will know, and that film is popularly known by both titles (whichever one is right or wrong) though I'm stopping short of using the 'episode numbers'... Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
Saturday 26th December 2015 - Blake's 7: Killer @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST) tbc
Sunday 27th December 2015 - Dr Who: The Underwater Menace eps. 3/4 @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST)
Tuesday 29th December 2015 - Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back @ 8.15pm UK time
Wednesday 30th December 2015 - Star Wars: Return of the Jedi @ 8.15pm UK time
Saturday 2nd January 2016 - Blake's 7: Hostage @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST) tbc
Sunday 3rd January 2016 - Dr Who: The Mind Robber eps. 1-3 @ 9.00am UK time (8.00pm ADST)
Tuesday 5th January 2016 - Blake's 7 episode tba @ 7.45pm UK time
Saturday 9th January 2016 - Blake's 7: Countdown @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST) tbc
Sunday 10th January 2016 - Dr Who: The Mind Robber eps. 4/5 @ 9.30am UK time (8.30pm ADST)
Tuesday 12th January 2016 - Blake's 7 episode tba @ 7.45pm UK time
Wednesday 13th January 2016 - Out of the Unknown: Level Seven @ 7.45pm UK time
Friday 15th January 2016 - Game of Thrones: Winter is Coming @ 7.15pm UK time

Notes

Aussie rewatch of Doctor Who: The Mind Robber - it makes sense, bearing in mind the narrative structure of this story, to watch three episodes on the first week and the last two episodes the following week. GC and TT... what do you think?

Out of the Unknown: Level Seven - this episode is feature length; the only OotU episode to be so.

Game of Thrones series one rewatches! Dates still to be checked with Paula, but provisionally starting on Friday the 15th of January...

Spaceship Dispatcher

Aussie rewatch of Doctor Who: The Mind Robber - it makes sense, bearing in mind the narrative structure of this story, to watch three episodes on the first week and the last two episodes the following week. GC and TT... what do you think?

Gauda Cheese, Trevor Travis - any thoughts on this question?

trevor travis
Sounds fine with me.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.44 seconds
9,189,033 unique visits since 8th January 2014