Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Sexiest female character in B7
sweevo
Jenna in any Season 2 outfit (particularly the blue dress in Pressure Point, Countdown and Weapon - very elegant, if impractical, and the black/white combo outfit in Hostage and Redemption).

JannaKalderash
I voted for Cally. Not that I fancy her or anything, it's just that she wasn't your typical girly-girl with delusions of being a woman warrior.

She was capable of kicking butt and taking names in the first two seasons, and did so on more than one occasion.

Of course, she was watered down in Season Three, except for when she was possessed (AGAIN!) by the undead alien in 'Sarcophagus'. THAT was when she was ruthless, cunning, sneaky and kicked the butts of her fellow crewmates.

JustBrad
JannaKalderash wrote:

Of course, she was watered down in Season Three, except for when she was possessed (AGAIN!) by the undead alien in 'Sarcophagus'. THAT was when she was ruthless, cunning, sneaky and kicked the butts of her fellow crewmates.

Makes me wonder how many votes Cally would get if she'd been given some decent clothes to wear.

wall1885
Sorry but I cant pick just one.
Sally Knyvette (Jenna), Jan Chappell (Cally) & Jackie Pearce (Servalan) all are absolutely gorgeous. Pamela Salem (Kara), Julia Vidler (Avalon) & Carol Royle (Mutoid in Duel) also are stunners IMHO.......... STOP! With the Og suggestions - not in my wildest nightmares would I want Og in a skirt Pfft

BradPaula
wall1885 wrote:

Sorry but I cant pick just one.
Sally Knyvette (Jenna), Jan Chappell (Cally) & Jackie Pearce (Servalan) all are absolutely gorgeous. Pamela Salem (Kara), Julia Vidler (Avalon) & Carol Royle (Mutoid in Duel) also are stunners IMHO.......... STOP! With the Og suggestions - not in my wildest nightmares would I want Og in a skirt Pfft

Can you imagine Og trying to shave his legs? Unimaginable. Grin
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Tyce
I voted for Jenna. I'm totally heterosexual but if I was going to 'turn' it would be for Jenna.......when she walks back on up those Liberator stairs in that maroon leather outfit...... sorry but even I cant help but notice.

Having said that I want to thank JannaKalderash for voting for Cally. I was getting worried that no one was gonna vote for her and she deserves some 'noticing'. As JannaKalderash said she wasn a girly-girl and she could 'kick butt' - that's rather sexy in it's own way to you know......

Gauda Cheese
I wanted to vote for Dayna I really did, but then I remember Gambit and its all over.

Servalan.
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Joe Dredd
What, no Major Thania?

meegat39
I've voted for Servalan. She doesn't push my buttons, but if I was that way inclined it would be her. However, the poll was for sexiest female. If it was for most beautiful, then it would either be Soolin or Rashel, with Jenna a close third.
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

I've voted for Servalan. She doesn't push my buttons, but if I was that way inclined it would be her. However, the poll was for sexiest female. If it was for most beautiful, then it would either be Soolin or Rashel, with Jenna a close third.

Meegat, do I have to start a poll for most beautiful female as well then? Wink

trevor travis
Tyce wrote:

I voted for Jenna. I'm totally heterosexual but if I was going to 'turn' it would be for Jenna.......when she walks back on up those Liberator stairs in that maroon leather outfit...... sorry but even I cant help but notice.

Having said that I want to thank JannaKalderash for voting for Cally. I was getting worried that no one was gonna vote for her and she deserves some 'noticing'. As JannaKalderash said she wasn a girly-girl and she could 'kick butt' - that's rather sexy in it's own way to you know......

I'd glad that Cally got a vote as well, she was a childhood crush of mine back when I was only 6. Wink

I wasn't far from voting for Jan, although it would have been for "The Alien" rather than Cally. She rocks as a sexy, undead alien Grin

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

I wasn't far from voting for Jan, although it would have been for "The Alien" rather than Cally. She rocks as a sexy, undead alien Grin

Cally would fair much better if the costume designers had given her some decent clothes to wear.

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:
Meegat, do I have to start a poll for most beautiful female as well then? Wink

Um, that's up to you! Polls are always interesting though and I do think you would probably get a different leader. Pfft

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

I also think she rocks a sexy, undead alien, although I wasn't tempted to vote for her. That's why I dressed up as her at the Big Finish day Grin

Lurena
I can't vote, I have no clear idea about the sexiest female as I am a heterosexual female myself, but I think Jenna will do fine. I also thought of Inga. Perhaps Blake can tell...
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
trevor travis
Lurena wrote:

I can't vote, I have no clear idea about the sexiest female as I am a heterosexual female myself, but I think Jenna will do fine. I also thought of Inga. Perhaps Blake can tell...

Blake would definitely go for Inga.... his own cousin Shock Shock

Ela
I don't really have an opinion, particularly, about who the sexiest female. In terms of the way she dresses and looks, though, Servalan is very sexy, so I voted for her.

trevor travis
Servie takes the lead... well Carnell did once describe her as "the sexiest officer I have ever known" Wink Wink Wink

Hugbot
Paradise

i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/ridshenon/MadSad/Dayna001a_zps5954582b.jpg

trevor travis
Hugbot, haha, you're the first person to explain their choice by photo Pfft

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.50 seconds
9,822,310 unique visits since 8th January 2014