Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Who would you have liked as part of the original crew?
Lurena
I would like to have Nova on board. He could be used as "damsel in distress", someone who regularly comes into trouble, because he is young and willing to take risks, and needs to be rescued.
A nice alternative for removed, or damaged teleport bracelets?
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Lurena wrote:

I would like to have Nova on board. He could be used as "damsel in distress", someone who regularly comes into trouble, because he is young and willing to take risks, and needs to be rescued.

Nova...B7's version of Checkov..
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
One of the carniverious plants from Saurian Major..

Lurena
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz wrote:

Lurena wrote:

Persiflage, why not? Blake's 7 was always good in it and delivered a much better, more gripping and interesting production!

And then what?
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
JustBrad
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz wrote:

I missed the part where Chekov died a horroble death in the first season. Darn...

Travisina
Lurena wrote:

I would like to have Nova on board.

Sadly, it was never going to happen. There could never be a palindrome of Avon on board the Liberator.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:
Sadly, it was never going to happen. There could never be a palindrome of Avon on board the Liberator.

Nag, Aliv, Ekalb and Annej were similarly doomed.

GoldChannel
i voted Arco

partly because of the plaintive way Vila cries his name when he buggers off into the distance ("Arco! Arco!!" that might have become his catchphrase)

but mainly because he's the only one whose name i remember!

GoldChannel
trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Nag, Aliv, Ekalb and Annej were similarly doomed.

Grin Grin Grin

Panna
Bek. Meegat would have been amusing.

rojkerr1
Dorian, would have been fascinating, added a supernatural element to S4

Spaceship Dispatcher
Not that Bek, Meegat or Dorian could easily have been made part of the original crew as they we not met until later in the series.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Panna
Well does Cally count as original crew? I wasn't thinking that they had to be from the London. I tend to think in alternate universe terms with these types of questions.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Panna
I think Leland should have joined Blake, I had a feeling he was going to be dead meat once he got back to Earth.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Spaceship Dispatcher
Yes, I would have liked to have seen Leylan join; he has maturity and experience of looking after a crew, and might have challenged Blake with more authority than Avon was able in some of the earlier stories...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Grade Four Ignorant
Captain Leylan was one of the few Federation members who we see being disillusioned by the way things are now. He despairs at nobody caring anymore and you get the feeling he would be sympathetic to Blake's cause. Maybe he believes in the ideals of the Federation, that it's there to protect and look after the people, but is depressed by the fascist regime that it has become.

If I remember correctly, the original team was meant to consist of Blake, Avon, Vila, Jenna and Gan along with other prisoners Arco Trent, Brell Klein and Tone Selman. Arco was to be a disgraced politician who had been framed by the administration and would have acted as the lead antagonistic voice amongst Blake's crew, although harbouring a grudging respect for the rebel leader after Blake saved his life on Cygnus Alpha.

Panna
Grade Four Ignorant wrote:
- Arco was to be a disgraced politician who had been framed by the administration and would have acted as the lead antagonistic voice amongst Blake's crew, although harbouring a grudging respect for the rebel leader after Blake saved his life on Cygnus Alpha.

Well, the Arco we actually got came across as a thug, not a politician. So I don't miss him. LOL
Edited by Panna on 24 November 2014 15:43:08

Grade Four Ignorant
Panna wrote:

Grade Four Ignorant wrote:
- Arco was to be a disgraced politician who had been framed by the administration and would have acted as the lead antagonistic voice amongst Blake's crew, although harbouring a grudging respect for the rebel leader after Blake saved his life on Cygnus Alpha.

Well, the Arco we actually got came across as a thug, not a politician. So I don't miss him. LOL

Well, the characters changed between drafts. Originally, 'Rog' Blake was a teacher, Vila was a gentleman thief based on Simon Templar and Avon was a snivelling coward. I've read variably that Arco was conceived as either a corrupt politician who'd fallen from grace or a famous gangster who was another 'celebrity' prisoner like Blake.

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Lurena wrote:Vanessa Doffenshmirtz wrote:[/url]

And then what?

Vila could hug it and pet it and call it George..and Avon could try to eat it to eat Blake or Travis or Servalan...Wink

Panna
Hey, how about Giroc? It would be fun with her cackling on the flight deck. She and Avon probably get on well.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.46 seconds
9,178,568 unique visits since 8th January 2014