Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 1
Rainesz

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Blake's 7 at the BFI
Travisina
As part of their sci-fi season, there's going to be a screening / panel discussion on Blake's 7 at the BFI on Friday 5th December. Paul and Michael have been confirmed as participants.

Details here and on the BFI website.

So, who fancies coming to this?!
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 06 December 2014 14:43:26
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Spaceship Dispatcher
That's my day off, so definately interested! Grin

I'll PM you.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
i'm interested as well. Pfft

Joe Dredd
Sounds good but I'm too far away. I wonder if the BFI will film the discussion.

BradPaula
That sounds amazing! I do hope many Forum members can make this a 'location' visit. I hope they tape this too!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

clareblues1
Alas I'm not going to be able to attend...but to those who do, please take some photos for us Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Okay folks, I have been delegated to organise this!

***Can anyone planning to come along please send me a PM to declare your interest asap so that I can get an idea of numbers. The intention is to book tickets at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment, so the deadline at the moment is November the 10th to be part of the group booking (although individual seats might still be available after that)***

Cheers, SD
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

***Can anyone planning to come along please send me a PM to declare your interest asap so that I can get an idea of numbers. The intention is to book tickets at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment, so the deadline at the moment is November the 10th to be part of the group booking (although individual seats might still be available after that)***

Cheers, SD

Cheers SD, I need to book a half day off work. Will PM you once I know either way.

rionia

Cheers, SD

Tickets went on sale this week for BFI members.

Travisina
rionia wrote:

Cheers, SD

Tickets went on sale this week for BFI members.

There's incentive to join the BFI... Grin
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

clanger68
Sounds like a great event, about time B7 was celebrated at the BFI.

Would love to go but I think it won't happen for me this time. Sad

Everyone that does go have an absolutely fantastic time.

- Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Spaceship Dispatcher
***UPDATE***

The bad news folks is that Paul Darrow is no longer able to attend... but the good news is that Sally Knyvette will be there instead! Thanks to everyone that has sent me a PM to declare their interest in joining us at the event, we are now moving on to getting the tickets sorted.

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:There's incentive to join the BFI... Grin

It's not like joining the National Trust is it Shock Grin

Now got my half day booked for the 5th... Pfft

GoldChannel
wow

so wish i lived nearer (or had the money for travel *lol)

Sounds amazing and i hope you guys have a smashing time (and tell us all about it, with pics!!! Grin )

sweevo
I have the money and the means (train) but I am afraid I may have jumped into the loop a bit on the late side (I didn't find out until the Avebury trip in September about two days before the excursion itself took place). What am I going to do?

purplecleric
sweevo wrote:

I have the money and the means (train) but I am afraid I may have jumped into the loop a bit on the late side (I didn't find out until the Avebury trip in September about two days before the excursion itself took place). What am I going to do?

It's worth checking online if tickets are still available, sweevo. I was too late for the group booking but have managed to get a seat...

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday Smile

Spaceship Dispatcher
Hi Sweevo, yes - as PC says, you would need to check the BFI site for availabilty; but it will be good to see you if you can make it on Friday. There's a pre-event meet up for drinks too, please drop me a PM for details if you would like to meet us in the afternoon! SD

sweevo
Pre-event... I'm intrigued. I don't know how long the event will last, so I may have to stay overnight. Fortunately I know of a hotel which is less than a minute's walk from the BFI building.

longbob
Hi
I think it wont run later than 8 as there is a film on it that cinema shortly after
I am really looking forward to it
Can't quite believe there are tickets left!
Smile

sweevo wrote:

Pre-event... I'm intrigued. I don't know how long the event will last, so I may have to stay overnight. Fortunately I know of a hotel which is less than a minute's walk from the BFI building.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The event runs from 6pm until 8pm, I checked with the BFI today.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.70 seconds
9,129,474 unique visits since 8th January 2014