Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 32

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,221
· Newest Rebel: Dyettkev

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [25 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [27 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [29 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [21 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 179
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Sexiest male character in B7
Teale_Avon
rojroj wrote: I also need to mention Blake's voice. The velvety baritone as it is usually referred to in fanfiction. There is nothing sexier in the universe.

I'd put Avon's voice as "sexiest in the universe", with Travis 1 in second place!

Fiona
I love Avon, hes the most astonishingly beautiful man I've ever seen...but sexy, I'm not so sure. Cool, yes, beautiful, yes, but too remote to be sexy, and I didn't think Avon s3 and s4, always kissing the women worked. I liked him icy and avoiding human contact.

Blake now, definitely, even if the body doesn't pass modern muster. Love when he strides across the floor in Horizon, wearing that open~necked white shirt: "More last minute heroics?" says Avon. "I thought that was your strong suit" rejoins Blake instantly. Top burn. "Don't think I don't know why it took you so long to rescue us, Avon, you bastard." Hes also seriously ruggedly handsome.
Love how Blake says "syoot" for suit, proper RP style. Love their voices. My Chinese students much admire this style. Like a song, they say.
I've also a big love for Travis 2. Definitely the best male body in the show, great long legs and looks the business in the tight uniform.

Ulera

Blake now, definitely, even if the body doesn't pass modern muster. Love when he strides across the floor in Horizon, wearing that open~necked white shirt: "More last minute heroics?" says Avon. "I thought that was your strong suit" rejoins Blake instantly. Top burn. "Don't think I don't know why it took you so long to rescue us, Avon, you bastard." Hes also seriously ruggedly handsome.
Love how Blake says "syoot" for suit, proper RP style. Love their voices. My Chinese students much admire this style. Like a song, they say.
I've also a big love for Travis 2. Definitely the best male body in the show, great long legs and looks the business in the tight uniform.

Blake doesn't do much for me in that regard! But I agree with you about Avon, although I would say his S4 incarnation could be described as "sexy" as it is played in more of an action hero mode & imo is not the Avon we knew from S1-3 (he even looks different). I definitely prefer the S1-2 Avon too.
Personally I prefer Travis 1 to 2 - Travis 2 is too gangly for me! I will always remember that very first appearance of Travis 1 in those tight leather trousers...

GanMiniMe
I only saw B7 for the first time in June, after a certain Mr.Darrow passed away. I watched series one and was part-way through series two when it suddenly occurred to me that Avon was actually quite sexy. Once that thought quietly slipped into my mind it would not go. It would not even be quiet. It banged against the walls of my mind with a cricket bat. Oh, my God, hes really sexy! I thought.

I have always liked slightly older men, but this was a new experience. I now had the hots for somebody who was so much older than me he was actually dead. That has to be some sort of personal record!!

Travisina
GanMiniMe wrote:
I have always liked slightly older men, but this was a new experience. I now had the hots for somebody who was so much older than me he was actually dead. That has to be some sort of personal record!!

Oh, that really shouldn't have made me laugh! But it did. LOL, GanMiniMe Grin
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

GanMiniMe

I feel I should apologise to all the legions of people still grieving for him. I greatly mourned his loss in retrospect, once Id met and fallen in love with B7- and slightly wished Mr. GanMiniMe had introduced me to it a few years earlier, so I may have had the chance to meet him. I think I would probably have adored him. Although if hed ever spoken to me Id probably have turned into a blushing giggling fool, then spent the rest of the time apologising and trying to assure him that Im not normally like this...
Edited by Travisina on 04 January 2020 22:18:08

Travisina
GanMiniMe wrote:
I feel I should apologise to all the legions of people still grieving for him. I greatly mourned his loss in retrospect, once Id met and fallen in love with B7- and slightly wished Mr. GanMiniMe had introduced me to it a few years earlier, so I may have had the chance to meet him. I think I would probably have adored him. Although if hed ever spoken to me Id probably have turned into a blushing giggling fool, then spent the rest of the time apologising and trying to assure him that Im not normally like this...

Yes, you would have adored him. He was wonderful with fans - charming and funny, always ready with a joke, a quip or a classic movie quote. And yes, you'd probably have blushed, giggled and apologised - but he wouldn't have minded, and would have remembered you next time you met. Such a shame you won't have that opportunity :-(
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

GanMiniMe
Travisina wrote:

GanMiniMe wrote:

Yes, you would have adored him. He was wonderful with fans - charming and funny, always ready with a joke, a quip or a classic movie quote. And yes, you'd probably have blushed, giggled and apologised - but he wouldn't have minded, and would have remembered you next time you met. Such a shame you won't have that opportunity :-(

I am very sad for it. Its lovely to hear you and others who met him speaking so warmly of him. Maybe in the next life... *sighs in a lovesick fashion*. I would love to have met the others too, Gareth Thomas and the lovely David Jackson. And Jaqueline Pearce sounds like such fun!

rojroj
Fiona wrote:

I absolutely agree with you about Blake -- and that white shirt, and his voice in general :) He looks to me especially handsome in some Season 2 episodes such as Redemption, Shadow, Horizon and Pressure Point. Also the bearded version in Terminal :)

https://www.facebook.com/blakes7rojblake/
littlesue
GanMiniMe wrote:

I can assure you that Mr D was quite used to this...at the Bournemouth Comicon a couple of years ago, Silver Aluant and I found ourselves in the front row when he was going to do his talk. The organisers hadn't arranged a slope to get him and his chair onto the stage so he did his talk from directly in front of us... and I can assure that everytime time those brown eyes fell upon us (2 sixty plus years old) we were like jelly..and giggling like a pair of teenagers. Silver even managed to get the courage up to ask a question. Neither of us can remember what the question was or what the answer was; it was those eyes and the smile lurking in them that did it.
At the Cult event in London back in 2013, I think, Daughter no. 2 had persuaded me to go along and get a picture taken with him, 'It's about time' she said.
As I was getting his autograph and checking it against my autograph from 1981 (just to make sure that it was genuine!!) Sarah asked if I could have a picture taken with him as she had had a lot taken with David Tennent. Mr D remarked that Mr Tennent was a very nice person and of course I could have a photo....
...as we waited for him to go along to the room for his talk, Sarah ambushed him and reminded him about the photo...and we had one taken there and then...only for Sarah to put the camera down and demand that Mr D smiled!!!!! He did...and as we left that day, he remembered not just our names but all the others who had come along to meet him.
BTW, that was the start of 'Oh no, not you again!!' but a couple of bottles of wine handed over at the time sorted that out. Grin
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

GanMiniMe
Aaah, what a great story, Littlesue! Thanks for sharing it. I know what you mean about the eyes. I watched the episode of Pointless he was in the other year and I was so struck by the fact that yes, he was older, greyer and, yes, in a wheelchair but he still had those wonderful, beautiful brown eyes; he still had the cheekbones and he still had the voice. *Sigh*

Magic Toenail
Is it established without doubt that Og is male?

GanMiniMe
Magic Toenail wrote:

If hes a female, I feel a lot better about myself.

Obsidian
GanMiniMe wrote:

Magic Toenail wrote:

If hes a female, I feel a lot better about myself.

Grin Grin Grin
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Obsidian
GanMiniMe wrote:

Aaah, what a great story, Littlesue! Thanks for sharing it. I know what you mean about the eyes. I watched the episode of Pointless he was in the other year and I was so struck by the fact that yes, he was older, greyer and, yes, in a wheelchair but he still had those wonderful, beautiful brown eyes; he still had the cheekbones and he still had the voice. *Sigh*

I just loved it when he said sorry to Michael Keating for not getting the correct answer and thus not 'winning' the full amount for their charity. Proof that Paul really was a very nice person.

I missed meeting Paul, Gareth, David and Jacqueline too. That's life, sadly. But will see you in Steventon this year (insha'allah). Let's make up for it!

GanMiniMe
Obsidian wrote:

[quote]I just loved it when he said sorry to Michael Keating for not getting the correct answer and thus not 'winning' the full amount for their charity. Proof that Paul really was a very nice person.

I missed meeting Paul, Gareth, David and Jacqueline too. That's life, sadly. But will see you in Steventon this year (insha'allah). Let's make up for it!

I am really looking forward to it! See you there x

BradPaula
Magic Toenail wrote:

My memory says that it was revealed the Og people were 'constructed' out of Federation troopers. In the series, troopers were always male. In some of the Big Finish discs troopers were either sex. But I'd say given when the original series was produced, the troopers, and all the Og clan were male..
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Obsidian
GanMiniMe wrote:

Obsidian wrote:

[quote]I just loved it when he said sorry to Michael Keating for not getting the correct answer and thus not 'winning' the full amount for their charity. Proof that Paul really was a very nice person.

I am really looking forward to it! See you there x

Look out for the Australian with funny colour hair. Can't tell you which because it changes a lot. Grin

SmegheadChey
I voted for Avon. He's got a pretty sexy voice! And lord, those eyes...
Angry delet this Angry

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.59 seconds
27,389,322 unique visits since 8th January 2014