Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Schedule
Panna
When is the Tuesday episode rewatch going to start again?
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Travisina
This Tuesday 7th July - Project Avalon. Will you join us?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Spaceship Dispatcher
Tuesday 7th July 2015 - Blake's 7: Project Avalon @ 7.45pm UK time
Saturday 11th July 2015 - Blake's 7: Gold @ 11am UK time (8pm AEST)
Sunday 12th July 2015 - Dr Who: The Ark eps. 1/2 @ 10am UK time (7pm AEST)
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
@ trevor travis - what's the rewatch or relisten on Tuesday evening? I'm around just for an hour on Wednesday, so was planning to propose a first visit to Out of the Unknown.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
I could go for an episode of Out of the Unknown. Whatever you boys like, I'm game.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Tuesday 14th July 2015 - Blake's 7: Counterfeit @ 7.45pm UK time
Wednesday 15th July 2015 - Out of the Unknown: episode TBC @ 7.30pm UK time
Saturday 18th July 2015 - Blake's 7: Orbit @ 11am UK time (8pm AEST)
Sunday 19th July 2015 - Dr Who: The Ark eps. 3/4 @ 10am UK time (7pm AEST)

Panna
Travisina wrote:

Oh, I'm sorry I missed that. Hopefully the episode rewatch starts again soon on Tuesdays, cause I look forward to that when not working.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Oh, I'm sorry I missed that. Hopefully the episode rewatch starts again soon on Tuesdays, cause I look forward to that when not working.

The episodes are rewatches or relistens depending upon whether it's a television episode or an audio drama next. We will endeavour to keep the rewatch threads as up to date as possible, so that you can see what's coming up soon!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Tuesday 14th July 2015 - Blake's 7: Counterfeit @ 7.45pm UK time
Wednesday 15th July 2015 - Out of the Unknown: The Man in My Head @ 7.30pm UK time

Panna
What happened to watching Blake's 7 on Tuesdays? I thought we were in the middle of season 1. Do series rewatches get interrupted in the summer or something?

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

What happened to watching Blake's 7 on Tuesdays? I thought we were in the middle of season 1. Do series rewatches get interrupted in the summer or something?

Hi Panna- we've been changing it up for summer. Sometimes in summer a number of the regular rewatchers go on holiday and we thought it would be a good idea at this time to do a few of the Big Finish audio stories. Today was Counterfeit. We hope to do a few rewatches the rest of the summer and resume with the normal schedule of rewatches in the autumn. Sorry for any inconvenience! BWT: Counterfeit was quite a bit of fun today.

BradPaula
@Panna: We have a Out of the Unknown rewatch tomorrow (Wednesday) called The man in my Head, starting at 1:30 our time. It stars Tom Chadbon and I believe you can find it on YouTube or similar if you are interested in following along with us.

Panna
Okay, thanks.

Panna
Looking for the Man from the Unknown thread.

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

Looking for the Man from the Unknown thread.

It's up on the Forum now.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Tuesday 21st July 2015 - Blake's 7: Breakdown @ 7.45pm UK time
Tuesday 21st July 2015 - Space1999: The Last Sunset @ 8.45pm UK time
Saturday 25th July 2015 - Blake's 7: Warlord @ 11am UK time (8pm AEST)
Sunday 26th July 2015 - Dr Who: The Gunfighters eps. 1/2 @ 10am UK time (7pm AEST)
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 21 July 2015 00:16:13

atomicmayo
I'm tempted to try and do the re-watch on the 25th - but it would be 4 AM for me. If you can put up with me being slightly delirious from lack of sleep, I'll try to be here. I just finished Assassin so it'd be great if I could watch Warlord for the first time while you're all doing the re-watch. Grin

(Am I right in thinking you all just have a forum thread for rewatches? No old school chat rooms or group skype or anything like that?)

http://i-fought-space.tumblr.com
Spaceship Dispatcher
atomicmayo wrote:

(Am I right in thinking you all just have a forum thread for rewatches? No old school chat rooms or group skype or anything like that?)

You are indeed spot on, we just post our comments on a dedicated thread for that episode on that day Happy

@ Paula - there you are! 4am for a rewatch is possible after all Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
*** Advance Notice ***

Wednesday 19th August 2015 - Dr Who: Inferno @ 7.30pm UK time

A tribute rewatch in memory of all those associated with the production who are no longer with us, but especially the recently departed Olaf Pooley; many thanks to Panna for reviving the suggestion.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Saturday 25th July 2015 - Blake's 7: Warlord @ 11am UK time (8pm AEST)
Sunday 26th July 2015 - Dr Who: The Gunfighters eps. 1/2 @ 10am UK time (7pm AEST)
Tuesday 28th July 2015 - Blake's 7: Kerr @ 7.45pm UK time
Saturday 1st August 2015 - Blake's 7: Blake @ 11am UK time (8pm AEST)
Sunday 2nd August 2015 - Dr Who: The Gunfighters eps. 3/4 @ 10am UK time (7pm AEST)
Tuesday 4th August 2015 - Blake's 7: Bounty @ 7.45pm UK time
Wednesday 5th August 2015 - Out of the Unknown: Counterfeit Man @ 7.30pm UK time
Saturday 8th August 2015 - Blake's 7: tba @ 11am UK time (8pm AEST)
Sunday 9th August 2015 - Dr Who: The War Machines eps. 1/2 @ 10am UK time (7pm AEST)
Tuesday 11th August 2015 - Blake's 7: Promises @ 7.45pm UK time
Tuesday 11th August 2015 - Space1999: tbc @ 8.45pm UK time
Saturday 15th August 2015 - Blake's 7: tba @ 11am UK time (8pm AEST)
Sunday 16th August 2015 - Dr Who: The War Machines eps. 3/4 @ 10am UK time (7pm AEST)
Tuesday 18th August 2015 - Blake's 7: Deliverance @ 7.45pm UK time
Wednesday 19th August 2015 - Dr Who: Inferno @ 7.30pm UK time

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.53 seconds
9,158,878 unique visits since 8th January 2014